Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is a thread for when you want to share your progression (got to wave 15 of the Pumpkin Moon after many tries), want to share with others something cool that you’ve accomplished in the game (maybe you were finally able to craft the Zenith), or want to share a certain moment of the game (good or bad) that you just experienced.

For all those highs and lows that you want to let others know about, this is where you can do it - a spot where you can announce those individual moments. A lot of times we see new threads being made for such singular announcements and thought that one thread to contain them all would help keep the forums better organized.

Last edited:
I’ll check with them later, but I’m pretty sure we found it. I might be thinking of a different weapon they have, but I’m pretty sure it was an enchanted sword. It can be found pre-hardmode, right?
You can’t just find it, you have to craft it with like a bajillion different weapons

That’s how I was able to find it in the first place. I saw it on r the newest posts thing and when I saw that the Enchanted Sword was the last one you got I was like “Huh, I think I’ve found one of those before.”

Well after like 80 hours and me just doing random stuff I got the zenith and I say, This needs more swords like oh god it's too much for the little amount of swords.
A075FAF2EF18835C0F47DA79C05474AA4C69C6FE
8985CA362CC13F9A901C1E03AAAF23EDA2CF1DAC
E9F0B0195D209090FE83E476D27BBFBA0A5275FC

Back
Top Bottom