New profile posts

Who's infernum nohit got less attempts that this (not including my first try crabulon)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240520_085708.jpg
    Screenshot_20240520_085708.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 12
I haven't done something like this for a while. Oh boy.
I'm sure most people with an idea of who I am know that I have bad mental health, and that's not improved recently. Although it seems like I'm alright, I think I've just gotten better and better at masking it.
MechaDasÜberGoober
MechaDasÜberGoober
I'm not trying to be like this, are you kidding me? But whatever, maybe I won't even be here to stress this tomorrow, can't say at this stage.
sir_noname🌳
sir_noname🌳
I feel the same as you, except I haven’t told my mom in fear of something like that happening.

Some advice I have for you is to go to therapy. I do and it helps a lot.
Esther
Esther
What noname said. Get a therapist, if you're worried about not being able to talk then write in a notebook (or, I guess, get one of those diaries with locks to hide it from your parents) and show the therapist that.
We care about you here, remember that.
Hi
Today I dreamed that I came to visit Red to interview him. When I got to the question “Will Terraria 1.5 come out?”, Red said that he would answer this question later. At this moment the dream ends. I forgot the rest of the questions. I don't know why I dreamed about this.
Am I subconsciously worried about update 1.5? I haven't thought about terraria in a long time and it's weird as hell.
Ф_ф
A bit of an odd question, but in regards to the scrapped Candyland biome, did the team have any ideas for the name of the stone block variant of that biome? Because if the biome does end up being a Terraria 2 thing, would "cobblerstone" be a good name for it? (I mean, cobbler isn't candy exactly, but they're both sugary, so....)
Reactions: IndigoGollum
TechionPrime41 🌳
TechionPrime41 🌳
One of the other devs mentioned having a scrapped Candyland alternate to the Hallow.

(Also, to be quite fair, I got "Hollow" mixed up with "Hallow" for a long time....)
IndigoGollum
IndigoGollum
I like it. Cobblerstone, lemon (rain) drops, chocolate bark trees, sugar instead of sand, and probably more i can't þink of because i don't eat much candy. I'm sure it could have a weapon like ðe antlion blade called a bear claw. Maybe also gingerbread blocks, walls, and shingles for building.
Duskuro🌳
Duskuro🌳
Debuff called Diabetes. Also you can already get 'Sugar Rush' buff from 'Slice of Cake'.
Back
Top Bottom