tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hey I see your looking for ideas for biomes and npcs I have a biome and a few npcs but I don't know how to sprite but I do think your mod is awesome and I think having a Asteroid Biome would be cool it would be in the sky and might replace sky islands but it would have loot chests and there would be some npcs but I cant think of any items and or npcs.
They aren't taking suggestions at the moment

The Overseer looking sweet
Haha glad you like it :)
Yeah, he does look amazing. I will say, however, that some of his items don't look the best, at least in my opinion. Do you think you could post all the items individually, with at least saying a bit of what they are? For some, it's probably easy to tell - the bow, the flail - but for others, it might not be so easy - what's the thing above the middle armor? What's the thing that looks like a staff next to the boss? - stuff like that.

Yeah, he does look amazing. I will say, however, that some of his items don't look the best, at least in my opinion. Do you think you could post all the items individually, with at least saying a bit of what they are? For some, it's probably easy to tell - the bow, the flail - but for others, it might not be so easy - what's the thing above the middle armor? What's the thing that looks like a staff next to the boss? - stuff like that.

Honestly I think the items are fine. They may look cooler with a slight bit more of that awesome blue glow but generally they're nice.

I got 2 questions... Will this mod be compatible with other mods such as thorium or tremor? Also, I see that the set bonus for the Shadow Spirit Armor allows you to teleport with 'O', will it be possible to change which key we can use? Pressing O seems like a bit of a stretch from the WASD keys. ( Awesome mod btw. :D )

I got 2 questions... Will this mod be compatible with other mods such as thorium or tremor? Also, I see that the set bonus for the Shadow Spirit Armor allows you to teleport with 'O', will it be possible to change which key we can use? Pressing O seems like a bit of a stretch from the WASD keys. ( Awesome mod btw. :D )

Mod incompatibility isn't really something you should worry about. It will be compatible with those mods.

Currently no Problems with Thorium (Never tested it with Tremor becaus ei dont like Tremor C:)
Its to Compatible with other Biome Mods like Crystalium and Zynidium
[doublepost=1467318388,1467318360][/doublepost]
Mod incompatibility isn't really something you should worry about. It will be compatible with those mods.
Since many people started with biomes,its better to ask for that

Currently no Problems with Thorium (Never tested it with Tremor becaus ei dont like Tremor C:)
Its to Compatible with other Biome Mods like Crystalium and Zynidium
[doublepost=1467318388,1467318360][/doublepost]
Since many people started with biomes,its better to ask for that

I can see why there could be compatibility issues with biome mods.

Sorry for double post but i found some Lunar esc music that would help you imagine a smoothness to the Blue Moon. I want the event to be beautiful and tranquil unlike its counterpart.
EDIT:Added phases

View attachment 122717
Wow. I did see your other post on this, but this music... just wow. I would love to see this as an event, but I think up until the Blue Moon is up at the middle i think thats when enemies should come out (werebunnies). The first half however, is calm and peaceful and you don't have to worry about a thing. The music would so fit it, it's really nice calming music and it needs to be an event! ^w^

Honestly I think the items are fine. They may look cooler with a slight bit more of that awesome blue glow but generally they're nice.
The items, sprite wise, are mostly fine. However, way to many of them have to little blue, or aren't dark enough with the grey, or both! The grey part might just be my opinion, however.

Here's all the re-sprites I've made across the past week, so you don't have to go looking for them. Originals included for reference!
Spirit Resprites.png
Geode Re-Sprites.png
Phaser - Copy.png
Book of Mechanical Skulls - Copy.png

Spirit Originals.png
Geode Original.png

Blood Resprite.png
Blood Resprite - Copy.png
Blood Resprite - Copy - Copy.png

I sorta thought I did more... Huh. Originals on bottom, the three red swords at bottom are my multiple tries at re-spriting the Blood's Edge.

Here's all the re-sprites I've made across the past week, so you don't have to go looking for them. Originals included for reference!
View attachment 122831 View attachment 122837 View attachment 122838 View attachment 122834
View attachment 122830 View attachment 122835
View attachment 122833 View attachment 122836 View attachment 122832
I sorta thought I did more... Huh. Originals on bottom, the three red swords at bottom are my multiple tries at re-spriting the Blood's Edge.
The true blood's edge at the far right looks nice.

I've got a idea for a weapon (Hope devs approve this :))

122922-1ce11d7530bb97cd5e384130327f7164.jpg
(re-sprite it if you want)
Vampire's Bane
120 meele damage
25% critical strike chance
Very fast speed
Strong knockback
Drains life when hitting enemies

Crafted with:
20 crimtane bars
15 souls of night
Vampire Knives (found on hardmode dungeons)

Crafted in:
Mithril/Orichalcum anvil

Hope you guys like it :naughty:

Attachments

• Vampire's Bane.png
    Vampire's Bane.png
    515 bytes · Views: 145
I've got a idea for a weapon (Hope devs approve this :))

122922-1ce11d7530bb97cd5e384130327f7164.jpg
(re-sprite it if you want)
Vampire's Bane
120 meele damage
25% critical strike chance
Very fast speed
Strong knockback
Drains life when hitting enemies

Crafted with:
20 crimtane bars
15 souls of night
Vampire Knives (found on hardmode dungeons)

Crafted in:
Mithril/Orichalcum anvil

Hope you guys like it :naughty:
Suggestions aren't being taken for now.

Back
Top Bottom