Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

upload_2017-3-11_23-53-9.png
I call it the golden defender but thats too tacky so how about, "the shining lemon":D if you want to know how i did it just ask

i know im late but here are some more for anyone who wants too see :)

upload_2017-3-12_11-55-32.png
its not much but thats my ranger
upload_2017-3-12_11-56-48.png
thats my sommoner
upload_2017-3-12_11-57-15.png
my melee vampire (can you guess what one of his weapons is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
upload_2017-3-12_11-59-33.png
and finally my mage. enjoy :)
[doublepost=1489334935,1489334662][/doublepost]
View attachment 162090

This is my character. I've got things like Hand Warmers, Architect Gizmo Pack, and a Peddler's Hat, but the rest is confidential and concerns the FBI. You wouldn't want to mess with them. And if you hadn't noticed, a super rare Collector's Edition Balloon Animal, only achievable by, well ... First, collect a few brown rocks for me. Then, defeat a badass skag. Then, pilfer the lost staff of Mount Schuler. Then you shall bring me the head of the Destroyer of Worlds, and then you shall dance for my enjoyment! // BL2 reference.
he kind of looks like he could be the clothiers brother. I also really like it i think its great :)

IMG_1172.PNG
Anyways here I go

Crimson Brain warrior:
This vanity consists of a Brain of Cthulhu mask with red and black dye, turtle scale mail with red and black dye, frost leggings red and black dye, bone wings with black dye, charm of myths flame and black dye and finally shield of Cthulhu red and silver dye.

Ya, is it good?

It's my first day with an account on the forums

I have a few questions: How do you merge texts or whatever they're called and how to make a spoiler sorry as I said it's my first day :)

Last edited:
play alot of payday?

@GriffdeBiff

Posts such as these are off topic from the Thread. Which is about showing the Terraria Vanity of your characters It is best to ask this member this question either on their Profile or PM which are the areas of the Forums where you can interact more directly with other members.

Threads are for discussing the Thread Topic at hand, and though off hand comments as part of your post are fine, if your post entirely consists/focuses on an off topic subject, that is when it becomes an issue on Threads as off topic posts lead to derailing and posts of a spam nature, which is something to be avoided.

Please keep this in mind when posting.

@GriffdeBiff

Posts such as these are off topic from the Thread. Which is about showing the Terraria Vanity of your characters It is best to ask this member this question either on their Profile or PM which are the areas of the Forums where you can interact more directly with other members.

Threads are for discussing the Thread Topic at hand, and though off hand comments as part of your post are fine, if your post entirely consists/focuses on an off topic subject, that is when it becomes an issue on Threads as off topic posts lead to derailing and posts of a spam nature, which is something to be avoided.

Please keep this in mind when posting.
ok, thats fine. but wouldn't what your doing right now be exactly what i did? I understand you need to inform me but your telling me to keep things on topic and so should you than. by your logic you should be sending me a message with this information. im just trying to bring up a point and yes, this is off topic too i suppose. sorry 'bout that
pIVkITL.png
there (just to keep it somewhat on topic)

Last edited:
ok, thats fine. but wouldn't what your doing right now be exactly what i did? I understand you need to inform me but your telling me to keep things on topic and so should you than. by your logic you should be sending me a message with this information. im just trying to bring up a point and yes, this is off topic too i suppose. sorry 'bout that

When it comes to staff actions, we have to post in Threads to address posts that do break rules to get the Thread back on track. Which are a priority to address over the topic of the Thread.

If you wish to discuss this further, feel free to send a PM. Your post has been addressed and the Thread needs to return to being on-topic. Further going off-topic in this Thread will result in warning points.

Is anyone ever gonna come to this thread
Hi there @Sinkablefish, welcome to the forums. As you're new, I wanted to explain that in threads it is expected that all posts discuss the thread subject. So anything posted in this thread should be showing/relaying your vanity set, or replying to someone about their vanity set. Making a post asking if others are going to post isn't needed.

There are plenty of places to talk about other things, such as on profile pages. Threads have more stringent rules and posts that don't discuss the thread's topic are to be avoided.

Be sure to read up on the rules and culture of the forums here: Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ

If you - or anyone else - has any questions about this, you can send me - or any other moderator- a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under our avatar at the bottom.

Now back to showing off and discussing the vanity sets.

Hi there @Sinkablefish, welcome to the forums. As you're new, I wanted to explain that in threads it is expected that all posts discuss the thread subject. So anything posted in this thread should be showing/relaying your vanity set, or replying to someone about their vanity set. Making a post asking if others are going to post isn't needed.

There are plenty of places to talk about other things, such as on profile pages. Threads have more stringent rules and posts that don't discuss the thread's topic are to be avoided.

Be sure to read up on the rules and culture of the forums here: Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ

If you - or anyone else - has any questions about this, you can send me - or any other moderator- a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under our avatar at the bottom.

Now back to showing off and discussing the vanity sets.

Sorry for that

I see that this this thread is still active, and some people actually posted here multiple times (I'm looking at you, GriffdeBiff :merchantnaughty: ), so I shall take my liberty in posting another image of my custom vanities.

This time, I tried making Amy Sorel from Soul Calibur III.
IxK0rvt.png

(In case you haven't noticed, it's the right one.)

Yeah, I know--I tried. There's just not enough stuff in Terraria to make it elaborate enough. Critics are still welcome though.
This is how I make it:
Hair no. 84, rose-coloured
Jungle Rose (Maybe I should've added a dye here?)
Mrs. Claus Shirt, R-B Dye
Yoraiz0r's Skirt, R-B Dye

I hope the next update will give us an ushanka.

Back
Top Bottom