tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,453 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,588 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Sooo.the devourer dont take damage from the body

If he's not taking damage, you're using piercing weapons, since his body reduces damage from piercing weapons.

how to get the errardicator

The eradicator is dropped from the Devourer himself, crafted from the Armored Shells he drops.

Try going to the mod list then press the open folder and delete the .tmod and .enable files for this mod and then download it again.
Very latest version.
4Y2RbMM.png

Not on Expert Mode. Dear lord, your only hope there is to use the minimap to know where his head is.
Going straight ll make him follow u in a straight line too, so even in close combat or far w/minimap u ll be blessed with a good view of his head. In the last stage (to keep distance or dodge) drop the mount for fast fall and use wings for better acceleration.

Alpha Ray (little better and easier to get) or Last Prism with any magical set and a flying mount, stay next to ground and go straight in one direction, his head will follow u ~making it easier to hit it~.
Well,thanks for the Ultimate buff for the devourer MOUNTAINDREW,this gonna be a tuff ride
[doublepost=1481093878,1481093674][/doublepost]
Elemental Ray I guess. You want fast, accurate/homing weapons to target the head. All body segments but the head and tail are invulnerable.
how to craft it btw

Well,thanks for the Ultimate buff for the devourer MOUNTAINDREW,this gonna be a tuff ride
[doublepost=1481093878,1481093674][/doublepost]
how to craft it btw
2 wingman (drop from Martian Walkers), 5 Galactica Singularity, 1 Genesis (made of Laser Machine Gun, 3 core of calamity, 10 luminite bar, 15 bar of life)

I haven't been on this thread in a while, been distracted with Skyrim, Minecraft and other various shenanigans.

But I am trying to get back into tModLoader, especially with Grealm's port to tModloader.

So I made a test world, and guess what the first thing I noticed was, I noticed that you fixed aerospec's visual bug with shields.
Sadly I had to delete Mun Kylovski due to outdated mods, but I'll restart him sometime, and when I do, he will be wearing Aerospec armor in the vanity slots through at least 80% of his playthrough, it's an armor set I feel that fits him.

So yeah, I know it's long overdue for me but I had to give my thanks for that little visual fix.

Back
Top Bottom