• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

Zoomo

Lunatic Cultist
i'm back with a new sprite.
the amillion glove.png

(i'm really sorry)

Last edited:

Kaotic

Terrarian
I was wondering if I could use some of these sprites in a mod I am making, I will make sure to credit you for any I use.

JamestheGamer

Terrarian
I'm trying to make a mod for terraria (I've posted it on the mod forums), and I was wondering if I could use this sprite for a weapon you can get from a NPC.
index.php

Orbit1086

Terrarian
See, this is the level of spriting I want to get to. I am very jealous but at the same time amazed at how good you are.
W8 HOL UP YOU MADE the DRYAD AND GUIDE :sigh: EMOTES WTFF DUDE

Nageru

King Slime
W8 HOL UP YOU MADE the DRYAD AND GUIDE :sigh: EMOTES WTFF DUDE
He didn't made all of them, but he has done the sigh expression, which was officially approved.
There were some other community spriters that has made extra emotes for the forums.

Top Bottom