tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Change Boomerangs damage to Throwing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I use a mod that already modifies the Obsidian and Gladiator sets. (It makes Obsidian set ranger armor and gladiator set have more defense)

What would happen if I used that mod with this?

When the new mod version gonna be released for Tmodloader 0.8.3.4 or 0.8.3.5 version?
It's will be late when Terraria gets the 1.3.4 update. :S

excuse me? but i can't revert the damage from boomerang type weapons, i change it from melee to throwing and then i can't change it to melee! it just duplicates!

I am playing a modpack with this mod, i beat skeletron and saw the marks in the merchants store, however after cleaning my inventory and checking back they were gone, do i need something in my inventory to have them available?

Ultimate King, you don't have to ask that to the mod creator, because the new version is here, which includes some new goodies. :D
And before I could try the new items, I would like to say, I know what kind of feeling that when somebody is gets unmotivated.
I seen a Hungarian Youtuber, who had some of Minecraft series, where first time, he did the tasks of the survival island; secondly he did a FTB playthrough with his friend and the third time he tried to collect some artifacts from Twilight Forest to get back to the Overworld. The first two modded Minecraft series was finished, but the FTB Unleashed series was abandoned because the video maker had some problems with his family and he tried to do some jobs to earn money. The Youtuber named CtrlAltEgon was more unmotivated and he aborted all of his video making plans. :(
Back to on-topic: I love the resprite to Star Kitty, Amber Shuriken, Shadow Ninja Armor Set and the Divine Shield. :)

@cs89

The feeling is so bad, I was searching for reasons to not continue this mod, the first reason was: "I think my mod fell by the wayside.", then I looked in the post and it had 104.000 views, I felt obligated to finish this update, I don't know what comes after, but probably just some bug fixes, balancements, Terraria and tModLoader updates and some minor additions

I think the Shadowflame Staff kinda needs a nerf. Damage wise that is. 50 damage for a summon that you can get fairly quick after beating WoF is a lot. The Pygmy Staff only does 34 and its from plantera.

Maybe the Pygmy Staff is just weak trash? The Optic Staff does more damage, you get two of them, and that can be made right after being the Twins.

I don't really play with summon stuff anyway (it might change with 1.3.4.1's ability to redirect summons to attack targets of your choosing, though) so whatever you choose to do is fine by me (that and it is your mod, after all. :p)

Back
Top Bottom