tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the Paradox cohort icon look like in the event progress bar?
here's the bar icon of it, that I found
b9jcpzb.png

So, the Boss progression is...

Evil Corn
Rukh
Storm Jellyfish (new)
Heater of Worlds (new, returned boss)
Wall of Shadow, (ALTERNATIVE wall of flesh for corruption?)
Alchemaster (new)
Cog Lord (returned as a worthy post-mech boss, fixed and resprited)
Pixie Queen
Cyber King and Mothership(re-turned? Can't remember that boss but I think it was in a older version. Renamed Motherboard.))
Frost King (NEW)
Dark Emporer
Brutallisk
Space Whale
AND TRINITY, the final boss ...as of now.

Oh man, combined with Calamity and Spirit (maybe Thorium too...), this is a huge amount of post-moon lord bosses. Oh boy, can't wait. Only one day left!

Last edited:
So, the Boss progression is...

Evil Corn
Rukh
Storm Jellyfish (new)
Heater of Worlds (new, returned boss)
Wall of Shadow, (ALTERNATIVE wall of flesh for corruption?)
Alchemaster (new)
Motherboard
Cog Lord (returned as a worthy post-mech boss, fixed and resprited)
Pixie Queen
Cyber King (re-turned? Can't remember that boss but I think it was in a older version.)
Frost King (NEW)
Dark Emporer
Brutallisk
Space Whale
AND TRINITY, the final boss ...

Oh man, combined with Calamity and Spirit (maybe Thorium too...), this is a huge amount of post-moon lord bosses. Oh boy, can't wait. Only one day left!
I have the Tremor, Thorium, Calamity, Crystilium, Spirit, and more. So much bosses!!! (more bosses, more fun)

1 MORE DAY!!!!!! THE HYPE TRAIN IS GOING SO FAST I'M PINNED TO THE WALL. ((also I love that theres a corruption variant of the wof)cyber king, heater of worlds, the old bosses are all returning! I hope the chaos wyrm gets re-implemented, it was my favourite boss of the tapi version)

also zadum since you released the boss progression can you tell me what that slime-themed boss behind the cog lord on the right is? also, when do you fight the paradox cohort? oh and is the frost king gonna be a snow biome boss or a GLACIER biome boss(hint hint)? one last thing, will there be new town npcs and mounts in this update (well I could just find out tomorrow)

I can't wait for this! the tremor mod will once again be the best mod on the mod browser!!!

Last edited:
Just putting out there that having an event icon is most likely going to crash multiplayer, as multiplayer tml servers cannot load icons. If you did it after testing that out, kudos to you :)

Isn't tmodloader getting an update centered around invasions and events?
I'd hope so, there's no easy way around invasions at the moment. GRealm handles its invasion in a completely different manner from regular ones, and Spirit just tries to replicate vanilla code, but tml makes it difficult currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom