• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

New profile posts

I'm having a basic update. Here's what I've done so far, even though no one probably even visits my account for obvious reasons:
My mouse broke to the point where 40% of the time it clicks normally, 45% of the time it clicks twice, as it registers clicking and letting go as one click sometimes, and 15% of the time it doesn't register my click
ender596
ender596
it also doesn't like me holding down the click.
On the texture pack I've gotten around 70 armor bodies completed, while my parter, even though he is pretty able to work on it, isn't helping.
I am fine with it, as I have fun doing it tho and it is his reason that I'm doing it, as he came up with the idea
ender596
ender596
I've started uploading on my youtube channel again partially, and I'm planning on getting back into it. Funny thing is, it was around october or november when I started uploading terraria and computer things
ender596
ender596
I'm getting closer and closer to dealing with the pain I'll have with expert supreme calamitas, because this time I won't be cheating with a mod that literally changes the modifiers to be way too strong
and I think that's about it.
Imagine getting on around once every two weeks and commenting on someone's profile several times
Omega Derpling
Omega Derpling
Imagine having 9 notifications from the same person.
ender596
ender596
this is why I don't have other social medias
Ah god, Mario Party DS just resurfaced in my mind, and now I'm sad I don't have it anymore.
I sold a lot of good DS games to be able to afford a 3DS, and I'm still on the fence about whether that was worth it.
Young me's IQ was not very high.
Calamity is overrated. It's good, but it has too many flaws to be considered the "King of Mods" that it is.
The soundtrack is not one of those flaws, though.
ender596
ender596
I honestly only have calamity as my favorite mod because of the soundtrack, and I'm more of a... you know what? I was going to say something but I realized that calamity has caused me a lot of depression because it literally took me 10 hours of gameplay to beat her on normal mode, and boy was that a mental toll on me.
Omega Derpling
Omega Derpling
I like how you didn't even speak her name.
Created a new world today, named it The Awakening without thinking much, and then noticed I had named my first world The Darkening, two years ago. WHAT DOES IT MEAN??!
Top Bottom