New profile posts

quadruple XKCD bundle drop
1. SAME, RANDALL MUNROE, I WORRY ABOUT THIS TOO
IMG_3108.png

2. yep, same as well
IMG_3109.png

3. oh, now even my fictional character Zenith can relate??
IMG_3107.png

4. people misunderstand me even when i communicate well
IMG_3111.png
Ivyss
Ivyss
How the :red: does language end in gry?
What do you think about Zenith + Magnet Sphere Combo
CannedPotato
CannedPotato
ok i may be the world's most staunch defender of magnet sphere but even I can attest that you're wasting your time at this point

About that rework thread, I also recorded myself fighting golem with and without magnet sphere but the difference was about 2 seconds, so I didn't bother to share it :D
i have 1 more scratch related request: basically just say the thing you said to reapertime5 but on gameboyepicdude125's account (they kinda left but i know they occasionally check their account to reply to messages)
want a cameo in my terraria mod as a painting or mentioned in my town npc dialogue
Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 8.56.00 PM.png

convieniently dragging an image from here is the perfect size (48x48)
TWillyH
TWillyH
Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 9.40.05 PM.png

it is done (please ignore the visual slop painting) this is my wall of all paintings added by my mod
CTNC
CTNC
I think misunderstood. I thought you meant an NPC dialogue instead of a painting.

Suggested caption: CTNC doesn't recommend trying to pet the Zoologist at night. You can see why you should take his word about that.
Edit: Alternate suggested caption: "Painting of CTNC's Terraria fan character by CTNC's sister"
TWillyH
TWillyH
oh ok also 1 problem this has been occuring since i added the npc but the dialogue just shows up like this
Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 9.43.11 PM.png

they dont show up in the localization like it says in example mod, only the happiness quotes do.
5 based games you should play:
no 5. Squad Busters. It looks fun but it doesnt actually come out until may 29. (tomorrow).
no 4. Regretevator. Its a cool roblox game thats like a modern version of the normal elevator.
no 3. Bee Swarm Simulator. Another roblox game that is very cool
Got a question about the 1.4.5 character system: will we be able to mix and match tops and bottoms independently (much like how hair can be customized independently of outfit), or will outfits still work like they do in 1.4.4?
Reactions: zenithspeed
Dust🌳
Dust🌳
Curious why you care. Are you the type of person who uses the Familiar set?
message to anyone from scratch who found me here: I am not coming back to scratch. The scratch team refuses to unban me, and with the state of the site, I dont think I want to come back anymore anyway.
Back
Top Bottom