New profile posts

Is it possible to add effects to some fishing rods? i.e. Scarab Fishing Rod - higher chance to fish up oysters, Mechanic's Rod - higher chance to fish up functional items, Fiberglass Fishing Pole - higher chance to fish up crates. I just feel like fishing poles should have some variety like weapons do.
turns out my left eye also needs surgery because it has the same problem my right eye had in october

man, evolution just hates me lmao
everything from fragile body to dysfunctional brain to flawed eyes
where in the in the :red: did you get my skull
i'm probably the only person to care about this, but why were the luminite axes/hammers/chainsaws not made obtainable alongside the drills in 1.4? and will they ever come in to the game?
MrD108
MrD108
I love the design of them and would love to swing them around, even though they're not really needed, I hope they make it into the game.
Guys, quick question about the 3DS Version, I have a 3DS and a 2DS, and I kinda want to try that version out for :red:s and giggles, but was that version download only or did it have a physical game card, cause I some some games these days are download only.
Esther
Esther
It has a game card version! I gifted one to a friend for his birthday a few years ago, should be possible to find online
Flask & Vella the Latias
Flask & Vella the Latias
In any case, 3DS' online is shut down, I believe.
Back
Top Bottom