tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Look for the Blood Thirster. Same recipe at Night's Edge with the crimtane sword. It's been a thing for a long time, I don't think the recipe is broken.
Alright, I'll check that out.

Edit: The Blood Thirster has autoswing, but the Night's Edge does not. Do we have a problem here? Yes.

Last edited:
Hey DivermanSam, remember me from the tAPI thread for Thorium? I remember leaving alot of feedback on that version. :p

Gotta say the tModloader version is just as fun, and I haven't encountered any issues/bugs with it either.
Though I would like to ask if it is possible to make a quick food key for the chef's food items.

Soo, I'm updating Thorium and it's taking AGES. Left it for 5 hours, hasn't even passed the d in Downloading Content... Is there a file I can download? So this wait won't kill me.

EDIT 1: Finally the download button showed up! I'm saved!

Throwers need a bit more love.

Maybe make boomerang weapons have throwing damage (or choice between throwing and melee), and Helmet items that increase throwing damage (the Titan set, for instance).

Yo-yo love is nigh nonexistent! Give more yo-yos!

I was wondering if there is a tier list and if not can someone please make one. I know from the current content tab explains how the items are made and their abilities but it doesn't list their damage or armor rating. I see that Illumite,dread, demon blood, harbinger and berserker are all post plantera so that gives me an estimate about where they place on the tier list,but all the others are a complete mystery to me. While yes i can see that they are divided into pre and post hardmode, where exacly do they place on the tier list i don't know. I'm new to terraria modding and made this account just to ask this question. Thanks for reading and hope to get some replies.

Maybe make boomerang weapons have throwing damage (or choice between throwing and melee), and Helmet items that increase throwing damage (the Titan set, for instance).

There's so many yo-yo's man

thrower has been expanded in so many mods, that having them on will easily dwarf all the other classes.

Hay to the ones that made the mod i got a net little idea of some things you could add. lamia themed items like armor or costume and some summons and weapons maybe.
some harpy summons would be cool. i don't know if you'll add them but i just think its a cool idea since thares lamias in the game and that the mod adds the flight armor. i just think lamias and harpys are cool and i hope you add them one day but i do know it will take time if you ever do and p.s best mod i ever played keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Hay to the ones that made the mod i got a net little idea of some things you could add. lamia themed items like armor or costume and some summons and weapons maybe.
some harpy summons would be cool. i don't know if you'll add them but i just think its a cool idea since thares lamias in the game and that the mod adds the flight armor. i just think lamias and harpys are cool and i hope you add them one day but i do know it will take time if you ever do and p.s best mod i ever played keep up the good work.
come to think of it... why hasnt there been a harpy summon or lamia mount? they are both perfectly capable of having those versions of themselves, but i have yet to see any in any mods, in-fact they seem more than adequate for summons.

come to think of it... why hasnt there been a harpy summon or lamia mount? they are both perfectly capable of having those versions of themselves, but i have yet to see any in any mods, in-fact they seem more than adequate for summons.

I had a Harpy summon planned for Calamity but I never got around to it. Now I kinda want to make it right now.

Items like the True Hemmorage, True hallowed Staff and True light's lament can not be crafted with lost hero Bows/Staves to create the Terra Bow and Staff
"Items like the True Hemmorage, True Hallowed Staff, and True Light's Lament can not be crafted with lost hero bows/staves to create the Terra Bow and Staff." Ok, so how do we get them?
JK, I know this is a minor typo on your part but, since it's in the changelog and is for a pretty important change I think it should be fixed.

Yeah, I would say that's not a terrible number. The smaller number of summon weapons though... That to me is a bit sad. But, mods!

There's actually a larger number of summon weapons. About 23, 30 if u count the turret summon weapons. From thorium + the vanilla content.

Though I'm all for more don't get me wrong :p

You can download a tModLoader server that runs just like a vanilla server but allows mods to be run from it. You need the mod on your server and your tModLoader client. It doesn't require any patching or changing of files to run it.
Thank you! just the info what I was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom