Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

ummm.....can some one help me....i patched it....i followed all the instuctions in the readme...i am using the GOG version....yes i am poor :D.....and when i run terraria.exe (patched one) it says:

:redmunch:THIS APP CANT RUN ON YOUR PC
And im like.... :red2:

Help PLEASE.....I dont know what to do!

And I want to play with a lot of mods...

In previous cases, the problem has turned out to be the user patching the wrong terraria version with the wrong tml gog patch. Take note that tModLoader and the windows gog patch are not updated to Terraria 1.3.3.0 or 1.3.3.1 yet, so if you try to patch the latest Terraria versions, then it won't work.

If this is not your issue, then send me a private message and I'll do what I can to help you out.

View attachment 138959
ummm.....can some one help me....i patched it....i followed all the instuctions in the readme...i am using the GOG version....yes i am poor :D.....and when i run terraria.exe (patched one) it says:

:redmunch:THIS APP CANT RUN ON YOUR PC
And im like.... :red2:

Help PLEASE.....I dont know what to do!

And I want to play with a lot of mods...
If you read the OP or the past 5 pages you'd notice this hasn't been updated yet.

v0.8.3.3
-Fixed a bug with modded walls beyond a certain ID
-Added ability to change modded tree top/branch frames
-Added fishing power parameter to ModPlayer.CatchFish
-Fixed bug where return value of TileLoader.Slope is ignored
-buildIgnore now accepts both slash types for directories
-Updated to Terraria 1.3.3.1
-Hopefully fixed Mac/Linux not being able to host servers
-Fixed bug where modded buffs beyond a certain ID cannot be synced

Huge thanks to @jopojelly for taking over with updating this while I'm swamped with homework.

By the way, there hasn't been too much testing this time around, I hate to admit, so if you are a player, maybe wait a day or so before jumping the gun.

If you are a modder, however, please update ASAP, some things changed with Terraria 1.3.3+. If you use CustomSky or ModPlayer.CatchFish, you definitely need to release an update.

Failed to load C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Enchanted\build.txt
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Version.VersionResult.SetFailure(ParseFailureKind failure, String argument)
at System.Version.TryParseComponent(String component, String componentName, VersionResult& result, Int32& parsedComponent)
at System.Version.TryParseVersion(String version, VersionResult& result)
at System.Version.Parse(String input)
at System.Version..ctor(String version)
at Terraria.ModLoader.BuildProperties.ReadBuildFile(String modDir)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.ReadProperties(String modFolder, IBuildStatus status)

i have tis error tell me what to do

Ok, I can't install it.
I have unzipped downloaded files to Terraria folder (D:SteamLibrary:Common:Terraria) without replacement Terraria.exe (if I will replace it, I cant EVEN launch Terraria), but Terraria goes without tmodloader. What should I do?

If you don't rename it and you launch it through steam, then of course you're not running it since it looks for "Terraria.exe" and you didn't rename the mod version to it.

upload_2016-9-13_16-39-7.png
upload_2016-9-13_16-39-18.png
upload_2016-9-13_16-40-3.png
upload_2016-9-13_16-40-27.png

That all time

v0.8.3.3
-Fixed a bug with modded walls beyond a certain ID
-Added ability to change modded tree top/branch frames
-Added fishing power parameter to ModPlayer.CatchFish
-Fixed bug where return value of TileLoader.Slope is ignored
-buildIgnore now accepts both slash types for directories
-Updated to Terraria 1.3.3.1
-Hopefully fixed Mac/Linux not being able to host servers
-Fixed bug where modded buffs beyond a certain ID cannot be synced

Huge thanks to @jopojelly for taking over with updating this while I'm swamped with homework.

um terraria is on a updating spree

1.3.3.2 ._.

Back
Top Bottom