tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I figured out how to face the Motherboard boss.
You have to be in the underworld/hell level of the world and then summon it.
I summoned it in my world which was a corrupted world, haven't tested it on a crimson world, but if your having issues
with it flying off in the ground on the surface go to the underworld to fight it.

Hey I just wanted to say I am super keen for the update on this mod :D My friend and I are doing a playthrough right now and it's going to be so much better once a few of these bugs are squished! Keep up the amazing work and thanks for an awesome mod ;)

Any update on the weapon rack / mannequin bug? It's really frustrating, I've lost many weapons to it and it's stopping me from decorating parts of my home.

Any update on the weapon rack / mannequin bug? It's really frustrating, I've lost many weapons to it and it's stopping me from decorating parts of my home.
thats a tmod bug, not a tremor bug, and its unlikely to be fixed soon since so many items would have to be fixed for it.

thats a tmod bug, not a tremor bug, and its unlikely to be fixed soon since so many items would have to be fixed for it.
Ah, thanks for clarification on that. It's a real shame, but at the same time odd since it only happens to some people (e.g. I know happy seems to be completely fine with them).

Ah, thanks for clarification on that. It's a real shame, but at the same time odd since it only happens to some people (e.g. I know happy seems to be completely fine with them).
Pretty sure Happy puts stuff on weapon racks with the intent to never take them down, so I suppose the weird glitchy effects wouldn't happen with him.

Pretty sure Happy puts stuff on weapon racks with the intent to never take them down, so I suppose the weird glitchy effects wouldn't happen with him.
You see, the issue is that when I place the weapons on racks, the texture bugs and the weapon becomes invisible. The issue isn't taking them off the frames - I wouldn't do that anyway. It's that you can't actually see the weapons on the rack.
kkf3Tzx.png

As you can see, the texture of the left weapon rack is a little distorted, and the weapon on it (Ripper Blade) is invisible. A similar thing happens with mannequins and helmets (but not the other pieces). Unfortunately it's to do with tmodloader and won't be fixed for a while. Luckily, item frames still work for these weapons, but it makes them kind of small.

Yes, that is sadly a tModLoader bug, and not any mod's. The game gets confused with adding IDs to Weapon Racks and such when, logically, the IDs don't truly exist.

Yes, that is sadly a tModLoader bug, and not any mod's. The game gets confused with adding IDs to Weapon Racks and such when, logically, the IDs don't truly exist.
I guess that explains why the same buggy items always turn into the same item when they are taken off the racks/mannequins then.

Is anyone else having a bug where the music and sounds are sort of messed up? On mine, for some reason, whenever I switch biomes or do a boss, the music does not change unless the current song has finished itself. Most times I leave the desert biome and into the forest biome and the desert music still plays until the song finishes.

In addition, some sounds are not able to be heard at (seemingly) random times. For example, the little jingle you hear when you talk to an NPC disappears. Hit noises and death noises are also gone. However, other noises like using weapons or tools still exist. Both of these bugs seem to happen at random times. Don't know if it's a Terraria or Tremor glitch.

I was using cheat sheet to go through the items in this mod, and I found something called the "Eye of Infinity". I don't see it on the page and it's not craftable, so how do I get it?

I was using cheat sheet to go through the items in this mod, and I found something called the "Eye of Infinity". I don't see it on the page and it's not craftable, so how do I get it?
Yep, this item unobtainable
[doublepost=1467023190,1467023081][/doublepost]
Is anyone else having a bug where the music and sounds are sort of messed up? On mine, for some reason, whenever I switch biomes or do a boss, the music does not change unless the current song has finished itself. Most times I leave the desert biome and into the forest biome and the desert music still plays until the song finishes.

Yep, it's vanilla Terraria bug

In addition, some sounds are not able to be heard at (seemingly) random times. For example, the little jingle you hear when you talk to an NPC disappears. Hit noises and death noises are also gone. However, other noises like using weapons or tools still exist. Both of these bugs seem to happen at random times. Don't know if it's a Terraria or Tremor glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom