Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

7 months,75 hours …:boulder::boulder::boulder:

Attachments

• IMG_7819.jpeg
    IMG_7819.jpeg
    439.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7818.jpeg
    IMG_7818.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 32
I finally, after 8 years of having this game, have gotten all the achievements!

Ive been trying to get the supreme helper minion legit for the longest time and I finally managed to do so, that and the town slimes!

Edit: I have not used journey mode at all nor do I want to use journey mode when I do a Terraria playthrough. This play through I was doing was in a Expert Mode World.

Screenshot 2024-01-01 004031.png

Here is a video of getting my last achievement on new years eve!!
Have you guys also gotten all the achievements? I would love to see your guys videos getting your last achievements aswell.

Happy new year EVERYONE!!!

Edit: I should of probably posted this on my profile post, Im sorry about that.

Last edited:
Hi @ICQU, I merged your thread about your achievement success into this announcement thread for such accomplishments

Dorou cheliki, karoche, I have a problem here, my friends can not enter my world, writes infinite join. HEEEEEELP, what can I do?:rolleyes:<3

Well, I was attempting to hunt a gold water strider last week, but no success, after an earlier attempt to hunt gold butterflies, but stinkbugs were invading my town instead.

funny enough, as soon as I started this week, I got swarmed with butterflies in my town. Took about ten minutes, but got a gold butterfly. Doing the journey menu, I’ve realized I didn’t have the nymph butterfly either. Began catching every single butterfly but it didn’t take a minute before I got my nymph butterfly. Then I went back to the desert to hunt the gold water strider, and it spawned as soon as I got to my town oasis this time.

Motivated, I went after the gold grasshopper next, as I was expecting it to be hard. Began cutting the grass through the whole world, but as soon as I began my second lap, one showed up. Only frog and mouse remained. Took a while to get the frog, but now only the gold mouse is left to get all gold critters

You left the easiest achievements for last, nice! Don't worry, Journey mode makes it substantially less time consuming, if you'd like to use that. I didn't though, because momma ain't raise no
Untitled-1.png

Today I killed empress of light in the daytime, solo, on legendary difficulty, as summoner, before moonlord, for the very first time in my terraria career😤. I feel as tho I could take on gods at this point…. Also legendary mode fishron is VERRRYYYY hard and rod of discord just doesn’t exist on legendary😅

Attachments

• 461eb440-b09a-4423-9f88-bf2fbdb68d9c.png
    461eb440-b09a-4423-9f88-bf2fbdb68d9c.png
    745.2 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom