Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

Today I killed empress of light in the daytime, solo, on legendary difficulty, as summoner, before moonlord, for the very first time in my terraria career😤. I feel as tho I could take on gods at this point…. Also legendary mode fishron is VERRRYYYY hard and rod of discord just doesn’t exist on legendary😅
Nice work! That’s quite the feat!

1708976869527.png

I got bored and got entirely rid of the Corruption before defeating Moon Lord. Probably not practical, and will probably make two artificial ones (one in the skies and one in the caverns) later (and maybe even bring in the Crimson) but yeah. For souls I'll just make a 2nd world, kill the WoF there, and do something to get souls quickly.

Also, achievement progress ig: 115/115 (updated on 3/3/2024)

Last edited:
1709269016509.png

TL;DR: Stray Zapinator Bullet hit a 2nd queen bee larva while I was in the queen bee fight, then after I killed the first qb, ANOTHER stray bullet hit a larva.

I got 3 treasure bags from queen bee money tongue emoji

I'm doing my first Master Mode run, and I finally made it to Hardmode after 190 hours in pre-Hardmode. Died to the wall only one time!

I recently returned to playing terraria and made the Gelatin world tour achievement. Crazy how I had the good riddance but not this one. I currently have achieved 106/115 achievements on steam.

In my very 1st terraria world and character I got a snowball launcher from the first flinx I fought. Yeah that's it.

In my very 1st terraria world and character I got a snowball launcher from the first flinx I fought. Yeah that's it.

Your thread has been merged into the progress & achievements thread. Personal achievements are not enough to warrant individual threads, so any similar moments such as these should be posted here.

This is not necessary. Please report and move on if you see a duplicate thread, or thread that should go into an already existing thread.

Back
Top Bottom