New profile posts

Even though I've suggested for this a few days ago,I still want to repeat it!Will it bore you?Eh...please don't mind,Red......
THE BOULDER CANNON is really attractive to me!Could you add it?:dryadnaughty:
Hello Red
How do you like the idea of making the respawn cooldown decrease if there are no more bosses on the map? For example, if 1 player died and his cooldown is 30 seconds, then if all the players died and there is no boss, then that player’s cooldown would be reduced to 2-3 seconds. Because this waiting is pointless....
Please make the character respawn with full HP.
Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
Respawning with full HP I disagree with. I can support the rest, although this suggestion should be in the suggestion section, a place for suggestions.
Arktur
Arktur
Thank you, I understand you.
I want to ask, is it possible that there could be something (for example, an item or a permanent buff) thanks to which a character could be reborn with full health?
  • Haha
Reactions: Impostor and Ivyss
Ivyss
Ivyss
If alpha and beta software are pre-full release versions, what would gamma, theta, etc. versions be?
Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
Lmao I get the meme, and it's funny, but the term alpha definitely refers to the Alpha role in the animal kingdom. Although, the alpha role in the animal kingdom is nothing like what these weirdos perceive it to be. It's most often not about domination (sometimes it is though), but rather nurture.
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
...and apparently the whole alpha/beta role thing in animals is untrue as well, or it is at least much different than how we've been lied to, for, like, centuries, i assume
Can we get a seed that is completely frozen over? (Ex: Frozen oceans, Snow biomes everywhere, and The Underworld is even frozen.)
IndigoGollum
IndigoGollum
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
bruh lol i've actually started working on a map kinda like this where like 90% of the map is snow biome
"Looking at the time, it's already time."
-Someone else

"Don't challenge me, I've played this weekend in a TARDIS."
-My mom

"Alright, how did you get from renaming a squirrel to an existential crisis?"
-Savannah

"I can't just magically summon a :red:ing pair of pants."
-Me

"Putting a playlist in my song"
-Me

"It's 3 in the :red:ing morning and I wanna summon a demon"
-Me
benry gaming
benry gaming
That's crazy (I didn't read it)
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
i often get the "putting a playlist in a song" one but with different topics lol
Esther
Esther
Same
Sometimes I then stumble over my words so badly trying to recover that I just go "BEEEHHH" trying to fix my throat before going "Esther can't speak."
Despite all my Terraria knowledge, I have only just now learned that the underground desert is always on the jungle side of the world.

...the jungle side always gets the cool stuff...
Back
Top Bottom