zenithspeed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'm deciding to move most of the things relating to my obsession with the game Einhänder to this one profile post as replies, for everyone's sake
    (obsession period: November 2023 - ???)
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    me resisting the urge to write Einhänder fanfiction:

fanart will still probably come though, once i finally decide to start drawing lmao
    (and i mean regular fanart, not THAT kind of fanart... clean your dirty minds, folks)
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    was reading the comments of a post on r/starterpacks and
    IMG_2648.jpeg

EINHANDER REFERENCE???
    IMG_2453.jpeg

it's fr just like hardmode
    goes from "heyyy i'm finally getting used to it" to *gets shredded 12 times per minute, again*
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    ...and apparently the whole alpha/beta role thing in animals is untrue as well, or it is at least much different than how we've been lied to, for, like, centuries, i assume
    Noobiescrubpleb
    Noobiescrubpleb
    Right that's what I said lol

We were never lied to though. Most Alphas in the animal kingdom were never portrayed as purely dominant. Alpha, as far as an animal goes, has always been a protector, and has always been tought in schools as such, more so than a dominant figure. We weren't told a lie, it's just these "alphas" made up their own definition and ran with it. Not unlike many others these days.
    Noobiescrubpleb
    Noobiescrubpleb
    There is an alpha in animals, it just exists differently than these "alpha" humans want it to, because that woukd ruin their paycheck.
    this random German magazine thing i found wants me to decode Wingdings 💀
    IMG_2440.jpeg

like, bro, i am not Gaster
    (y'all don't need to solve it btw, just wanted to share it cause it's kinda funny that it's Wingdings of all things)
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    guess that's it then
    the joke does make sense and i'd say it's at an acceptable level of funny, not something i'd laugh at, but for the target demographic of lower-end students i could imagine quite a few lol's
    The Triangle God
    The Triangle God
    The same happened to me on a page in home economics
    The Triangle God
    The Triangle God
    It was easy because... B_ca_se
    Be_a__e
    👎︎✌︎☼︎😐
    👎︎✌︎☼︎😐︎☜︎☼︎
    ✡︎☜︎❄︎ 👎︎✌︎☼︎😐︎☜︎☼︎
    IMG_2425.jpeg

same with IG Reels or whatever it's called (they're all literally the same thing anyways)
    Esther
    Esther
    The person who typed that sign needs to work on their English...
    Tanukimario
    Tanukimario
    Callback to the time my grandmas GPS went: "drive forward for 500m before driving forward"
    Esther
    Esther
    Back when I needed Google Maps to get somewhere I loved the final part which was just repeated "Continue on to [horribly mispronounced street name] then continue on to [another horribly mispronounced street name]" because my phone is set to English and it doesn't know how to pronounce a Dutch street name
    IMG_2555.jpeg

i already discovered this like a year or two ago, it helps immensely when typing
    (that said, it might not work on every device, from what i've read in the original's comments it might change your language on some devices)
    Esther
    Esther
    For me it would change my keyboard language
    If I hadn't removed everything but American English years ago
    HandsomeSquirrel🐿️
    HandsomeSquirrel🐿️
    I use it a lot; it's really handy!
    RTree
    RTree
    People don’t know this?
    did not expect to see my formerly-beloved-but-today-still-respected TGV on a car meme of all things
    IMG_2407.jpeg
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    What about the German ICE?
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    the ICE is very nice too, love the simpler design

i like all high speed trains tbh (TGV, Shinkansen, ICE, Chinese CRH ones, etc.), they all have one thing in common, that being fast which is more than enough to please my simple monke brain : D
    Esther
    Esther
    Source: I made it the :red: up-
    YOOOOOOOOO LETS GOOO
    YOUTUBE BROUGHT BACK QUALITY SETTINGS THAT ARE HIGHER THAN 720P
    IMG_2538.jpeg

it still always goes back to the "automatic" setting every time i go to a new video though :/
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    it's possible
    back then, i've usually had auto, 240, 360, 480, 720, and 1080, then they changed that to auto, 360, 720 for practically every video for a WHILE, now it seems like they brought back the old ones and added 1440, 2160, and one other 4K option (for videos that have 4K ofc)
    that said, i myself always used 1080 in the old one since that's the point where on-screen text is actually readable
    Esther
    Esther
    I've recently been watching Totally Spies on youtube (because Amazon Prime decided Dutch people aren't allowed to watch it for some dumb :red:ing reason), and I've always been able to use 1080p for those videos, so it might be a problem only some people have.
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    Amazon fears flying dutchmen
    • Haha
    Reactions: Esther
    can't remember if i posted this already or not
    IMG_2388.jpeg

but yeah, while i only have "mixed sci-fi" in my case, it's true that IRL planets actually do have attributes that mirror the "single-biome planet" trope, just look at the countless ice worlds of Saturn (and contrast that with Titan)
    Reactions: IndigoGollum
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    that said i also have the weird and wacky stuff, like a hot planet made out of gold with a surface partially melted, or a weird star that has two contrasting colors (blue and red) at once, or some WEIRD asteroids
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Then there's a planet where it rains molten glass sideways--
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    yep
    also 55 Cancri e which may or may not be made of diamonds and crap
    or TRES-2b which is darker than 12 year olds' edgy emo personality
    IMG_2392.jpeg

no clue what those coordinates are on the Bugatti one, and the Pagani one is so real
    but "Bayerische Motoren nicht Werke" had me laughing the first time i read it
    IndigoGollum
    IndigoGollum
    I looked up ðe coordinates. It's Little Saint James in ðe US Virgin Isles.
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    What about Skoda?
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    hmm... Skodas where i live are close equivalents to the Nissan Altima memes in the US, so imagine that but instead of broken and missing parts it's the driver that's broken and missing parts (namely, a brain)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom