Your most frustrating moments as a noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a cocky little bastard and going into the dungeon even though the old man told me not to...

Ah, memories...

Trying to mine a meteorite. My friend asked me why I wouldn't just throw dynamite, and I said "wouldn't that destroy the dropped tiles?" And then I learned about how Terraria's dropped item system is not like Minecraft...

My most nooby mistake? OH HO! I thought the guide was a hacker who got onto my world. Uninstalled Terraria and demanded a refund :merchantrolleyes:
resized_fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-i-can-t-tell-if-this-is-funny-because-you-re-joking-or-if-it-s-funny-because-you-re-serious-747525.jpg

OT: Trying to take on EoW with no armor and promode it.
Smashed a shadow orb during the fight, and got a Vilethorn, luckily.

When I played the first time, I didn't know about hardmode until I've played with my friends via multiplayer. My first character was mediumcore and I was forced to recover my items after death. I died a few times, but I've recovered them in pre-hardmode, but when I was exploring a large cave and died because I got stuck and a Black Recluse killed me (these beasts deal about 90HP on contant), I lost my items deep underground. I tried to find them, but I couldn't get it because of the equipment that was a lower tier and I kept dying. I was annoyed and I removed my character, then I used my softcore character I used on netplay. Well, then I decided to not use mediumcore until I get more experienced or prepare myself better for Hardmode.

The newbiest thing ever? Easy. I thought that to get a nightmare pickaxe i had to break the ebonstone. But then im like but i cant break the ebonstone with my gold pickaxe. Ithought i wouldnt be able to progress any further .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom