Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
21/50 Astral unlock
New: the hive 1/20
12/25 M.Armor
+3 consumer
I take the blood dagger and show experiment #1 my stabs before using all the accumulated blood to power a blood-magic sword and show them more stabs... forever.

Alchemies
Slot 1

SF-A2 Miki Figurine && Standard Battle Android = Battle Vocaloid SF-A2 Miki
A 1:1 scale figurine of Vocaloid2/Vocaloid4 SF-A2 miki, able to switch between both of her existing outfits. Fully sentient and loyal to its creator.
Slot 2
DONE!

Fluorite Octet && (All SCP Documents Ever && Essences of every SCP ever && Gijinka Generator) = SCP-3020-DTG (Level 16, 2/17)
A set of eight octahedral dice that seem to have a highly limited number of possible rolls, despite having 16,777,216 theoretical combinations. When rolled, the humanoid version of an SCP is summoned to aid the user in battle.
Slot 3
TF2 x10 Beggar's Bazooka || ((EAS Tones Machine && Essence of AT88TV && Higher Essence of Emergency Alert System) && (SCP-498 && Essence of SCP-1965 && SCP-219)) = The Hearing Test (Level 25, 17/26)
This is basically the god of ear destruction in one sleek modified Beggar's Bazooka. Not only are there 30 rockets you can load into this thing at a time, all 30 will spread out over a large area and unleash auditory devastation upon your enemies. EAS Tones, created by Dr. AT88TV, are the loudest sounds in the universe, capable of destroying Supreme AIs. Combine that with SCP-498, which will increase in volume infinitely, SCP-1965, which will allow the EAS Tones to self-propagate, and SCP-219, allowing said EAS Tones to be locked onto any material, object or entity to obliterate them from existence...
Slot 4
Disparem || Division Sigil = Inversion Sigil (Level 10, 9/11) (+2 from Cyanogynist, +1 from Pricey)
A cyan sigil that seems to have inverted colors. It is engraved with the mathematical expression -x on one side and ⅟ on the other, and can be used to invert the properties of an object.

Item Charges
Smooth Granite Pebble
Sword of Destruction
Heart...
Buzzing Transistor Core

Charges
Project Factory (12/100)
Project Colorwheel (13/50)

Half-Life 3 (3/33)
+2 Cyanogynist, +1 Pricey
Project Factory Bid
❶ Cyanogynist (13)
❷ Pricey12345 (9)
❸ teag2 (6)
Feel free to bid when editing your posts. I will edit them into this post.

Action
I summon... a meme nuke.

The meme nuke explodes all over Experiment #1.

[1] It sits, for years, waiting for its food. Finally, it arrives, a steak with no vegetables. Everything is cool and good. It eats the steak.

Suddenly, time skips backward a beat.

Experiment #1 sits, for years, waiting for its foond. Finally, it arrives, a steank with no vegetal. Everything is cool and good. Until a bean comes up. "DID SOMEONE SAID NO VEGETAL?" It jumps into Experiment #1's steak, hiding, before being eaten. Experiment #1 tastes a vegetal.

ANGERY

It gets ANGERY. So ANGERY that it implodes, along with the universe and all of existence. Then space-time skips a beat.

[2] It stands, for years, in an empty studio. Finally, they arrive, the villains he wanted.

Experiment #1 arrives, the villain Robbie Rotten wanted. Unfortunately, by virtue of its name, it contests Robbie Rotten's title of villain number one.

Suddenly, space skips a beat.

Robbie Rotten eats Experiment #1 whole. He chokes before the three clones duplicate into six, then twelve. They eat Robbie Rotten's corpse. Then time skips a beat.

[3] The only thing it sees is the sky over a building in San Diego.

Suddenly, space-time skips both ways.

Experiment #1 sees the sky over the American SHENGDIYAGE building. An African man and a Japanese man fight over a packet of fertilizer additive.

The packet breaks in half, releasing the singularity of Earl William's existence. Africa's agriculture thrives and develops. Japan's natural resources are suddenly plentiful. And Experiment #1 is dead.

Suddenly, space-time skips diagonally.

The world breaks in half, releasing the singularity of Earl William's existence. Suddenly, the universe no longer exists, nor do any humans. All that exists in Earl William and an infinite supply of Jinkela.​

Two Handed Axe, lvl 7
Disassembly,lvl 5
Ultimata Drain Rifles (lvl 26)
Balladina's Poisoned Longsword (lvl 25)
Sol's Twig (lvl 10)
Sniper Armor, lvl 3, incerases accuracy of guns
Empire Earth IV, lvl 3
Typhoon Sniper (lvl 7)

Angelic Longbow (lvl 10)
Demonic Recurve (lvl 10)
Thunder Essence (lvl 15)

Power Ranger Armor (lvl 15) (IIII)
Thunder Stone (lvl 5)
Transformation Stone (lvl 5)

Matlera Hook (lvl 9)
Bold is for crafted items
Italics is for gained from other things (like steal...)
Underline is for found items via charges
Blue = lvl 10-20
Red = lvl 21-25
Green = lvl 1-9
Cyan is for Spoils. (IDK what happened so I still took Heart as my own Spoil, it wasn't my at time being)
------
Charges:
Elite/Boss: Collab/Pricey: Nihil Novi (5/100) (+1 Pricey)
Charge: Liberium Malicous (4/35)
Entity: Mi-Hetir (4/40)
------
Alchemies:
Fragment of Reality && TM Machine && (Leaf Blade && Blade of Grass && Fairy Dust) || HM Fly && Angel Wings && Demon Wings == Dual Blade of The Very Best (Level 11, 3/12)
Whatever, someone, who decided to make it, must have nuts to create that thing. It essentially has been created from someone, who shipped both Serperior and Sylveon, and played Terraria. Yeah, that's right, that's me, Thartler. It appears to be made from grass, enchanted by light magic and with real wings on it. The item can #rekt the foes, by attacking them by voice, but when voice appears, a sharp, sword-like grass projectiles shoot out of the sword. The user then is granted wings to fly, and home in target. Seems scary, yeah?
(Sylveon's essence && Serperior essence) && Polish Flag && PWNHammer && The Great One && Sans ashes || Undyne's Spear == The Genocidal Shipper's Spear (Level 16, 3/17)
Wait, wait, I'm that shipper. The spear looks pretty simple - figure of two Pokemon on left and right side, Polish flag on middle and titanium tip. Anyways, here's function. User stabs the spear in front of foe summoning both Serperior and Sylveon ghosts, but in middle of confession, scenery suddenly changes to Polish Sejm where a random noble ghost says: "Veto! I disagree! Sejm's canceled. Go back to homes." Before the Serperior ghost uses Grass Pledge, the Sylveon Ghost uses Fairy Wind, and then the person wielding this weapon gives enemy bad time, causing both ghost attacks to hit the foe. Finally, user stabs soul of enemy roughly 13 times.
Triple-scoped Sniper Scope && Typhoon Sniper && (Transformation Stone && Thunder Stone) && Zeus's Thunder && TM Thunder && Electrosphere Launcher == Electrotyphoon SnipeThunder (3/14) (lvl 13)
It is upgrade of Typhoon Sniper, which adds two new modes. Thunder, for all needs of striking foes like robots and such, and imbue with electric, which can kinda do serious damage. And annoy the hell out from foes, and scare them, since sounds are so LOUD!

I need to watch out for these :p

Move Insanity, Dazzling gleam, Shipping Insanity, Soul-Bonding
------
Actions:
Ya' know, I'm going to murder the heck out of the Experiment #1. I highly-prioritize at it. Then, I decide to check Chara's LOVE to have pretext to attack Experiment. LV 20. That's enough. I stab it. That much that it's soul begins to crack. But somehow I hit it's body. I stab it again. With Longsword. I attack again... with Two-Handed Axe, singing insanely loud version of Anthem, and when it's part ended, I slammed it's end on Experiment. Then, deciding I will forget about it alive, I shoot it's heart to end it... but that isn't enough. Maybe time will tell if I kill or not? But I steal stolen books from stolen timeline from stolen library from stolen person from bulglar of anonymous name and slam it on it's head.
------
RP:
Nothing right now.
------
Helping:
+1 Cyan
+2 Pricey
---------------
OOC:
I did 2 same OOCs in a row!? How!? And some fixes in text.

Last edited:
>2/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (252/300)
Hive (30/50)
Puffins McGee (8/10)

-=Summons
"Nope, sorry. Nothing." - Skyrim Courier, 2011

-=Actions
I equip the Artificial Guardian with Blood in the Snow. "Equipped Entity has 20% to freeze attacked enemy for the round."

-=Alchemies
An Empty Cereal Box && A lot of 7s && 'Boat Nectar' == ??? (lv. ??/??) (Helmet) [EE]
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: N/A

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/15) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
Creating an Equipment alchemy takes 4 + charge of the normal alchemy (lvl + 1) (See example)
-- Artificial Guardian
When the Artificial Guardian dies, it becomes an unaidable 6 charge alchemy to be made into an entity again. Minimum of 2 turns out of the battlefield before reentry. Immune to mind control, cannot be controlled by anyone but me, and permanently N.
"I created him for a purpose; He will fight for me alone."
++Equipment Upgrade - Increases health to 95000, multiplies attack by x1.5, and increases the return time to 8.
Keeping these around in case of resurrection... Heheh...
-- Aetherderon, God of the Worlds
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Great Call: Deals large amounts of damage to target entity.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Stare of Immortality: Causes the afflicted entity's next attack to fail.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.
-- Szalinthia, Bringer of Light
Break Rank -- Deals small amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All entities damaged this way have less attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Rising Sun -- Deals large amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All AG entities have more attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Bring to Light -- Creates 5 Demonic Legionnaires. (All begin protecting Szalinthia) Cooldown: 3
Fight for a Cause (Passive) -- Whenever an entity on the AG side dies, Szalinthia and all Demonic Legionnaires gain more attack power.
-- Demonic Legionnaires
At the beginning of every turn, create 3 more Demonic Legionnaires if there are at least 5 remaining.
Do less damage then average
-- Titanic Crusher
Titanic Crusher restores 5000 health at the start of every round unless at full health.
-- Incubation Beast
At the beginning of the EOTB, create a Sludge Crawler for every PG entity type on the field. (AKA group entities still only count as 1 type)
-- Oracle of Dust
When Oracle of Dust is attacked, it deals half as much total damage as it took to each entity that attacked it.
-- Dust Elemental
Whenever the Dust Elemental attacks, a random entity on the side it is attacking loses its attack this turn. (Godmodder Included.)
-- Inverse Attendant
All damage dealt to Inverse Attendant is instead converted to HP capable of overhealing. All HP gained that is not gained through damage causes Inverse Attendant to take damage instead.
Lifesend: Target entity gains X HP and Inverse Attendant loses X HP, where X can be any number that has been overhealed. Cooldown 3. When summoned, this ability does not need to cooldown.
"All was different there - not one thing the same."
-- Endless Pathrazer
Endless Pathrazer attacks three times per turn.
Takes x.75 damage, deals 1.25x damage.
"Whether by speech or force, the path will be clear."
-- Skyscrapper

Attacks that target Skyscrapper have a 50% chance to miss entirely.
Skyscrapper deals 2x damage to entities considered to be "flying".
Lvl. 15 - Warded Glassplate; Gives equipped entity an additional .25x damage reduction.
Lvl. 10 - Blood in the Snow; Equipped Entity has 20% to freeze attacked enemy for the round.
Lvl. 25 - Everfree; Staff that spatially manipulates anything I really want. Prevents time from being altered around it.
Lvl. 25 - Blackguard; Elemental attacks do no damage - It's also a quantum shield.
Lvl. 10 - Edge of the Shifting World; Doesn't function like a normal sword, cuts space-time instead of flesh.
Lvl. 05 - Dungeon Rock; Totally epic heavy metal guitar that really does nothing but be awesome!
Lvl. 17 - The Fallen; Plasma pistol given to all AGs and Ns, curtesy of me.
Lvl. 25 - Unlimatum; Ultimatum's big brother.
Lvl. 05 - Whispering Shroud; Totally awesome coat that mimics the ocean! Hard rain and everything!
Lvl. 25 - Eternity's Tremor; Godly spatial hammer of epic epicness.
Lvl. 10 - Genesis; Everfree's younger brother. Much younger. Like, 70+ pages younger.
Lvl. 10 - Terra Firma; Piono's earth hammer.
Lvl. 10 - Warden; a worse Blackguard.
Lvl. 06 - Bag of Holding; Self explanatory.
Lvl. 10 - Darkstone Scryer; "A compass with a needle that almost never ceases to move, made of blackened and warped voidmetal. The map used in its creation has given it the power over knowledge to chart a path through even the most treacherous of places, or even the Void itself, and merely possessing the compass gives the holder both protection against the dangers of the Void and the knowledge of how to travel in it. It can tap into eldritch and void power if the holder has need of self-defense on his wanderings."
Lvl. 15 - Aftershock; A pair of swanky earthen knucklebusters from Toast! Dare ye challenge me to fisticuffs?
Lvl. 14 - Bag of Possibilities; A bag that I can pull something out of! What that something will be every time I reach in, I will never know.
Lvl. 25 - Dust; "A simple-looking, understated, aged weapon, with a chipped blade that seems to constantly shed fine particles of itself."
Lvl. 05 - Dunestrider's Sunback; "A coat that holds the power of decay and water. Constantly sheds a fine dust, and keeps the wearer hydrated at all times."
Lvl. 25 - Unending Swarm; "A compass whose needle constantly spins, crafted of warped, blackened voidmetal and outer land wood. The needle itself seems to be a moving hole into a void darker than the Void itself, a void that is paradoxically full of endless possibility. Upon use, it taps into eldritch power and infinite possibility and summons a vast swarm of things - the only word that can really do justice to its creations. It also has power over the void, travel, and knowledge, carried over from the Darkstone Scryer."
Lvl. 25 - Anternoth; A gauntlet with some really shnifty abilities, like control of all things dark!
Lvl. 25 - Unholy Conglomeration: Pfft. This thing is funny. CONTROL OVER ALL THINGS GARBAGE.
Lvl. 30 - Dawn: This is the thing, man!
Lvl. 25 - The McGuffin: A crown that causes everyone within sight to beg to have it! Greed is a funny thing.

Other stuff I can't remember because it was 130+ pages a long, long time ago.

Lvl. 25 - Core Eva; A disk symbolizing the thin line between creation and destruction.
Lvl. 25 - Core Titan; A fine blade (and only a blade), representing the rise of great empires and legions, and the collapse of the world.
Lvl. 25 - Core Oran; A pommel depicting an ongoing battle between invading forces and a defending legion, neither side ever tiring.

Lvl. 1 Soul of Intellect
Lvl. 1 Soul of Flight
Lvl. 1 Soul of Clarity
Lvl. 1 Soul of Light
Lvl. 3 Lucid Soul of the Creator
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Storm
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of Instability
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Angel
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Lich
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of Swordsmanship
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of the Dying Sun
+1 to Toast, +1 to Piono, and +1 to Darkside

Last edited:
Charges

Artifact 31/300
Beamlord 28/50
An Old Friend 24/50
(All +3 from an eternity of homework hell)

+3 to Consomme

Alchemization

Assault Rifle || Oh Crap (Level 16 Minigun) = EA-32 17/19

Spax && Warhammer of Zillyhoo = Spax of Zillyhem 10/11

Battleaxe && This is Real Sticky Note = The One True Battleaxe 3/10

[Bucket && Magazine] && AK-47 = Bucket Gun 3/11

Redstone takes out Ultimata Detroxus and DAKKA DAKKA DAKKAs in Experiment #1's face.

collab pls/Possible Elite 19/100

My helper: 7/30 +4 from Thartler and +1 from W32Coravint

MEATSHIELDS PLS (Entity/Ally) 7/25 +4 from Thartler and +1 from Piono

Remaining power of the snapped Twig of Fate && Mystical Seal && Status Effect Gem && Powered Staff II Blade = Curse of Fates and Death 15/26 (Causes 1 to 3 random Status effects that are randomised including Gravcrush, XBONIC Plague and Mark of Dog)

Protective Armour && Super-powered Silver && Anti-Status Effects Gem && Blessing of the Silver Guardian = Silver Guardian's Protective Armour [EE] 15/30 (Counts as Level 25) (Part of the Anti-Power Creep set. The Armour can give a Entity 25% Damage Resistance to anything and 25% status effect resistance (including XBONIC Plague) for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 3 or 4 (Level 25 Alchemies usually has a post cool-down before use but this will be longer))

Current Saga: Lets Get Dangerous Once Again Part 5: The Insane...
Current Arc: Miracles

Before Action: Ehh?

Action: In Progress...

Annihilator's Action: ... augh... what a :red2:got. i am so pissed off because i am using my rocket barrage at that mother gorillaer (experiment #1), cyborg j and shaggy 2 bot. i also punch the experiment #1 in the face via my second action.

+1 to piono, W32Coravint and Thartler

Support me if you want.

Scythe-blaster of the moon dragon. CD in Turns: 1/3 [Level 50]. It can be used to slice a target for high damage or it can be also used to heal a target for a high amount.

Magic Charge Pendent. Charge storage: 1/10 charges (charges every turn). [Level 50] If I use it on a foe, it deals lots of damage but weakened when if I use it with 1 lesser charge

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING 4/7 (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)
Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Current Runes: 6/25 Ice, Ice, Fire, Fire, Damage, Shadow.
Storm Firey Bullet Blaster CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Has the 20% chance of Burning or 5% chance of Napalming (Stronger version of Burning)
Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]
BSU Flame Blaster CD: 3/3 [Level 25] This flameblaster can instantly cause a high damage burn for 2 turns with a cooldown of 3 turns.

Super Deal With It Glasses [Level 7] (NERFED DUE TO CURSE OF REPETITIVENESS)
When the Gauntlet has been used, Generates up to 3 Runes per Action or (1 to 3 Runes per Action This is Random you know.) Also, It can hold up to 25 Runes (Ooh that's cool! but sometimes can be one of the most powerful Level 25 Items in the game due to these)

Fire: Deals very high damage to the enemy when used, low chance of burning.

Heal: Heals the ally for much more HP when used.

Damage: Deals heavy damage to the enemy when used.

Ice: Deals high damage to the enemy when used, high chance of freezing. (Can be used on stupid high-damaging entities and some power-creep entities)

Thunder: Deals medium damage to 3 select enemies when used, medium chance of paralysing.

Light: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the dark/shadow enemy when used.

Shadow: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the light enemy when used.

I know the Light and Shadow Runes can be pretty complicated but here are the buffing Runes

Attack Buffer: Gives 25% Attack increase for 3 turns when used on the ally.

Defence Buffer: Gives 25% Defence increase for 3 turns when used on the ally

Dodge: Gives 25% Dodge Rate for 3 turns when used on the ally.

MLG (I cannot think enough MLG Stuff...): Deals extreme damage to the enemy (massive damage to 2 enemies or very high damage to 3 enemies) and reduces 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the enemy it inflicted (10% All stats on 2 enemies and 5% All stats on 3 enemies) or heals the ally for so much HP and gives 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the ally. 1/100 chance of creating the rune also, it is extremely rare as well (probably for balance reasons)

Last edited:
Kek.
Tip of the day: Tapfrek.

Crack The Sky: /1/3\
Jormungandr/Destiny's Call: <5/5>
The Queener: In the Armory.
The Infinity Edge: In the Armory.
Runes Stored: no
----
Chorus Mortis: (1/4)

+1 to Piono
+2 to W32Coravint

Shield of the Godslayer [WEAPON/ELITE?]: 31/100
Now You're Playing With Power [VULRENABILITY]: 20/50
It's Ridiculous, It's Not Even Funny [???]: 11/37 (+5 various)

Cyberius Crescendo && Spatium Progressio = Krakensbane (Level 25) (16/26)
I should have done this ages ago.

Shard Bulk && Muton Armor && Temmie Armor || Rallying Blade && Iron Umbrella = Rallying Bulk (Level 20) (10/25)
A large heavy suit of armor made entirely out of hard light. Gives 25% damage resistance, and applies Divine Shield (first attack to the entity is blocked) every turn.

Katar ++ Void = The Blank (Level 10) (3/11)
gorilla you guessed it.

((Shattered Soul Gems && Shattered Grief Seeds && Emitter = Meguca's Suffering Emitter) && Polarity Field || Diamond = Meguca Fragmentation Stone) && (Crystal Storm Tome && Golden Shower Tome && Cursed Flames Tome && Water Bolt Tome && Demon Scythe Tome && Book of Skulls || Crystal Sword Hilt = Cosmic Sword Hilt) = Soulstorm Blade (Level ?) (3/?)
A prismatic blade hilt with a monochromatic stone for the pommel. When inactive, it looks like just that. But when activated with a swipe on the monochrome stone, a mass of soul gem and grief seed shards fly out of hammerspce to resemble a blade, and the hilt starts projecting various magical energies across the "blade," making the entire thing glow like one big rainbow blade. Which it is in this state.

--Spellthief (SUMMONED)
HP: 420,000
Attack: 30,000
Active: Sappin' Mah Knawledge - Up to 10 charges stored. Can copy one active and passive ability. For actives, 1 charge used per 1 charge on the active. For passives, 1-5 charges used based on the passive's intensity (the GM decides). The copied abilities can be swapped out with other ones of the same types.
Passive: Greater Focus - While not attacking or using Sappin' Mah Knawledge, the Spellthief gets double charge speed for Sappin' Mah Knawledge.
Passive: Salt Level Stabilization - Sappin' Mah Knawledge can't copy Skirmish Maneuvers entities' actives and passives.
----
Entity Actions:
Steel Sentinel and Spellthief attack Experiment #1.
----
Xtrullor pulls out a chainsaw, and slices Experiment #1 in half. Immediately after, PTSD flashbacks to the Game Over flash hit the very same target like a truck going 12.3 undecillion miles per hour in reverse. Oh wait, that's because a truck going 12.3 undecillion miles per hour in reverse actually ran over Experiment #1, courtesy of Xtrullor pointing Spatium Progressio at the general direction of the clown.
----
My inventory, project and Arena Cue can be found here.

nahhhhhhh

Charged Alchemies: |III>I>I|
Akron's Core: |IIIII>IIIII>II|
Crystalized Ki: |IIIII|
Coral Riff Guitar: |IIII|
Medusa's Head: |IIII|
Rebalance: |III|
Doom Unleashed: |III|! USING !
Fear the Darkness: |IIIII|

Uncapped! The Climax: 79 / 150.
Zero: 36 / 50. +4 from Piono.
Deicide Squad: 21 / 50.

Freyja bid:
TwinBuilder: 91-SUSPENDED-
Pionoplayer: 70
DarkSide: 58
The Flaming Toast: 59 (+3 from Generic)
Battlefury: 41
Consumer: 30

WINNERS:
Cyanogynist (Jormungandr)
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)

+1 To Pionoplayer, +1 to Battlefury, +1 to Generic.
+3 to all charges from a time-travelling Crystalcat.

(Deck of Playing Cards ++ Magic) && (Dreamcatcher && Magetear) = Nequilita (Level 15: 10/16)

DONE! Heavy Autocrossbow || Vita Australi && Petalium Ingot && Gracedia Flower && Nettle Burst = The Boquet's Thorns (Level 15: 16/16)

NEW! A Rock from Limbo && Liquid Death && Zweihander = The Grayscale (Level ?: 1/?)

Cosmic Cloak && Captain's Guardian && Magetear Droplet = Nocturne (Level 15: 7: 10/16)

Katana || Pixel-sharp edge && Essence of a Time Giant && IDPD Captain's Badge = The Hunter's Blade (Level 15: 4/16)

Expanding this a bit. A note: If it has parenthesis or curly brackets around its name, it's still locked.

Also, in case you're noticing discrepancies from the linked pastebin; Crys has allowed me to do some mild shuffling of the Class Levels, mostly making the 4th level Big Scenes come later than the other lower-level techniques.

Roxxanne [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 15; CR3.
  • Mage Chorus/Resonance/(Rhythmic)CR5/(Crescendo)CR9
  • Phoenix Breath/Sick Burns/(Ashes to Ashes)CR7/(Since the world's been turning)CR12
  • (Forme Shift)CR4/(Adaption)CR6/(Metamorphic)CR11/(Evolution)CR14
  • (Shotgun Shuffle)CR8/(Akimbo)CR10/(Bite the Bullet)CR13/(Lead Lotus)CR15
  • {Epoch()}CLASS RANK 5
  • {The Power} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Magicka} CLASS RANK 13
  • Aptitutde: Roxxanne gains +1 Level per any kills she makes.
  • The Shadows: 15% Dodge chance on yourself, cannot be negated by any means.
  • (Outfoxed): 10% Dodge Ignorance for you and your entities. CR7
  • (Climatic Summoning): All entities gain a minicrit and are invincible on their turn of summon. CR11
Zetta [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 12; CR3. ACTIVE.
  • Mind Killer/Dreambreaker/(Ego Eater)CR5/(Oblivion)CR9
  • Disaster Master/Gaia's Wrath/(Calamity Trigger)CR7/(This is it)CR12
  • (Smashforme)CR4/(Items On)CR6/(Wombo Combo)CR11/(Final Destination)CR14
  • (Saltwater Strike)CR8/(Seven Seas)CR10/(Whirlpool)CR13/(Bottomless)CR15
  • {Providence} CLASS RANK 5
  • {Insanity} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Dream Cycle} CLASS RANK 13
  • Hate Within: 35% chance of minicrit on Hostiles for all of your Entities as well as yourself. If chance procs while minicritting, upgrades to crit. If procced while critting, crit is not expended. Only works on Hostiles.
  • Determination: His Entities resist all Mind Controls successfully. (Zetta and the crew can't be MC'd to begin with, because they're players.)
  • (Providence): His Entities have an additional 25% resistance to any status effect that would cost them their turn. CR7
  • (Faking it): Zetta doesn't die on having HP turned to 0, but rather retreats tactically. He respawns 1 action sooner because he's gotten good at it at this point. (if he's the first to respawn on TPK he can act immediately.) CR11
Grimsby [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level 6; CR2. DEAD. (1/6 posts remaining)
  • Sleuth Diplomacy/Case Closed/(Improptu Caucus)CR5/(Ceasefire)CR9
  • Hunter's Trick/(Powder Keg)CR3/(Mass Grave)CR7/(Slaughter)CR12
  • (Bloodborne)CR4/(Red River)CR6/(Vein Matters)CR11/(Baptism of Blood)CR14
  • (The Sight)CR8/(Grim Knowledge)CR10/(Psychoanalyze)CR13/(Evil Within)CR15
  • {Beast Within} CLASS RANK 5
  • {Your Best Nightmare} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Cut You Down} CLASS RANK 13
  • -Pulchritude: His Entities have a 10% chance of minicritting randomly.
  • (Grim Times): Attackers have a 5% chance of Terror upon hitting Grimsby. CR3.
  • (Blood Rally): If harmed, Grimsby and his entities can attack the entity responsible. If successful, a third of the damage dealt is transferred back as HP. CR7.
  • (Lead by Example): His Entities have a 30% chance of minicritting if attacking an entity he has attacked that turn. CR11.
L00T: 21.

Skirmish Maneuver Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/hs1RPFNz

Entities: Zetta switches into the Active role in place of Grimsby.

----+----+----+----

I'm pressed for time before the dop so let's just say Zetta dramatically reappears in front of the Annihilator X and stabs something important with his fist, somehow.

Roxxanne, meanwhile, stands rapt in attention for more of Alpha's story.

There's probably some excuse for Grimsby not making it back immediately in all of this too.

----+----+----+----

The talking sword, if it had a face, would probably be looking pretty deadpan. "Now, why would you say that unless you're directly involved with her in an objectionable manner? That's just digging yourself into a deep pit. Can't I just ask what's current anymore, from someone that isn't going to descend into immediate screaming madness when I do?"

>1/2
Guess I'm hopin' on the AG Train again. WEEEEEEEEEE.

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (251/300)
Hive (29/50)
Puffins McGee (7/10)

-=Summons

-=Actions
The Artificial Guardian goes *poke poke* on the HHHHHHHH guy.
Same with the Wastewalkers.

What's this about a shagging bot? We can't have that on these forums! 'S not family friendly!

DEMONETIZED.

I then smack it with a super massive censor bar.

-=Alchemies
Bottled Blizzard && Pair of Spiked Gauntlets == Blood in the Snow [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 15/15) - Equipped Entity has 20% to freeze attacked enemy for the round. - COMPLETE

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives us a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/15) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.

Creating an Equipment alchemy takes 4 + charge of the normal alchemy (lvl + 1) (See example)
-- Artificial Guardian
When the Artificial Guardian dies, it becomes an unaidable 6 charge alchemy to be made into an entity again. Minimum of 2 turns out of the battlefield before reentry. Immune to mind control, cannot be controlled by anyone but me, and permanently N.
++Equipment Upgrade - Increases health to 95000, multiplies attack by x1.5, and increases the return time to 8.
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.
Break Rank -- Deals small amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All entities damaged this way have less attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Rising Sun -- Deals large amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All AG entities have more attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Bring to Light -- Creates 5 Demonic Legionnaires. (All begin protecting Szalinthia) Cooldown: 3
Fight for a Cause (Passive) -- Whenever an entity on the AG side dies, Szalinthia and all Demonic Legionnaires gain more attack power.
-- Demonic Legionnaires
At the beginning of every turn, create 3 more Demonic Legionnaires if there are at least 5 remaining.
-- Titanic Crusher
Titanic Crusher restores 5000 health at the start of every round unless at full health.
-- Incubation Beast
At the beginning of the EOTB, create a Sludge Crawler for every PG entity type on the field. (AKA group entities still only count as 1 type)
-- Oracle of Dust
When Oracle of Dust is attacked, it deals half as much total damage as it took to each entity that attacked it.
-- Dust Elemental
Whenever the Dust Elemental attacks, a random entity on the side it is attacking loses its attack this turn. (Godmodder Included.)
-- Inverse Attendant
All damage dealt to Inverse Attendant is instead converted to HP capable of overhealing. All HP gained that is not gained through damage causes Inverse Attendant to take damage instead.
Lifesend: Target entity gains X HP and Inverse Attendant loses X HP, where X can be any number that has been overhealed. Cooldown 3. When summoned, this ability does not need to cooldown.
-- Endless Pathrazer
-- Skyscrapper
Lvl. 15 - Warded Glassplate; Gives equipped entity an additional .25x damage reduction.
Lvl. 25 - Everfree; Staff that spatially manipulates anything I really want. Prevents time from being altered around it.
Lvl. 25 - Blackguard; Elemental attacks do no damage - It's also a quantum shield.
Lvl. 10 - Edge of the Shifting World; Doesn't function like a normal sword, cuts space-time instead of flesh.
Lvl. 05 - Dungeon Rock; Totally epic heavy metal guitar that really does nothing but be awesome!
Lvl. 05 - Whispering Shroud; Totally awesome coat that mimics the ocean! Hard rain and everything!
Lvl. 10 - Genesis; Everfree's younger brother. Much younger. Like, 70+ pages younger.
Lvl. 10 - Darkstone Scryer; "A compass with a needle that almost never ceases to move, made of blackened and warped voidmetal. The map used in its creation has given it the power over knowledge to chart a path through even the most treacherous of places, or even the Void itself, and merely possessing the compass gives the holder both protection against the dangers of the Void and the knowledge of how to travel in it. It can tap into eldritch and void power if the holder has need of self-defense on his wanderings."
Lvl. 15 - Aftershock; A pair of swanky earthen knucklebusters from Toast! Dare ye challenge me to fisticuffs?
Lvl. 14 - Bag of Possibilities; A bag that I can pull something out of! What that something will be every time I reach in, I will never know.
Lvl. 25 - Dust; "A simple-looking, understated, aged weapon, with a chipped blade that seems to constantly shed fine particles of itself."
Lvl. 05 - Dunestrider's Sunback; "A coat that holds the power of decay and water. Constantly sheds a fine dust, and keeps the wearer hydrated at all times."
Lvl. 25 - Unending Swarm; "A compass whose needle constantly spins, crafted of warped, blackened voidmetal and outer land wood. The needle itself seems to be a moving hole into a void darker than the Void itself, a void that is paradoxically full of endless possibility. Upon use, it taps into eldritch power and infinite possibility and summons a vast swarm of things - the only word that can really do justice to its creations. It also has power over the void, travel, and knowledge, carried over from the Darkstone Scryer."
Lvl. 25 - Anternoth; A gauntlet with some really shnifty abilities, like control of all things dark!
Lvl. 25 - Unholy Conglomeration: Pfft. This thing is funny. CONTROL OVER ALL THINGS GARBAGE.
Lvl. 25 - The McGuffin: A crown that causes everyone within sight to beg to have it! Greed is a funny thing.

Lvl. 25 - Core Eva; A disk symbolizing the thin line between creation and destruction.
Lvl. 25 - Core Titan; A fine blade (and only a blade), representing the rise of great empires and legions, and the collapse of the world.
Lvl. 25 - Core Oran; A pommel depicting an ongoing battle between invading forces and a defending legion, neither side ever tiring.

Lvl. 1 Soul of Intellect
Lvl. 1 Soul of Flight
Lvl. 1 Soul of Clarity
Lvl. 1 Soul of Light

Your entities do what you tell them to do!
You join the Angry Gorillas- Oh, fudge, sorry. I meant that you join the Anti-Godmodders!

ALPHA: Hmph. Wasted potential. What a shame.
ALPHA: Although, I doubt it will soon matter anyway.

FAMILY!!! FLIPPING!!! FRIENDLY!!!
Shaggy takes 15,000 damage and loses all of his ad revenue! You swoop in for the kill, receiving 1,000 boondollars!
...What the heck are these even used for, anyway.

@TrickleJest The Imagine Dragon is a Level 10 draconic-element axe, a reference to Imagine Dragons - Monster and Infinity Blade. Good guess though.

----

+1 to Piono
+2 to W32Coravint

Shield of the Godslayer [WEAPON/ELITE?]: 30/100
Now You're Playing With Power [VULRENABILITY]: 19/50
It's Ridiculous, It's Not Even Funny [???]: 5/37

Cyberius Crescendo && Spatium Progressio = Krakensbane (Level 25) (15/26)

Shard Bulk && Muton Armor && Temmie Armor || Rallying Blade && Iron Umbrella = Rallying Bulk (Level 20) (9/25)
A large heavy suit of armor made entirely out of hard light. Gives 25% damage resistance, and applies Divine Shield (first attack to the entity is blocked) every turn.

Katar ++ Void = The Blank (Level 10) (2/11)
gorilla you guessed it.

((Shattered Soul Gems && Shattered Grief Seeds && Emitter = Meguca's Suffering Emitter) && Polarity Field || Diamond = Meguca Fragmentation Stone) && (Crystal Storm Tome && Golden Shower Tome && Cursed Flames Tome && Water Bolt Tome && Demon Scythe Tome && Book of Skulls || Crystal Sword Hilt = Cosmic Sword Hilt) = Soulstorm Blade (Level ?) (2/?)
A prismatic blade hilt with a monochromatic stone for the pommel. When inactive, it looks like just that. But when activated with a swipe on the monochrome stone, a mass of soul gem and grief seed shards fly out of hammerspce to resemble a blade, and the hilt starts projecting various magical energies across the "blade," making the entire thing glow like one big rainbow blade. Which it is in this state.

--Spellthief (SUMMONED)
Active: Sappin' Mah Knawledge - Up to 10 charges stored. Can copy one active and passive ability. For actives, 1 charge used per 1 charge on the active. For passives, 1-5 charges used based on the passive's intensity (the GM decides). The copied abilities can be swapped out with other ones of the same types.
Passive: Greater Focus - While not attacking or using Sappin' Mah Knawledge, the Spellthief gets double charge speed for Sappin' Mah Knawledge.
Passive: Salt Level Stabilization - Sappin' Mah Knawledge can't copy Skirmish Maneuvers entities' actives and passives.
----
Entity Actions:
----
Xtrullor points out to Experiment #1 that this version of Terraria is after Clown bombs became unable to destroy terrain, and since it is a clown, it takes some emotional damage.
----

Oh, thanks for lettin' me know.
Your entities act!
Xtrullor insults Experiment #1. Experiment #1 sheds one (one per each clown, of course) tear, thus flooding the entire battlefield.
You manage to catch onto a log and survive, but Experiment #1 seemingly drinks all of their sorrows away by actually drinking their tears to un-flood the field.
Oh, and I guess that was emotional or somethin'. 10,000 damage!

/pre-post-null
Goodbye, Crystalcat! It was fun while it lasted, and I wish you well in your future endeavors!
And to Trickle, congratulations on the promotion! I look forward to trying to impress you for extra damage :p (also thanks for the +1 bounce)

Disclaimer:
Fractals are a kind of mathematical shape that is made of parts that are identical to the whole. For reference, here are some simple fractals. Another (shaky) example would be a clown made of clowns.

Action:

>Crack a joke
Uh... Why did the chicken cross the road?

>Abort joke sequence
Yeah, good idea. I can do better.

>Try again, but with humor
All right, what does the "B" in Benoit B. Mandelbrot stand for?
Benoit B. Mandelbrot
... I'm going to assume that Experiment #1 doesn't get it and just gets more furious.

Thankfully, there's more to this attack than a math joke about fractals, told to a massive clown fractal.

I stamp my foot as I reveal the punchline, activating my Spacey Pants. The subsequent spatial shift restructures the composition of Experiment #1 from a big clown made of kind-of-melted clowns to a big clown made of kind-of-melted clowns made of kind-of-melted clowns made of kind-of-melted clowns made of kind-of-melted clowns made of kind-of-melted clowns made of kind-of-melted clowns... ad infinitum. As soon as I cease the manipulation and allow reality to sort itself out, the fabric of reality does double take and realizes there's a goralling clown made of infinitely smaller clowns. There are literally clown particles in this monstrosity now. That's dumb, and reality feels dumb for allowing it, so it forcefully merges all the clowns back into just two layers of clown. We would be back to where we started if not for the haphazard gaps caused by the universe making reality make sense again reforming itself to a more stable state.

And that's where my Shirt of Void comes back into play, magnifying these minuscule gaps and collecting them into a pseudo-black-hole in the center of Experiment #1. Of course, clowns quickly flood into the hole, hollowing out a sizeable portion of Experiment #1's interior. Eventually enough clowns get gobbled to clog the hole, and reality is finally satisfied. Before the clowns can collapse on themselves to fill the new cavern, I lob the Rock of Ages straight through and out the other side before returning it to my hand. With the structural instability, Experiment #1 collapses like a Jenga tower. The Rock of Ages only makes it worse by altering the flow of time for different clowns to the point of them basically glitching inside of each other - a comparably more horrific sight than the melting, and much more difficult or Experiment #1 to move around.

Alchemy:
(1 mole sample of every possible element, even those yet to produced under lab conditions, as well as all possible isotopes of those elements all && together) && Assault Rifle = Chemistry Final Exam [Level 10 6/11]
A seemingly generic assault rifle, with the twist of being able to shoot bullets containing any element desired, such that MOST will not react until impact. Extremely reactive elements will react almost instantly, however, acting similarly to a shotgun. Noble gasses might rapidly disperse on impact, forcefully expanding victims. So on and so forth.
ICBM && (Hammer ++ Earth) = Missile Propelled Earth Hammer [Level 6 6/7]
A hammer made for manipulating the very Earth with its swing, accelerated by the force of an intercontinental ballistic missile's propulsion. Can you say, "Explosive impact?"
Comedy Mask || (Terra Blade && Death Sickle && Adamantite Repeater && S.D.M.G. && Terrarian && Possessed Hatched && Flying Knife && Daedalus Stormbow && Daybreak && Golem Fist && Heat Ray && Sniper Rifle) == Follow My Lead [Level 15 6/16]
"Hah! You died."
Obscures the user's face while simultaneously manifesting powerful weapons about them. The user merely has to act out a powerful attack, and the mask will make it happen, usually in a humorous way.
WAIT A SECOND! IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE. Whoops, did not mean to be alchemizing the (fantastic) CitruShears [Level 14] yet. Just a preview. I'll restart that when MPEH finishes on next post.

Charges:
11 (9+2 bounced)/100
6/50 Heinous
6/50 Countered

Assists:
+1 to Piono
+1 Consumer
+1 Toast

Hey, thanks for welcoming me! And yeah, I know what fractals are, don't worry.
Is that an infinite loop of acronyms which is basically what a fractal is? Oh god. The horror! You monster!
However, Experiment #1 on the other hand does not get the joke.
He gets angry.
And then he becomes a layered fractal. Ouch.
45,000 damage to good ol' Experiment #1!

collab pls/Possible Elite 18/100

My helper: 1/30

MEATSHIELDS PLS (Entity/Ally) 6/25 +4 from Thartler and +1 from Piono

Remaining power of the snapped Twig of Fate && Mystical Seal && Status Effect Gem && Powered Staff II Blade = Curse of Fates and Death 14/26 (Causes 1 to 3 random Status effects that are randomised including Gravcrush, XBONIC Plague and Mark of Dog)

Protective Armour && Super-powered Silver && Anti-Status Effects Gem && Blessing of the Silver Guardian = Silver Guardian's Protective Armour [EE] 14/30 (Counts as Level 25) (Part of the Anti-Power Creep set. The Armour can give a Entity 25% Damage Resistance to anything and 25% status effect resistance (including XBONIC Plague) for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 3 or 4 (Level 25 Alchemies usually has a post cool-down before use but this will be longer))

Action: I usually roll Rust on Experiment #1.

Annihilator's Action: ... augh... what a :red2:got. i am so pissed off because i am using my rocket barrage at that mother gorillaer (experiment #1), cyborg j and shaggy 2 bot. i also punch the experiment #1 in the face via my second action.

Support me if you want.

Scythe-blaster of the moon dragon. CD in Turns: 1/3 [Level 50]. It can be used to slice a target for high damage or it can be also used to heal a target for a high amount.

Magic Charge Pendent. Charge storage: 1/10 charges (charges every turn). [Level 50] If I use it on a foe, it deals lots of damage but weakened when if I use it with 1 lesser charge

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING 4/7 (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)
Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Current Runes: 6/25 Ice, Ice, Fire, Fire, Damage, Shadow.
Storm Firey Bullet Blaster CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Has the 20% chance of Burning or 5% chance of Napalming (Stronger version of Burning)
Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]
BSU Flame Blaster CD: 3/3 [Level 25] This flameblaster can instantly cause a high damage burn for 2 turns with a cooldown of 3 turns.

When the Gauntlet has been used, Generates up to 3 Runes per Action or (1 to 3 Runes per Action This is Random you know.) Also, It can hold up to 25 Runes (Ooh that's cool! but sometimes can be one of the most powerful Level 25 Items in the game due to these)

Ice: Deals high damage to the enemy when used, high chance of freezing. (Can be used on stupid high-damaging entities and some power-creep entities)

Thunder: Deals medium damage to 3 select enemies when used, medium chance of paralysing.

Light: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the dark/shadow enemy when used.

Shadow: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the light enemy when used.

I know the Light and Shadow Runes can be pretty complicated but here are the buffing Runes

MLG (I cannot think enough MLG Stuff...): Deals extreme damage to the enemy (massive damage to 2 enemies or very high damage to 3 enemies) and reduces 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the enemy it inflicted (10% All stats on 2 enemies and 5% All stats on 3 enemies) or heals the ally for so much HP and gives 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the ally. 1/100 chance of creating the rune also, it is extremely rare as well (probably for balance reasons)

You probably shouldn't say that word, Pricey. It isn't really the best word to use, to be honest.
Welp, anyway, 10,000 damage to Experiment #1.

20/50 Astral unlock +3 crystl +6 bouncback +2 consumer
11/11 Shademist [===========] +3crystl Re-purposing!
it was going to be the blackmist effect thing, but i have decided not to.
instead, it gives me a personal upgrade of either one player hp regen a round or of getting a 4 turn damage-boost special that also damages me as a sacrifice effect thing.
11/25 M.Armor +3crystl
suddenly I realise crystal gave a +3 to all charges a turn or 2 back and use it
+3 consumer
iron chestplate && generic energy crystals && power cell== Chestplate of Dynamism (Level 5, 6/6.) Done!

what about this then: energy crystal ++ (or && if more appropriate?) a type of energy someone called/believed to be perception that has effects based on how people think it works, but generally does not affect minds... unless you think it does= perception crystal as I imagined it.
I gather energy from the perception crystal and focus it through the blood dagger to make its effects more real and less mind-brain-whimy-mess, before firing a massive lazor of lazors to lazor the lazor-targeted entity, which is going to get lazored. oh, that reminds me. experiment #1 is going to need some burn cream for the burn that it got from being in extremely close proximity to that lazer.
no, that lazor didn't target Experiment #1! it was focused on a mosquito, which bit me a few days ago. its not my fault the mosquito flew in front of experiment #1. anyway, I replace all nearby burn cream with self-replicating nanobot flim that will only hurt entitys that I think/thought are/were called Experiment #1at the begining of my attack, meaning 4:15 PM, my time zone which is 1 hour off from pionos if i recall, on april the 24th.

Yeah, I guess that might work? Not sure that's an element, but I mean, there's no need to be a tight-:red: about it on my part.
Also, nice Jest-proof filter you got there. If anyone isn't aware, the DLE entity Jest changed names a billion times, and every attack would miss him if it had the wrong name. His true name was really, really long, too. Welp, I'm not about to do that here, so don't worry, Joe.
20,000 damage to Experiment #1 via some shenanigans.

Two Handed Axe, lvl 7
Disassembly,lvl 5
Sol's Twig (lvl 10)
Empire Earth IV, lvl 3
Typhoon Sniper (lvl 7)

Angelic Longbow (lvl 10)
Demonic Recurve (lvl 10)
Thunder Essence (lvl 15)

Thunder Stone (lvl 5)

Matlera Hook (lvl 9)
Blue = lvl 10-20
Red = lvl 21-25
Green = lvl 1-9
Cyan is for Spoils. (IDK what happened so I still took Heart as my own Spoil, it wasn't my at time being)
------
Charges:
Elite/Boss: Collab/Pricey: Nihil Novi (3/100)
Charge: Liberium Malicous (3/35)
Entity: Mi-Hetir (3/40)
------
Alchemies:
Fragment of Reality && TM Machine && (Leaf Blade && Blade of Grass && Fairy Dust) || HM Fly && Angel Wings && Demon Wings == Dual Blade of The Very Best (Level 11, 2/12)
Whatever, someone, who decided to make it, must have nuts to create that thing. It essentially has been created from someone, who shipped both Serperior and Sylveon, and played Terraria. Yeah, that's right, that's me, Thartler. It appears to be made from grass, enchanted by light magic and with real wings on it. The item can #rekt the foes, by attacking them by voice, but when voice appears, a sharp, sword-like grass projectiles shoot out of the sword. The user then is granted wings to fly, and home in target. Seems scary, yeah?
(Sylveon's essence && Serperior essence) && Polish Flag && PWNHammer && The Great One && Sans ashes || Undyne's Spear == The Genocidal Shipper's Spear(Level 16, 2/17)
Wait, wait, I'm that shipper. The spear looks pretty simple - figure of two Pokemon on left and right side, Polish flag on middle and titanium tip. Anyways, here's function. User stabs the spear in front of foe summoning both Serperior and Sylveon ghosts, but in middle of confession, scenery suddenly changes to Polish Sejm where a random noble ghost says: "Veto! I disagree! Sejm's canceled. Go back to homes." Before the Serperior ghost uses Grass Pledge, the Sylveon Ghost uses Fairy Wind, and then the person wielding this weapon gives enemy bad time, causing both ghost attacks to hit the foe. Finally, user stabs soul of enemy roughly 13 times.
Triple-scoped Sniper Scope && Typhoon Sniper && (Transformation Stone && Thunder Stone) && Zeus's Thunder && TM Thunder && Electrosphere Launcher == Electrotyphoon SnipeThunder (2/14) (lvl 13)
It is upgrade of Typhoon Sniper, which adds two new modes. Thunder, for all needs of striking foes like robots and such, and imbue with electric, which can kinda do serious damage. And annoy the hell out from foes, and scare them, since sounds are so LOUD!

------
Actions:
Yeah, just after I spoke that, I focused on Experiment #1. I used my Power Ranger Armor charges as well. Then I jumped to air, looking for 480 degree Moonsault... well, sorta Malicious Moonsault, which... *ahem* Inciera... re... err, what was it... Ah, yeah, Incieroar... *ahem* would do and while doing this, noscoped it using my two bows, putting two arrows - Cursed and Holy on strings and shooting. Hm, if only I mixed them with Sol's Twig... But yeah, I also walked disarmingly... And shot surprise bullet here. But still, after that I ran, shooting arrows with speed of sound at Experiment #1. But then I realised I did it all wrong. I redone that in backward speed, except of charges.
------
RP:
"And then drat, I forgot my response already."
------
Helping:
+1 Cyan
+2 Pricey
---------------
OOC:
Shipping Pokemon is like a Pokemon (usually from same species) loves second one and they do stuff. And guess Trickle seems to do it much better. Trickle, if you want to know, PM me.

Yeah, Thartler, I get what shipping Pokemon is. (Thanks for the compliment, by the way). But I honestly don't really see how you could ship two species? Like, shipping birds and cats? Is that just you wanting to see the hybrid version of the Pokemon? Maybe you think every Pokemon from one species goes well with another? I'm just pretty confused at this point. No need to explain, though.

You do just that, dealing 10,000 damage to Experiment #1. (Go go Power Rangers! Dun... dun dun dun dun! Go go- Okay, enough of that).

Ah the items in question are bullets that make more bullets, and the highest yield explosives I can make and still have them be fireable out of my gun.
Elements' Malice is a lens that puts modifiers onto all outgoing lasers fired from the gun its fitted in. Starting with elemental damage, and as of Elements' Malice, random status effects as well.

Also trackle, hate to burst your bubble, but Alpha's already got a pre-defined backstory that took up a large chunk of Act 4 of DTG2. He's officially a Split from the original Godmodder, Richard (now Omega), that won the SHATTER. Unless you knew that and were just being a goof... I guess either works.

142/300 for the Final Showdown
31/50 for the power of fire
47/50 for Restoration
Neumann's Dream AND Fractal Duplicate Generator 4/11 for Mass Dream-struction
No Kill Like Overkill AND conversion cluster bombs 3/10 Thirty Birds with One Stone
Lens of Elemental Fury AND Tome of common status effects = 9/9 for Elements' Malice
+1 to goldenready, Abe and Cyan

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)
Abeneautmal: 14
Redstone: 12
Sirplop: 9
Pricey: 9
darkside: 8
Goldenready: 7
Cyan: 6
battlefury: 2

Yeah, Pobyo, I just wanted to touch upon how the split was made, not actually referencing the Shatter.

(
(Lapis Biowire && Azurite) && Corotite Ring Core = Hydrokinetic Enabler) && ((Magetear Droplet && Amaranthine Embers) && Liquid Starlight) == Ebbing Core. (4/21)
Ebbing Core: A corotite orb filled with a combination of undiluted stellar concentrate and lazuli-azurite biowire. Instead of manipulating physical water, as one might expect of such a device, the Ebbing Core manipulates the cosmic background waves of reality itself. Space and time shall twist beneath your fingertips, malleable and soft. The device cannot create or annihilate matter of its own volition, sadly. One must combine various frequencies of cosmic background energy to do so.

Railgun || (Massive Blaze Rods && Amaranthine Embers) && (Magma Cream && Magetear Droplet) == Haunt Muskie (4/12)
Haunt Muskie: Modified corotite railgun of some description, reinforced by four charred blaze rods. The advanced device is greased with magma cream, and charged with stellar concentrate. When loaded with Charred Rods acquired from the crystallization of knowledge swirls upon a special form of blaze rod, the Haunt Muskie fires out cosmically-charged unstable pikes formed from fused charred rods coated in the violaceous embers of the abyss. Upon spearing an enemy, the pike will detonate itself, blasting forth a wave of amethystine fire and charred shrapnel, neither of which make distinction between friend or foe.

Throne || (Nuclear Throne Replica && (Amethyst Flame && Dispersal Vent) && Antigravity Generator) and (Throne ++ Radiation) || Amethyst Flame == The Rusted Throne (11/26 Level 25)

"Upon each, a throne, seemingly crafted to suit the needs of some variety of beings. The Mage did not bother himself with fourteen of the stoppers, so to speak. No, they were not vital at this moment. He stared at the throne directly across from the gateway. Upon it, a wretched being, appearing to be the source of some unholy aberration Decaying, maddened, omniscient. It spoke. “Wйи кцмии тцлмwзя кфмхцw, зйви еарзф пйы кйвqвы ми рцсйз Wомкдвмw?”"

Crown of Hatred || (Amethyst Flame && Agonized Soul) == Crown of Damnation (6/16 Level 15)

Crown of Damnation: Blazing cosmic destruction infused with the unmitigated suffering derived from those damned by the Amethyst Flame, the Crown of Damnation feasts on the vitality of its owner's victims, in a manner akin to a grisly dreamcatcher, stealing souls away at the brink of death.

Actual attack:
I give the Pale Rider a bottle of healing fruit juice. He proceeds to chug it.

He then notices that it's made of "999999% Bone Hurting Juice". This, of course, is mere moments before the "ow owie ow ow my bones hurt" start. Naturally, i, being the ever polite gentleman i am, hand him some Consolidation Chocolates.

Which are actually tiny and murderous beings that promptly eat him from the inside out the moment he consumes them.

[ENTITY ORDERS]

[ABYSS]

Orders:

inventory:

Liber Dei: Doesn't quiiiite have enough power to ascend you to Godmodder levels. Still a potent artifact of reality, one you can leverage to great effect. Level ten (25 after charge upgrade).

The Annihilator: A sniper rifle forged of the blackest metal to ever exist. Upon pulling its trigger, it releases a rapid-fire stream of recoilless bursts of pure destructive energy, which impact with all the force of a nuke and utterly annihilate all matter they pass through, wiping it from physical existence and converting it into pure energy, the better to destroy all in its wielder's sight.
Level 10.

Clock In, Clock Out: A hammer painstakingly built of bronze, brass, and garnet, sporting a massive rocket engine on the back end of its head. Clockwork whirs and ticks throughout its shaft and head, and it possesses great power over time. It is especially built for melee combat, able to speed up its holder to insane timeframes and rocket them right to close range with their enemies, then clocking them back into normal time just in time to clock their target out.
Level 15.

Entitys: None.

charges
7/100 3+ Consumer
5/50

2+ Consumer
1+ piono

The Pale Rider is not Winnie the Pooh, but he still takes 10,000 damage because stale memes really sting a lot!
(I'm honestly not sure that meme was really ever fresh, but that's my silly opinion, I guess).

AGs, quick strategy tip - focus down Experiment 1! I'm not sure what HHHHHHATE does, and I have confirmation that it doesn't drive entities hostile, but I know that it is strong enough to bypass Annihilator X's defenses.

Sonja Horah [SUMMON] [10/25] =====
Principia Heretica [ALCHEMY] [7/50] ==========
I Can't Believe Canon Is Dead [LEVELLING SYSTEM] [15/50] ========== [+3 from Trickle, +2 from Battlefury.]
+1 to @Battlefury, +2 to @JOEbob.

Ho hum.

I idle.

I idle for so long, that a Wastewalker dies of boredom.

You go AFK, then you go AK, and then you go AK47 and shoot a Wastewalker right in his face!
HEADSHOT! One Wastewalker down.

21/50 Astral unlock
New: the hive 1/20
12/25 M.Armor
+3 consumer
I take the blood dagger and show experiment #1 my stabs before using all the accumulated blood to power a blood-magic sword and show them more stabs... forever.

STAB STAB STAB!!

ALPHA: I am legally required to tell this toanyone who gets pleasure from stabbing, opponent or not.

ALPHA: Be wary, as excessive stabbing may turn you into a certain stab-happy "princess", who just so happens to also be a godmodder.
ALPHA: Well, happened.

Please don't burn me alive. That was a joke, r-right? I hope I'm not somehow destroying canon with this.
10,000 damage to Experiment #1!

Alchemies
Slot 1

SF-A2 Miki Figurine && Standard Battle Android = Battle Vocaloid SF-A2 Miki
A 1:1 scale figurine of Vocaloid2/Vocaloid4 SF-A2 miki, able to switch between both of her existing outfits. Fully sentient and loyal to its creator.
Slot 2
DONE!

Fluorite Octet && (All SCP Documents Ever && Essences of every SCP ever && Gijinka Generator) = SCP-3020-DTG (Level 16, 2/17)
A set of eight octahedral dice that seem to have a highly limited number of possible rolls, despite having 16,777,216 theoretical combinations. When rolled, the humanoid version of an SCP is summoned to aid the user in battle.
Slot 3
TF2 x10 Beggar's Bazooka || ((EAS Tones Machine && Essence of AT88TV && Higher Essence of Emergency Alert System) && (SCP-498 && Essence of SCP-1965 && SCP-219)) = The Hearing Test (Level 25, 17/26)
This is basically the god of ear destruction in one sleek modified Beggar's Bazooka. Not only are there 30 rockets you can load into this thing at a time, all 30 will spread out over a large area and unleash auditory devastation upon your enemies. EAS Tones, created by Dr. AT88TV, are the loudest sounds in the universe, capable of destroying Supreme AIs. Combine that with SCP-498, which will increase in volume infinitely, SCP-1965, which will allow the EAS Tones to self-propagate, and SCP-219, allowing said EAS Tones to be locked onto any material, object or entity to obliterate them from existence...
Slot 4
Disparem || Division Sigil = Inversion Sigil (Level 10, 9/11) (+2 from Cyanogynist, +1 from Pricey)
A cyan sigil that seems to have inverted colors. It is engraved with the mathematical expression -x on one side and ⅟ on the other, and can be used to invert the properties of an object.

Item Charges
Smooth Granite Pebble
Sword of Destruction
Heart...
Buzzing Transistor Core

Charges
Project Factory (12/100)
Project Colorwheel (13/50)

Half-Life 3 (3/33)
+2 Cyanogynist, +1 Pricey
Project Factory Bid
❶ Cyanogynist (13)
❷ Pricey12345 (9)
❸ teag2 (6)
Feel free to bid when editing your posts. I will edit them into this post.

Action
I summon... a meme nuke.

The meme nuke explodes all over Experiment #1.

[1] It sits, for years, waiting for its food. Finally, it arrives, a steak with no vegetables. Everything is cool and good. It eats the steak.

Experiment #1 sits, for years, waiting for its foond. Finally, it arrives, a steank with no vegetal. Everything is cool and good. Until a bean comes up. "DID SOMEONE SAID NO VEGETAL?" It jumps into Experiment #1's steak, hiding, before being eaten. Experiment #1 tastes a vegetal.

ANGERY

It gets ANGERY. So ANGERY that it implodes, along with the universe and all of existence. Then space-time skips a beat.

[2] It stands, for years, in an empty studio. Finally, they arrive, the villains he wanted.

Experiment #1 arrives, the villain Robbie Rotten wanted. Unfortunately, by virtue of its name, it contests Robbie Rotten's title of villain number one.

Suddenly, space skips a beat.

Robbie Rotten eats Experiment #1 whole. He chokes before the three clones duplicate into six, then twelve. They eat Robbie Rotten's corpse. Then time skips a beat.

[3] The only thing it sees is the sky over a building in San Diego.

Suddenly, space-time skips both ways.

Experiment #1 sees the sky over the American SHENGDIYAGE building. An African man and a Japanese man fight over a packet of fertilizer additive.

The packet breaks in half, releasing the singularity of Earl William's existence. Africa's agriculture thrives and develops. Japan's natural resources are suddenly plentiful. And Experiment #1 is dead.

Suddenly, space-time skips diagonally.

The world breaks in half, releasing the singularity of Earl William's existence. Suddenly, the universe no longer exists, nor do any humans. All that exists in Earl William and an infinite supply of Jinkela.​

What is with this update and (slightly stale) memes? At least these ones are sorta funny, I guess?
Well, anyway, Experiment #1 goes up against some dank memes, perhaps too dank for their own good.
I have no clue what a Jinkela is, but sounds like something akin to a Plumbus from Rick and Morty.
35,000 damage! Reading this post was, unfortunately/fortunately a guilty pleasure. So yeah, good job.

Two Handed Axe, lvl 7
Disassembly,lvl 5
Sol's Twig (lvl 10)
Empire Earth IV, lvl 3
Typhoon Sniper (lvl 7)

Angelic Longbow (lvl 10)
Demonic Recurve (lvl 10)
Thunder Essence (lvl 15)

Thunder Stone (lvl 5)

Matlera Hook (lvl 9)
Blue = lvl 10-20
Red = lvl 21-25
Green = lvl 1-9
------
Charges:
Elite/Boss: Collab/Pricey: Nihil Novi (5/100) (+1 Pricey)
Charge: Liberium Malicous (4/35)
Entity: Mi-Hetir (4/40)
------
Alchemies:
Fragment of Reality && TM Machine && (Leaf Blade && Blade of Grass && Fairy Dust) || HM Fly && Angel Wings && Demon Wings == Dual Blade of The Very Best (Level 11, 3/12)
(Sylveon's essence && Serperior essence) && Polish Flag && PWNHammer && The Great One && Sans ashes || Undyne's Spear == The Genocidal Shipper's Spear (Level 16, 3/17)
Triple-scoped Sniper Scope && Typhoon Sniper && (Transformation Stone && Thunder Stone) && Zeus's Thunder && TM Thunder && Electrosphere Launcher == Electrotyphoon SnipeThunder (3/14) (lvl 13)

------
Actions:
Ya' know, I'm going to murder the heck out of the Experiment #1. I highly-prioritize at it. Then, I decide to check Chara's LOVE to have pretext to attack Experiment. LV 20. That's enough. I stab it. That much that it's soul begins to crack. But somehow I hit it's body. I stab it again. With Longsword. I attack again... with Two-Handed Axe, singing insanely loud version of Anthem, and when it's part ended, I slammed it's end on Experiment. Then, deciding I will forget about it alive, I shoot it's heart to end it... but that isn't enough. Maybe time will tell if I kill or not? But I steal stolen books from stolen timeline from stolen library from stolen person from bulglar of anonymous name and slam it on it's head.
------
RP:
Nothing right now.
------
Helping:
+1 Cyan
+2 Pricey
---------------
OOC:
I did 2 same OOCs in a row!? How!? And some fixes in text.

MORE STABBING! The Godmodder decides not to warn you about what might happen when you stab too much as he has already told that above.
Yes, that was a joke, you are not actually going to become UserZero because of stabbing.
If you're confused because of what I said, you should be.
Experiment #1 takes 15,000 damage! Thartler, just because I'm a good and friendly guy (I'm actually a sadomasochist in training but nobody really has to know that until I roll out entities with tens of millions of HP) I'm going to help ya with your English. You're actually doing really well! English isn't really my first language either, but I think I know it better than what my actual first language is.

First off, and yes, I know I should PM him about this but he has a bigger chance of seeing this (that's not my actual reason and y'all know it). So, your "lesson" for today is the fact that articles exist. I'm no teacher or anything, but you sometimes forget to use articles completely, Thartler.
Here's the deal. Now, your English is pretty good, but articles are a major part of the language and I know they don't exist in Polish but here's how they work.

1) You introduce the object.
Thartler, if you want to say that you're going to stab Experment #1 with a knife, you have to say "I stab it with a knife", not "I stab it with knife". This is a pretty weird rule to someone who isn't familiar with it, or is barely familiar with it, but it's really important. Basically, if you are going to use the knife for stabbing Experiment #1 for the first time, then you have to say that you use a knife. Here's the thing, that only happens if it starts on a consonant, which is "b", "c", "d", "f", "g", "h", "j", "k", "l", "m", "n", "p", "q", "r", "s", "t", "v", "w", "x", "y" and "z". You already know this, but you know, just in case. BUT, if it starts with a vowel, which is "a", "e", "i", "o" and "u", then you have to use an instead of a when introducing. For example, "I shoot it with a gun" and "I shoot it with an arrow". You don't say "I shoot it with a arrow", you say "I shoot it with an arrow. SOME WORDS DO NOT HAVE THE ARTICLE "a" AND ARE UNCOUNTABLE. AS I AM NOT AN ENGLISH TEACHER, I CAN'T TEACH THIS TO YOU, BUT HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES! You can't say "I drink a milk", you say "I drink milk" because milk is uncountable. To test if a word is uncountable or countable, you usually check if you can count it. For example, you know what's one paper and what's two papers, right? But can you tell me what one milk and two milks are? No. Which is why you have to just say milk. "I drink milk". "I drink water". "I write with ink". You never use an or a for those words because they are uncountable.

2) You use the object again.
Now, for example, you already said "I stab it with a knife" and now you use the knife again. In this case, since we already know what the knife is and that you used it before, you have to say the. If it starts with a vowel or a consonant doesn't exactly matter. So you still say "I stab it with the knife" and "I stab it with the arrow" with the. This is different from a, since "a" can be switched with "an" but "the" always stays as "the". Here's one more thing, if there's only one of each object in the world then you don't have to introduce it and can always use "the". For example, you don't have to introduce "an Earth", you can just say "the Earth". You don't say "a shop right next to our house" if you're speaking about one exact shop, instead you say "the shop right next to our house". Proper names don't use articles at all. You don't say "a Trickle", you just say "Trickle". Uncountables actually DO have the article the. So if you say, for example, "there is milk in my cup", you don't have to say "I drink milk". Instead, you should probably say "I drink the milk" because we know what exact milk you're talking about. Weapons, like the Two-Handed Axe are also proper names so you don't have to introduce them.

WHEW! That took a while! Hope you're actually going to read this.

>2/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (252/300)
Hive (30/50)
Puffins McGee (8/10)

-=Summons

-=Actions
I equip the Artificial Guardian with Blood in the Snow. "Equipped Entity has 20% to freeze attacked enemy for the round."

-=Alchemies
An Empty Cereal Box && A lot of 7s && 'Boat Nectar' == ??? (lv. ??/??) (Helmet) [EE]

This gives a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

Example:

-- Artificial Guardian
-- Demonic Legionnaires
-- Titanic Crusher
-- Incubation Beast
-- Oracle of Dust
-- Dust Elemental
-- Inverse Attendant
-- Endless Pathrazer
-- Skyscrapper

Lvl. 10 - Blood in the Snow; Equipped Entity has 20% to freeze attacked enemy for the round.

Lvl. 1 Soul of Intellect
Lvl. 1 Soul of Flight
Lvl. 1 Soul of Clarity
Lvl. 1 Soul of Light

You equip the Guardian with Blood in the Snow!

An Empty Cereal Box && A lot of 7s && 'Boat Nectar' == Helmet of the Ducky Charms (Level 11 1/12) (Helmet) [EE]
Effect: The entity gets a 15% chance to get a HIGH TIDE! at any given attack, which doubles their damage by 2x.
REDACTED: I DECIDED TO CHANGE WHAT THIS DOES!!!

(It's a stupid boat => water => duck pun, shhhhh).

Charges

Artifact 31/300
Beamlord 28/50
An Old Friend 24/50
(All +3 from an eternity of homework hell)

+3 to Consomme

Alchemization

Assault Rifle || Oh Crap (Level 16 Minigun) = EA-32 17/19

Spax && Warhammer of Zillyhoo = Spax of Zillyhem 10/11

Battleaxe && This is Real Sticky Note = The One True Battleaxe 3/10

[Bucket && Magazine] && AK-47 = Bucket Gun 3/11

Redstone takes out Ultimata Detroxus and DAKKA DAKKA DAKKAs in Experiment #1's face.

DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Whatever the heck that is.
10,000 damage to Experiment #1!

collab pls/Possible Elite 19/100

My helper: 7/30 +4 from Thartler and +1 from W32Coravint

MEATSHIELDS PLS (Entity/Ally) 7/25 +4 from Thartler and +1 from Piono

Remaining power of the snapped Twig of Fate && Mystical Seal && Status Effect Gem && Powered Staff II Blade = Curse of Fates and Death 15/26 (Causes 1 to 3 random Status effects that are randomised including Gravcrush, XBONIC Plague and Mark of Dog)

Protective Armour && Super-powered Silver && Anti-Status Effects Gem && Blessing of the Silver Guardian = Silver Guardian's Protective Armour [EE] 15/30 (Counts as Level 25) (Part of the Anti-Power Creep set. The Armour can give a Entity 25% Damage Resistance to anything and 25% status effect resistance (including XBONIC Plague) for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 3 or 4 (Level 25 Alchemies usually has a post cool-down before use but this will be longer))

Action: In Progress...

Support me if you want.

Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]

Ho hum.

Kek.

----

+1 to Piono
+2 to W32Coravint

Shield of the Godslayer [WEAPON/ELITE?]: 31/100
Now You're Playing With Power [VULRENABILITY]: 20/50
It's Ridiculous, It's Not Even Funny [???]: 11/37 (+5 various)

Cyberius Crescendo && Spatium Progressio = Krakensbane (Level 25) (16/26)

Shard Bulk && Muton Armor && Temmie Armor || Rallying Blade && Iron Umbrella = Rallying Bulk (Level 20) (10/25)

Katar ++ Void = The Blank (Level 10) (3/11)
gorilla you guessed it.

((Shattered Soul Gems && Shattered Grief Seeds && Emitter = Meguca's Suffering Emitter) && Polarity Field || Diamond = Meguca Fragmentation Stone) && (Crystal Storm Tome && Golden Shower Tome && Cursed Flames Tome && Water Bolt Tome && Demon Scythe Tome && Book of Skulls || Crystal Sword Hilt = Cosmic Sword Hilt) = Soulstorm Blade (Level ?) (3/?)

--Spellthief (SUMMONED)
----
Entity Actions:
----
Xtrullor pulls out a chainsaw, and slices Experiment #1 in half. Immediately after, PTSD flashbacks to the Game Over flash hit the very same target like a truck going 12.3 undecillion miles per hour in reverse. Oh wait, that's because a truck going 12.3 undecillion miles per hour in reverse actually ran over Experiment #1, courtesy of Xtrullor pointing Spatium Progressio at the general direction of the clown.
----

Oh god. Not the Game Over flashbacks... NOOOOOOOO!!!
15,000 damage. That hurt.

nahhhhhhh

Charged Alchemies: |III>I>I|
Akron's Core: |IIIII>IIIII>II|
Crystalized Ki: |IIIII|
Coral Riff Guitar: |IIII|
Medusa's Head: |IIII|
Rebalance: |III|
Doom Unleashed: |III|! USING !
Fear the Darkness: |IIIII|

Uncapped! The Climax: 79 / 150.
Zero: 36 / 50. +4 from Piono.
Deicide Squad: 21 / 50.

Freyja bid:
TwinBuilder: 91-SUSPENDED-
Pionoplayer: 70
DarkSide: 58
The Flaming Toast: 59 (+3 from Generic)
Battlefury: 41
Consumer: 30

WINNERS:
Cyanogynist (Jormungandr)
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)

+1 To Pionoplayer, +1 to Battlefury, +1 to Generic.
+3 to all charges from a time-travelling Crystalcat.

(Deck of Playing Cards ++ Magic) && (Dreamcatcher && Magetear) = Nequilita (Level 15: 10/16)

DONE! Heavy Autocrossbow || Vita Australi && Petalium Ingot && Gracedia Flower && Nettle Burst = The Boquet's Thorns (Level 15: 16/16)

NEW! A Rock from Limbo && Liquid Death && Zweihander = The Grayscale (Level ?: 1/?)

Cosmic Cloak && Captain's Guardian && Magetear Droplet = Nocturne (Level 15: 7: 10/16)

Katana || Pixel-sharp edge && Essence of a Time Giant && IDPD Captain's Badge = The Hunter's Blade (Level 15: 4/16)

Expanding this a bit. A note: If it has parenthesis or curly brackets around its name, it's still locked.

Also, in case you're noticing discrepancies from the linked pastebin; Crys has allowed me to do some mild shuffling of the Class Levels, mostly making the 4th level Big Scenes come later than the other lower-level techniques.

Roxxanne [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 15; CR3.
  • Mage Chorus/Resonance/(Rhythmic)CR5/(Crescendo)CR9
  • Phoenix Breath/Sick Burns/(Ashes to Ashes)CR7/(Since the world's been turning)CR12
  • (Forme Shift)CR4/(Adaption)CR6/(Metamorphic)CR11/(Evolution)CR14
  • (Shotgun Shuffle)CR8/(Akimbo)CR10/(Bite the Bullet)CR13/(Lead Lotus)CR15
  • {Epoch()}CLASS RANK 5
  • {The Power} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Magicka} CLASS RANK 13
  • Aptitutde: Roxxanne gains +1 Level per any kills she makes.
  • The Shadows: 15% Dodge chance on yourself, cannot be negated by any means.
  • (Outfoxed): 10% Dodge Ignorance for you and your entities. CR7
  • (Climatic Summoning): All entities gain a minicrit and are invincible on their turn of summon. CR11
Zetta [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 12; CR3. ACTIVE.
  • Mind Killer/Dreambreaker/(Ego Eater)CR5/(Oblivion)CR9
  • Disaster Master/Gaia's Wrath/(Calamity Trigger)CR7/(This is it)CR12
  • (Smashforme)CR4/(Items On)CR6/(Wombo Combo)CR11/(Final Destination)CR14
  • (Saltwater Strike)CR8/(Seven Seas)CR10/(Whirlpool)CR13/(Bottomless)CR15
  • {Providence} CLASS RANK 5
  • {Insanity} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Dream Cycle} CLASS RANK 13
  • Hate Within: 35% chance of minicrit on Hostiles for all of your Entities as well as yourself. If chance procs while minicritting, upgrades to crit. If procced while critting, crit is not expended. Only works on Hostiles.
  • Determination: His Entities resist all Mind Controls successfully. (Zetta and the crew can't be MC'd to begin with, because they're players.)
  • (Providence): His Entities have an additional 25% resistance to any status effect that would cost them their turn. CR7
  • (Faking it): Zetta doesn't die on having HP turned to 0, but rather retreats tactically. He respawns 1 action sooner because he's gotten good at it at this point. (if he's the first to respawn on TPK he can act immediately.) CR11
Grimsby [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level 6; CR2. DEAD. (1/6 posts remaining)
  • Sleuth Diplomacy/Case Closed/(Improptu Caucus)CR5/(Ceasefire)CR9
  • Hunter's Trick/(Powder Keg)CR3/(Mass Grave)CR7/(Slaughter)CR12
  • (Bloodborne)CR4/(Red River)CR6/(Vein Matters)CR11/(Baptism of Blood)CR14
  • (The Sight)CR8/(Grim Knowledge)CR10/(Psychoanalyze)CR13/(Evil Within)CR15
  • {Beast Within} CLASS RANK 5
  • {Your Best Nightmare} CLASS RANK 9
  • {Cut You Down} CLASS RANK 13
  • -Pulchritude: His Entities have a 10% chance of minicritting randomly.
  • (Grim Times): Attackers have a 5% chance of Terror upon hitting Grimsby. CR3.
  • (Blood Rally): If harmed, Grimsby and his entities can attack the entity responsible. If successful, a third of the damage dealt is transferred back as HP. CR7.
  • (Lead by Example): His Entities have a 30% chance of minicritting if attacking an entity he has attacked that turn. CR11.
L00T: 21.

Skirmish Maneuver Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/hs1RPFNz

Entities: Zetta switches into the Active role in place of Grimsby.

----+----+----+----

I'm pressed for time before the dop so let's just say Zetta dramatically reappears in front of the Annihilator X and stabs something important with his fist, somehow.

Roxxanne, meanwhile, stands rapt in attention for more of Alpha's story.

There's probably some excuse for Grimsby not making it back immediately in all of this too.

----+----+----+----

The talking sword, if it had a face, would probably be looking pretty deadpan. "Now, why would you say that unless you're directly involved with her in an objectionable manner? That's just digging yourself into a deep pit. Can't I just ask what's current anymore, from someone that isn't going to descend into immediate screaming madness when I do?"

Zetta goes active and deals 10,000 damage to Annihilator X!
Roxxanne wants more of his story, so Alpha decides to continue.

ALPHA: Oh, I see. You crave more. Of course, that's understandable, I am a very good story-teller.
ALPHA: Let's see where we left off, shall we?

Alpha ponders for a second before returning to his story.

ALPHA: Are you eager to learn about our Shatter? I shall take that as a yes.
ALPHA: There is not much to say, to be frank. Obviously, I proved to be more intelligent and stronger than that buffoon, which was the key to my victory.
ALPHA: That is... pretty much it. I branched off and went on to attack several worlds.

That was my terrible attempt at telling Alpha's story, I guess.

I'm not sure if you can get a rock from Limbo, but let's assume you somehow did.
A Rock from Limbo && Liquid Death && Zweihander = The Grayscale (Level 14) (1/15)

The Itinerary:
>
AGs: Protect the Annihilator X Ver. 1, it's your chance to get back the advantage!
> AGs: Destroy Experiment #1, it may not be a boss but it's still a Godmodder-made elite!
> AGs: Destroy Shaggy 2 Bot and Violent J so that they don't interfere with the elite fight and scan them!
> AGs: Fight for entity advantage!
> AGs: Destroy the Godmodder!

> PGs: Destroy the Annihilator X Ver. 1, it's the biggest AG threat!
> PGs: Protect Experiment #1, it'll be burning down the AG side!
> PGs: Fight for entity advantage!
> PGs: Defend the Godmodder!

[AG]
The Pale Rider uses The Harvest! Several shoots of wheat grow out of his back, which he pulls out, dealing 40,000 damage to himself. The wheat is then turned into Holy Bread and force-fed to Annihilator X, restoring 80,000 HP!
The Steel Sentinel attacks Experiment #1, dealing 20,000 damage to him.
Annihilator X Ver. 1 decides to use Rocket Barrage V.2 on Shaggy, J and Experiment #1, which deals 80,000 damage to each of them. Next, he decides to punch Experiment #1 out of pure anger, dealing 80,000 damage. Bam!
The Forge of Evil stays idle.
The Spellthief attacks Experiment #1, dealing 30,000 damage!
Artificial Guardian gains the Blood in the Snow EE.
The Wastewalkers dealing 47,000 damage to Experiment #1! Ouch.
Yung Venuz keeps being idle.
Rock Lobster keeps being idle.

[PG]
DEATH DANCE
Experiment #1 then goes on to perform Spawning. About thirty clowns unfuse from the Experiment, yelling in agony and pain as they hit the floor. However, after a good ten minutes, the clowns realize what just happened and begin laughing hysterically. They're finally free! Oh god, all the pain... all the misery... yet they're still in no condition to do anything. Broken bones. Half-fused body. Some of the clowns are still stuck together, some still have Bomb Statues attached to them. This isn't good.
The clowns decide that there is one thing they can do, end this for good. They come together to form an interlocked and stable hivemind of thirty clowns or so, the Clown Cluster. Obviously it isn't as horrible as Experiment #1 is, but they're still fused together and in extreme pain.
Shaggy 2 Bot and Cyborg J pretty much beg you to scan them. Afterwards, they come together to do a combo-strike-whatever attack, using their robotic rapping skills to destroy ten of the Wastewalkers.

[GM]
Alpha decides there isn't much to do this time around, so he simply concentrates his power and performs a 200,000 HP heal on Experiment #1, as you are destroying him really, really quickly.
He tosses a +5 to all PGs and then another +5, since he forgot to do so the round prior.

Next up, he takes all of the spoils whose owners have now quit and spreads them around, making them unclaimed!
YOU CAN NOW CLAIM ONE SPOIL PER POST. YOU CANNOT CLAIM SPOILS IF YOU HAVE FOUR OR MORE SPOILS ALREADY. YOU CANNOT CLAIM TWO SPOILS PER POST. YOU CAN CLAIM TWO SPOILS PER ROUND GIVEN YOU POST TWICE. YOU CANNOT CLAIM YOUR FOURTH SPOIL AND THEN CLAIM A FIFTH SPOIL AFTERWARDS, FOUR SPOILS IS THE CAP, EVEN IF ONE OR MORE OF THEM HAVE BEEN ACQUIRED THROUGH CLAIMING. IF YOU HAVE FOUR OR MORE SPOILS, YOUR SPOILS WILL REMAIN BUT YOU CANNOT GET MORE.

HERE'S A LIST OF ALL SPOILS YOU CAN CLAIM, PLEASE LOOK THROUGH YOUR FELLOW PLAYERS' POSTS TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE ALREADY CLAIMED.

Pineapple Device: Owned by teag2. Cooldown: 3/3.
Contaminated Vocal Chords: Owned by greenpokeman2000. Cooldown: 4/4.
Atomic Gel: Owned by eboLag.exe. Cooldown: 7/7.
Central Processing Unit: Owned by gladiusAssailant. Cooldown: 6/6.
Corrupt Tooth: Owned by eboLag.exe. Cooldown: 5/5.
Nice Fleece Blanket: Owned by CrypticCataclysm. Cooldown: 8/8.
Ion Beacon: Owned by insert_generic_username. Chargeup: 4/4.

The Great Horn: Owned by Erelye. Cooldown: 5/5.
The Golden Lute: Owned by insert_generic_username. Cooldown: 6/6.
Blah’s Power Core: Owned by insert_generic_username. Cooldown: 8/8.

Y0U MAY ALSO TRADE SPOILS NOW! TRADE THEM ALL FOR ALL I CARE.

[A] Earthheart: Dust Storm: 3/3. Razor Sharp Rock Spires: 4/4. Sink: 10/10 uses. Earthen Avatar: 5/5 uses. Summon Golem: 2/3 uses. Mountain Fortress: 5/7, 2/2 uses. Sanctuary of the Earth's Heart: 0/15, LOCKED. Held by Cyanogynist.

The Pale Rider: [AG] HP: 300,000/400,000. The Harvest: 0/3. Death Comes: 3/5. Incarnation of Azrael: 2/7.
Steel Sentinel: [AG] HP: 4/10. Takes scratch damage per attack. Reassemble: 6/6.
Annihilator X Ver. 1: [AG BOSS] HP: 756,000/1,600,000. IllumiPunch: 2/3. Rocket Barrage V.2: 0/5. I have got some kids for ya: 6/7. Noscope420DX: 6/10. Montage Parody: 6/15. Get Rekt scrubz: 6/20. Dank Memes are over…: 6/42. Double-Action. 20% dodge chance and damage reduction. Immune to statuses and field effects. HHHHHHATE
The Forge of Evil: [AG] HP: 80,000/200,000. 2,000 regen per turn. Cannot attack. Metal: 75/500 +25 per turn. Bounce: 0/3. A Dead Slab of Meat: 3/3. Leech: 3/3. slightly hhhhhhate
Shyper: 80,000/80,000 HP + 5,000 per turn. (x3.) One bodyguarding the Forge, one the Factory Chief, one the Gunyolk.
Factory Chief: 40,000/40,000 HP. Can heal the Forge, poisons for two turns on attack.
Gunyolk: 100,000/100,000 HP, Massive attack, must recharge for 1 turn after attacking. Breaker Beam: 0/6, deals an absolutely unreal amount of damage to the target, likely killing them. Costs 300 metal.
Spellthief: [AG] HP: 420,000/420,000. 1/10 charges stored.
Artificial Guardian: [AG] HP: 95,000/95,000. Blood in the Snow [EE] (Has a 20% chance to freeze enemy on attack).
Wastewalkers: [AG] HP: 10,000/10,000. (x37.) Warped.
Yung Venuz: [AG] HP: 40,000/420,000. Bullets: 234. Shells: 55. Bolts: 55. Explosives: 55. Energy: 55. Current Weapons: Pop Gun, Double Shotgun, Heavy Crossbow, Disc Gun, Grenade Launcher, Laser Pistol, Wrench. Mutations: Scarier Face. Ima Gun God: 3/3. Back 2 Bizniz: 4/4. Verified: 3/3. What A Good Time: 4/4. Weight In Gold: 3/3. Highest Point On Venus: 4/4. slightly hhhhhhate
Rock Lobster: [AG] HP: 50,000/50,000. Takes 1/4th damage from all attacks.

Roxxanne: [PG] HP: 68,000/150,000. Inactive.
Zetta: [PG] HP: 148,000/150,000. Active.
Grimsby: [PG] HP: RESPAWNING/150,000. Inactive.
Experiment #1: [PG] HP: 718,000/1,250,000. HHHHHHATES YOU. Death Dance: 0/2. Spawning: 0/2. Madcap Frenzy: 2/3. Spreading Madness: 2/3. No Escape: 2/4. ALL IS HATE: HHHHHH. Posion: 1/2 turns.
Clown Cluster: [PG] HP: 10,000 (x30). Slightly dislikes you. At least it's not as miserable as what Experiment #1 is.
Cyborg J: [PG] HP: 420,000/500,000. All Your HONKS Are Belong To Us: 1/3. : o( - 1/5.
Shaggy 2 Bot: [PG] HP: 355,000/450,000. MIRACLES: 1/4. I Do Like Pie: 1/2.

Godmodder: [GM] HP: 25/100.

Kayaws Emeralds: Owned by pionoplayer. Cooldown: 1/4.
Pineapple Device: Owned by teag2. Cooldown: 3/3.
Contaminated Vocal Chords: Owned by greenpokeman2000. Cooldown: 4/4.
Uber Wrench: Owned by Redstonetam15. Cooldown: 2/4.
Giant Bat Wing: Owned by Sirplop. Cooldown: 4/4.
Atomic Gel: Owned by eboLag.exe. Cooldown: 7/7.
Central Processing Unit: Owned by gladiusAssailant. Cooldown: 6/6.
Crimson Skull: Owned by pionoplayer. Cooldown: 1/4.
Corrupt Tooth: Owned by eboLag.exe. Cooldown: 5/5.
Nice Fleece Blanket: Owned by CrypticCataclysm. Cooldown: 8/8.
Medusa Head: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 4/4.
The Smooth Granite Pebble: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
Akron's Core: Owned by GoldenReady. Chargeup: 812.
Crystallized Ki: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 5/5.
Anarchist's Cookbook: Owned by TheFlamingToast. Cooldown: 5/5.
Ion Beacon: Owned by insert_generic_username. Chargeup: 4/4.
Scythe of (Eardrum) Death: Owned by The_Flaming_Toast. Cooldown: 4/4.
Coral Riff Guitar: Owned by GoldenReady. Cooldown: 4/4.
Lance of Creation: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 3/3.
Sword of Destruction: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
The Queener: Owned by Cyanogynist. Cooldown: 5/5.
Conga Drums: Owned by The_Flaming_Toast. Cooldown: 3/3.
The Great Horn: Owned by Erelye. Cooldown: 5/5.
Heart...: Owned by W32Coravint. Cooldown: 3/3.
...Locket: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 3/3.
Infinity Edge: Owned by Cyanogynist. Cooldown: 4/4.
The Golden Lute: Owned by insert_generic_username. Cooldown: 6/6.
Mark of Chaos: Owned by DarkSide. Cooldown: 6/6.
Buzzing Transistor Core: Owned by W32Coravint. Chargeup: 9/10.
Blah’s Power Core: Owned by insert_generic_username. Cooldown: 8/8.
TerraWeather PDA: Owned by Battlefury13/Conderp. Chargeup: 10/10.
Cursed Fang: Owned by TwinBuilder. Cooldown: 5/5.

Last edited:
Might as well drop a charging post while I have the- dagnabbit. I've been Trickle'd

OOC: I feel like pushing my luck. Let's dance again, Alpha.

Action:
>Slam Jam

I'm sorry, what? You've given me some weird orders but come on.

>Protocol_Terminus/override/experiment_tangulation

Oh. Why didn't you just say so? This ought to be fun.

>Attack.randomPattern(63,0,0)

I slide Rock of Ages into my pocket while simultaneously removing a pair of headphones. My Literally a Magic Cape glows slightly as I rest my hands in my pockets. Hidden in the folds of space-time my Spacey Pants fabric, my gloved (of mind) fingers begin to tap randomly to a indecipherable beat. The headphones levitate into my ears, the plug invisible.

Then all alchemy activity vanishes, not that there ever was any real elemental manipulation there, just pure reality bending. I proceed to begin a dance. My right foot taps, gradually increasing speed before pausing. Then I hop with my left foot, dropping down into a crouch in time with a bass drop only I can hear. Or not...

Buuuuuuuuuuummmmm

The field quakes around my feet as I land. It seems like that base drop was so sweet it just cracked the crust all the way down to the core. Every entity is compelled to revel in how strong the beat leaking from my headphones is. Meanwhile, I keep dancing. I put my hands up to the sky, then I kick my left leg up. It hangs for a second, before a heavy beat sends it down to the ground while my other leg goes up in the opposite direction. It turns out that bass hasn't dropped for real yet, but I'm ready for it. Rather than reverse, my right leg keeps going up, and with a push, my left leg spins after it. The front flip ends with both feet hitting the ground at the precise moment the bass does humpty dumpty and detonates itself all over the ground.

Buuuuuu-BUUMMMM

No less than 17 biomes are instantly eradicated, 27 kilometers of rock and magma are irreparably shattered, an approaching meteor is converted directly into plasma, and two parallel universes collapse along with all of their associated timelines by how incomparably sick that drop was. The entities have a wonderful dance party, but not a single one can rival my moves. The godmodder might try, but as soon as he starts to dance (after the second drop of course), the song stops.

"If you want so bad to outdo me, just take the headphones."

Even if he doesn't intrude, I take out the headphones and toss them over to the godmodder. They twist and undulate as they fly towards him. It's an obvious trap, and even if the beat doesn't persuade him to try to catch the headphones, I take measures to ensure it hits him.

The headphones spontaneously duplicate in the air. They just kind of... split? It's like if a snake suddenly turned into two snakes right and front of you and then lunged. Then they each split, and keep splitting. Eventually there are millions of flying headphones flying towards the godmodder. They are surrounding him so he cannot dodge. If he teleports I can just teleport them with them. With so much power he's not exactly difficult to track, and even if I cannot track, I can just infinitely duplicate headphones until I catch him. Time travel will not work because if he goes back he will be unable to fight on the battlefield, and in the future the headphones will cover all of the universe. He could attack them, but I can just materialize more endlessly.

Whoops, looks like he hesitated to long trying to godmod(d?) his way to safety, the headphones got him. Don't worry, I accounted for fast perception this time, accelerating the headphones to match his perception and making sure mine was constantly increasing beforehand as a precaution so that I could always be sure I was thinking faster. The headphones wrap around him, tangling into the most ungodly knot the multiverse has ever known. It's effectively impossible to untie this knot, and it is inconceivably heavy.

>Pun

"..."
"Don't let yourself get too tied up in the music!"

Ba-dum Tsh plays out of all the headphones simultaneously. The decibels for this should be infinity, so that's definitely gonna leave some bruises.

>
Snag

The Pineapple Device vanishes, now claimed by me. I think this is the only one no one else claimed - you know what the chronology behind my decision is too pointlessly complex for me to go in to. The Pineapple is mine.

Alchemy:

(1 mole sample of every possible element, even those yet to produced under lab conditions, as well as all possible isotopes of those elements all && together) && Assault Rifle = Chemistry Final Exam [Level 10 7/11]
A seemingly generic assault rifle, with the twist of being able to shoot bullets containing any element desired, such that MOST will not react until impact. Extremely reactive elements will react almost instantly, however, acting similarly to a shotgun. Noble gasses might rapidly disperse on impact, forcefully expanding victims. So on and so forth.​
ICBM && (Hammer ++ Earth) = Missile Propelled Earth Hammer [Level 6 7/7] COMPLETE!
A hammer made for manipulating the very Earth with its swing, accelerated by the force of an intercontinental ballistic missile's propulsion. Can you say, "Explosive impact?"​
Comedy Mask || (Terra Blade && Death Sickle && Adamantite Repeater && S.D.M.G. && Terrarian && Possessed Hatched && Flying Knife && Daedalus Stormbow && Daybreak && Golem Fist && Heat Ray && Sniper Rifle) == Follow My Lead [Level 15 7/16]
"Hah! You died."
Obscures the user's face while simultaneously manifesting powerful weapons about them. The user merely has to act out a powerful attack, and the mask will make it happen, usually in a humorous way.​
The Monado III (Xenochronicles) && Windshear (Skyrim) && Biggoron sword (Ocarina of Time) && Lightsaber = CitruShears [Level 14, 1/15]

Charges:
12/100
7/50 Heinous
7/50 Countered

Assists:
+1 to Piono
+1 Consumer
+1 Toast

Last edited:
23/50 Astral unlock +1 consumer
the hive 2/20
13/25 M.Armor
+3 consumer

ok, the elemental infusion is the only thing i have an idea for now. i request from consumer the result of perfect mirror ++ celestialfromJOEsworld.
I also do extremely sharp katana ++ Soulbreak = soulshard powered katana lvl 10 instantly done
and Then SS powered katana ++ technology = technosoulblade lvl 10 done.
if consumer does the alchemy and hands me one, then I alchemize the result of that, with the 2nd type of perception crystal, and blood dagger, and a soulshard powered katana, and a technosoulblade
so celestial mirror(or whatever it ends up being called) && blood dagger && JOEs perception crystal && soulshard katana && technosoulblade
TechnoRelease blade level ? 1/?
this weapon...
JOE's favorite weapon from his home world.
this blade is capable of Many, many things.
heres a ""quick"" summery.
first, it can change shape into any bladed weapon the owner needs, regardless of how little "blade" there actually is, as long as it technically counts.
Second, it can, like its components, channel and generate celestial, perception & blood energy, which the user can use however he likes.
Third, it can never dull nor break due to the soul shard embedded within.
Fourth, it can manipulate energy stored within to release it in a surprisingly efficient explosion.
Fifth, it contains many machines within a space-warping pocket that generate as much energy as needed, making the only limit the owners ability to hold it, which is where
Sixth comes into play; the technology contains a post-singularity (infinitely intelegent, well over human) superintelligence, which uses its precise knowledge of all forces applied to the sword, including gravity, air friction, the slightest breeze, and so on, to predict what the user wants the sword to do/predicts it'll do, allowing them to use more energy then their body can hold and keeps the sword from being almost useless for 99.785% of everyone and merely average for the remaining 0.215%.
I feel like I've forgotten something, but I don't know what.
and I think thats taken all my elemental infusions just to get the items to combine, though I would have one left over if the first perception crystal for the perception I didn't intend didn't happen
. also, getting an omega+ godmodder that would fight richard seems like a good idea, so i should probably keep stabbing things
scan experiment #1
I then throw some bombs at experiment one, except these are anti-bombs, that destroy anything with bomb in the name on contact.
claim central processing unit.

Last edited:
Tetrahellatus: 64/450
Senator Shrek: 21/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 7/40

Rocket Launcher && A bunch of clods && Crystalline olivine pieces= Clod Launcher (10/17).
I proceed to use some more hot drinks in order to ascend and become the god of Hot Drinks...I also broadcast this:
in an universe-wide feed.

Dibs on the Central Processing Unit, to, with Tazz's permission, immediately trade with the Coral Riff Guitar.

Dylan is jolted back to life via the power of Experiment 1's DEATH DANCE and tries to figure out what just happened? Seriously, what just happened! One minute a charge went off and the next minute, the Update Terminal glitches the gorilla out, and Yung Venuz looks almost dead! Yung Venuz is the only person who looks negatively effected by it, and he looks like he's about to get cherry tapped to death, but, you know, gotta make sure there aren't any casualities.

Dylan walks forward, and waves the Placebomancer's Staff around, before Recalling the Recent Past:tm:! He calls to the great Akashian Archives, Fiction's dubiously extant store of knowledge past and future, before taking out a book or two, a book on wars of Bad God Men, a book on clown based abominations, a book on dances of death, and goes into a Research Frenzy! He researches and researches and researches and comes up with a bunch of nonsense hypothesises via the grand power of placebomancy! He then applies his usage of Skills Without Effort to go inspect the Battlefield, and see whatever Death Dance has done!

Was this a free action? Hopefully! Next, Dylan uses his newfound knowledge on stuff related to Experiment 1 to find out how to best annihilate the Killer Clown! Dylan scribbles out a scroll, and point out that Killer Clowns are a DEAD MEME! DEAD MEMES are BAD MEMES, and therefore must be purified! It's okay, though! Dylan takes part-time jobs at this random shrine when he isn't being a terrorist!

