Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

I just realized how much harder the Twins and the Destroyer would be if your sprites were in place.

The destroyer because of the larger sprites, and the Twins because I'd be to busy staring at Spazmatisim to fight.
Seriously, his second form is so good I can't look at the twins sprites anymore.

Hey, Zoomo, one of the peps that are working on my mod just find out that this spriter stole two of your sprites and used it our contest
Guardian_Of_The_Ocean.png
Queen_Of_Nightmares_Animation_On_Progress.png

do those looks familiar?

Hey, Zoomo, one of the peps that are working on my mod just find out that this spriter stole two of your sprites and used it our contest
Guardian_Of_The_Ocean.png
Queen_Of_Nightmares_Animation_On_Progress.png

do those looks familiar?

To be fair, I've had stuff like this happen before. It's pretty possible that he considers editing and recoloring something turning it into his own thing, and just didn't consider where the original came from at all. So maybe it wasn't straight up theft, just ignorance.

To be fair, I've had stuff like this happen before. It's pretty possible that he considers editing and recoloring something turning it into his own thing, and just didn't consider where the original came from at all. So maybe it wasn't straight up theft, just ignorance.
well it is in a spriting contest in my mod, so he should have known better

man, can you do some new sprites (sorry if you made some sprites, i havent yet stalked your profile)

Back
Top Bottom