New profile posts

i think i finally understood what you meant about dwarves yelling “WE’RE RICH!” 50 times in a row
because my god management does not mess around
Reactions: Doylee
StrawberryStealer
StrawberryStealer
THEY MARKED IT ON THE WIKI TOO 💀
Doylee
Doylee
Yep, happens for Mushrooms too, it's an unspoken rule of the game culture like saluting constantly, pretty funny :)
Hey Redigit, is there any chance you could make the sandstorm in a bottle a little more feasible to obtain? I understand it's by far the best bottle, but I feel it's a little unfair it's either very easy to get by finding a pyramid, or is a very big pain to get by fishing for a low drop rate item in an already uncommon crate, no in between! I'd appreciate even just a little drop rate boost in desert crates!
quadruple XKCD bundle drop
1. SAME, RANDALL MUNROE, I WORRY ABOUT THIS TOO
IMG_3108.png

2. yep, same as well
IMG_3109.png

3. oh, now even my fictional character Zenith can relate??
IMG_3107.png

4. people misunderstand me even when i communicate well
IMG_3111.png
Ivyss
Ivyss
How the :red: does language end in gry?
Ivyss
Ivyss
And now I'm wondering what would, by alphabetical order, be the third word in the english language. Like, if every single word in the entire language was arranged in alphabetical order, which one would be third?
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
yeah i don't really get the initial joke either

as for the alphabetical order, you probably gotta find like an "extended" or "full" (or whatever) version of the Oxford dictionary or whatever
What do you think about Zenith + Magnet Sphere Combo
CannedPotato
CannedPotato
ok i may be the world's most staunch defender of magnet sphere but even I can attest that you're wasting your time at this point

About that rework thread, I also recorded myself fighting golem with and without magnet sphere but the difference was about 2 seconds, so I didn't bother to share it :D
Meowlegend
Meowlegend
As the world's most staunch defender of the Zenith and Daybreak, you're correct
i have 1 more scratch related request: basically just say the thing you said to reapertime5 but on gameboyepicdude125's account (they kinda left but i know they occasionally check their account to reply to messages)
TWillyH
TWillyH
oh and lifg (sorry every time i get off i think of someone else) i promise this is the last one anyone else can read the one i asked you to put on my profile page
Back
Top Bottom