New profile posts

I got a speeding ticket today for doing 82 in a 60, I don't know what to do about the ticket. I have heard that if you fight it the cop won't show up and stuff like that. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how to deal with it. I mean should i just pay, its 200 dollars, or should i contest it or what.
Challenge:

Make a video about the Top 10 things in Terraria that you dislike. These shouldn’t be mundane things like how a weapon is balanced but rather core features/mechanics that could radically alter the experience if overhauled.

For example, I don’t like how several bosses drop weapons directly. I’d prefer bosses to drop materials that can be used to craft new weapons or empower ones you already have.
Terraria always takes over 5 minutes to start without a network connection.
Redigit and the dev team, please find a fix for this! Maybe use the steam online/offline status..?
This only happened after a small 1.4.4 update, and it's really pissing me, (and I'm sure lots of others) off.
You guys have no idea how much I love danish butter cookies. I love danish butter cookies more than anything in this world. I will grow up to be just like danish butter cookies.
1715202905098.jpeg
Back
Top Bottom