Dylan puts on a shrine maiden uniform, and scribbles a bunch of AGP language notes on a few amulets, before scattering them about the Battlefield! Dylan then waves around Celestial Language, before babbling the names of sephira. Dylan isn't a kabbalist, he's a placebomancer, remember! Dylan babbles and babbles and babbles before using his babbling to tap into a few overt meanings! Dylan uses Gevurah in the style of an anime ability, before showing Experiment 1 the HAND. The HAND reaches in from heaven, an arm surrounded in glory, before lunging downwards.

DYLAN: I command thee to tell your many names!

Experiment 1, held by the HAND, tells Dylan that its name is HHHHHHATE. Dylan quickly realises that there is something wrong with this, but decides to use the name anyway. He turns on the amulets, before Experiment 1 sears, being driven out, burnt and exorcised from this realm!

Dylan smiles at you guys, and then deigns to give you a sacred kabbalistic explanation. You see, Dylan has gained knowledge, but not understanding and mercy, and Experiment 1 legally is banned from giving mercy so it lacks the concept of Binah. As such, Experiment 1 is godless and thus can easily be purged from reality, especially as memes are even more godless.

Experiment 1 ceases to exist for a few seconds, having taken high damage, before flickering back on.

Dylan + Annis [Free Action]: Figure out what Death Dance did!
Dlyan + Annis [Actual Action]: Aggrieve Experiment 1!

Sonja Horah [SUMMON] [11/25] =====
Principia Heretica [ALCHEMY] [8/50] ==========
I Can't Believe Canon Is Dead [LEVELLING SYSTEM] [30/50] ========== [+3 from Redstone, +9 from JOEbob, +2 from Abe.]
+1 to JOE, +1 to Redstone, +1 to Abe.

JOE: Perfect Mirror ++ CelestialfromJOE'sworld* == ???
*A specific element named CelestialfromJOE'sworld, with the properties of an element named Celestial from somebody named Joe's world. Every Joe, particularly our JOE but probably a few other Joes.

The resulting infusion is immediately granted to JOE.
CONSUMER + HEZETOR: (Nano Blades || Scissors) && Shard of Reality && Saurite && Amulet of the Bad God == Reality Cutting Scissors (Level ?: 1/?)
ABE: A SWORD CAPABLE OF ENDING THIS PATHETIC REALITY && Bow && Slingshot == ??? (Level ?: 1/?)

Thanks for the undeserved support (I mean I am the server executive but JOE doesn't know that), guys! I promise what I'll do with I Can't Believe Canon Is Great will be great!

Redstone, Abe: You each get one free alchemy.
JOE: You get possession over what I do with my last Elemental Infusion, and three free alchemies.

On Saturday the 29th, I'm announcing the existence of a player cabal against the Godmodder, just because we can, and just because we have what it takes. Be there, for memery and just becauses.:^)

Happy Cube [10]: Nightmare manipulation.
Placebomancer's Staff [10]: Reality manipulation that works if I make people think something is true.
Celestial Language [10]: Reality manipulation via sephira correspondences.
Essential Name [10]: Soul manipulation.

Last edited:
Whoa, time from finishdop to newdop was REALLY sudden.

Also, goldenready, any eta on that next super alchemy of yours? I'd really rather have it before the game ends.

146/300 for the Final Showdown
35/50 for the power of fire
48/50 for Restoration
Neumann's Dream AND Fractal Duplicate Generator 5/11 for Mass Dream-struction
No Kill Like Overkill AND conversion cluster bombs 4/10 for Thirty Birds with One Stone
Elements' Malice AND status effect amplifier 1/?
+1 to Sirplop, pricey and battlefury.

Pionobot charges right at Experiment #1 with Rapture, but unfortunately, his shoes are untied. This confused Experiment#1 because Pionobot doesn't HAVE shoes. This makes him incredibly paranoid about his own lack of shoes and looks down, but while the Experiment is looking down to check their shoes they crash into a tree. Then Pionobot blasts them with an enormous laser of super charge energy.

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)
Abeneautmal: 15
Redstone: 12
Sirplop: 10
Pricey: 10
darkside: 8
Goldenready: 8
Cyan: 7
battlefury: 3

So, here's a thing. Would anyone be willing to give me a 50 post charge for a group thing? Your reward woulds be 50 bid points PLUS me owing you a favor, which you can expend to get me to do any one particular thing for you. This will actually be more useful than you may be aware of because of the nature of the group charge.

+3s will be organized if possible.

Starting time: As soon as possible. Let me know in an OOC note if you're up for it and I'll start a group PM for us to set up the charge circle.

Last edited:
Trickle, you ninjaed my first post in this update... Thanks for quoting my first post you have missed.

collab pls/Possible Elite 20/100

My helper: 9/30 +1 from piono

MEATSHIELDS PLS (Entity/Ally) 8/25

Remaining power of the snapped Twig of Fate && Mystical Seal && Status Effect Gem && Powered Staff II Blade = Curse of Fates and Death 16/26 (Causes 1 to 3 random Status effects that are randomised including Gravcrush, XBONIC Plague and Mark of Dog)

Protective Armour && Super-powered Silver && Anti-Status Effects Gem && Blessing of the Silver Guardian = Silver Guardian's Protective Armour [EE] 16/30 (Counts as Level 25) (Part of the Anti-Power Creep set. The Armour can give a Entity 25% Damage Resistance to anything and 25% status effect resistance (including XBONIC Plague) for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 3 or 4 (Level 25 Alchemies usually has a post cool-down before use but this will be longer))

Action: I claim and take the Pineapple Device.

Annihilator's Action: ... i usually punch the experiment #1, twice. (if he finally got rekt, i punch shaggy 2 bot and cyborg j)

Support me if you want.

Pineapple Device: Cooldown in turns: 3/3. [SPOIL OF WAR]

Scythe-blaster of the moon dragon. CD in Turns: 2/3 [Level 50]. It can be used to slice a target for high damage or it can be also used to heal a target for a high amount.

Magic Charge Pendent. Charge storage: 2/10 charges (charges every turn). [Level 50] If I use it on a foe, it deals lots of damage but weakened when if I use it with 1 lesser charge

Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]

Last edited:
Tetrahellatus: 65/450
Senator Shrek: 22/50
Orbital Base Deployment: 8/40
I proceed to use a bizarre violet vaccuum cleaner that can control time and suck almost anything (Apparently, this is called a "Sweeper") in order to rewind time. Since it doesn't affect the user, only lasts 10 seconds, and the user can see everything regressing to it's previous state (For example, if it's used to repair a bridge, the user will move as if time weren't rewinding, but the bridge's debris will actually move up and recompose the bridge), this means that the user can predict everything in those 10 seconds, and interact with the world anyways.
Then, I use the Sweeper to fire a rusty car at the Godmodder.

Just a quick /null to make sure everyone sees it who it might be relevant to.

So, here's a thing. Would anyone be willing to give me a 50 post charge for a group thing? Your reward woulds be 50 bid points PLUS me owing you a favor, which you can expend to get me to do any one particular thing for you. This will actually be more useful than you may be aware of because of the nature of the group charge.

+3s will be organized if possible.

Starting time: As soon as possible. Let me know in an OOC note if you're up for it and I'll start a group PM for us to set up the charge circle.

It's gonna be really difficult to get used to these more frequent updops, heh.

@TrickleJest My inventory is always available at the very bottom of all my posts. It takes you to the discussion thread, Page 7.

Forging...
Slot 1: In Progress
(Obsidian Swordfish || Colorless Shine && Boundless Possibility && Foresight && Aequaliter Nubila) && Tome of Coward's Lament && Projectile Sensor && Element Shift Sensor = Fish of the Brave (Lv. 20, 14/21)

What I put into here should be an obvious indicator as to what I'm making...
but in case it wasn't obvious enough, this purple flying chainsaw boatfish (Yes, BOATfish) is the bane of anyone foolish enough to be standing behind an opponent for protection, or standing some distance away, not willing to fight hand-to-hand. We're talking A-Grade bullgorilla with this weapon. On top of having the abilities of its components, it WILL ruin the day of any who even THINK about using projectiles or magic in any way, and even more so if they're hiding behind cover, meatshields or otherwise.

Heh. I probably pissed off a lot of people with just the description of this alchemy, and probably got a lot of people hating me. But do I care? Nope. I'll still be making it.

What can I say? I love making these brutal and potentially game-changing weapons.
Huh. Looks like my hatred for cowards is actually paying off.

Slot 2: In Progress

An unknown person walks up to the Alchemiter to create something... presumably in the stead of someone else...

(Ring of the Dragoon Shards (Lv. 10) && Relic Repair Bots = Ring of the Dragoon (Lv. 10)) && 7 Crystal Stars && 7 Black Soul Gems = The Unrealistic Approach (Lv. 19, 2/20)

This dangerous ring, combining the immense power of the Seven Crystal Stars, and the equivalent of 7 Human SOULs, manipulating reality constructively and destructively, and heightening one's own soul power has never been simpler. The wearer of this knows their full extent of their power reserves, but only as they wear this ring they finally are able to unleash everything they have. What the wearer gains from this is directly dependant on how strong their soul is, what their full potential is, the abilities they have... the whole nine yards, really. However, while the power of almost all of these is additive with power, the strength of the soul is the multiplication factor for all of it. So a normal human would have a multiplicative factor of 1; a normal Darkone, 1.5; and a being without a soul gets nothing out of it.

The souls used in the recipe are transferred over to the Crystal Stars; the Diamond, Emerald, 'Gold', Ruby, Sapphire, Garnet, and 'Crystal' stars; one for each, the power of the stars sealing them inside with extreme power, essentially making them a part of the stars. All of the souls were also seemingly willing to do this, none of them struggling to get out of their crystal prisons. They also made great failsafes; impenetrable on the outside, and one could only drain the power that flows out of the star's borders anyway, even with an immense understanding of magical and/or technological knowledge, making extracting the souls from it nearly impossible. And let's not forget the wielder of the ring will be watching over it constantly as to not let it fall into the wrong hands.

Thanks to the fact that a now repaired Ring of the Dragoon is the base of the recipe, the wearer will be able to turn into a dragon[kin] at will.

Slot 3: In Progress
Delta Mechaniza VIII && Ghastly Mecha && Fragments of the Star Dream Soul OS = Computing Nightmare (Lv. 23, 14/24)

I really shouldn't be making this. REALLY.
But I MUST.
Proper description coming never...?
...Eh, screwit.

Powerful mechanisms. Impervious metal. Immovable souls. These are the traits of the items that you know belong to me.
However, when combined with a program designed to destroy multiple worlds and can wipe out all life, as well as do time-space shenanigans... yeah, this is a bow and arrow you DON'T want to be ANYWHERE NEAR. I mean, unless you're the wielder, in which case, shoot as many or as few arrows as you want. Your foes wouldn't live either way.

Don't f*** with this weapon.

Slot 4: In Progress
Imagine Dragon (Lv. 10) || Phase Knife && Murasama (MGR:R) && (Fiery Greatsword && Flame of Oblivion = Ravaging Inferno) && (Frostbrand && Void Fang && Kernel of Reality = Dimensional Freeze) && A Lead Copy of The Axe = Armament Obliterator (Lv. 17, 3/18)

This time, it should work.

An impossible weapon to lock blades with, the Armament Obliterator was made for it's purpose; destroying armaments. Be them Draconium, Nothinium, or even Divinium, this blade gets the job done. However, given DtG's nature, it's unlikely to do that to Alchemies that are not in a PvP match. That would be cheap. And even then, it would only likely break them a bit, requiring multiple hits to destroy... temporarily.

Getting hit with this weapon either way would likely make normal weapons and armor just... fail and break. However, it seems like that's it's only purpose; the various deep, sharp grooves in one side of the blade and the smooth, blunt opposite side of the blade make it easy to, say, lower attack and defense of the opposing entity, but otherwise it's a weak weapon.

Charges...

Charge 1: Unrestricted

The Beginning of the End(82/150) [ALCHEMY]
Eh, screw Hush. He can wait.
This will help me more in the long run.

Charge 2: 50-point cap

Legends from the Second Dimension (49/50) (+3 Toast, Sirplop) [VULNERABILITY]
There are some legends who exist in all dimensions.
There are many who thrive in three dimensions.
There are none in one dimension.
But those who truly shred the bounds of reality here are those who lived most of their lives in two dimensions.

Charge 3: 50-point cap (Self-allocated 25-point cap)

CATCHPHRASE! (11/25) [ENTITY]
Local Man puts up his shield.

Entities...

The Forge of Evil [AG]: 200,000/200,000 HP (2,000 Regen). Cannot 'attack'.
Metal: xxx/500 (25 regen). Used to summon powerful mooks, which inherently bodyguard the forge until there are none left. Can summon up to 2 in one turn. Can be filled up with actions, up to 150 in one action, and up to 300 in a turn. Scales with creativity. When under 1/2 health, can summon up to 3 per turn, and metal regen doubles.

Abilities:
-Bounce: III, causes medium-high damage to the opponent. Actual damage depends on the # of Shysters (Tier 1) and Shypers (Tier 2)
-A Dead Slab of Meat: III, deals massive damage to meatshields, and normal attack damage to the one with the meatshield. Actual damage depends on the # of Drill Bits (Tier 1) and DB 2.0s (Tier 2).
-Leech: III, Attack the foe for normal damage, and turn that damage into healing for all forge entities and the forge itself, split evenly. Actual damage depends on the # of Ninjas and Factory Chiefs (they both do the same damage).

Summons:
-Shyster: 40,000/40,000 HP, Low attack, can meatshield any of the other summons along with the forge. Costs 25 Metal to make.
-Drill Bit: 25,000/25,000 HP, Medium attack, ignores meatshields except their own. Costs 50 Metal.
-Ninja: 15,000/15,000 HP, High attack, Inflicts Poisoned for 2 turns on attack. Costs 50 metal.
-Shyper: 80,000/80,000 HP (5,000 Regen), Medium attack. Costs 100 metal.
-Drill Bit 2.0: 50,000/50,000 HP (5,000 Regen), High attack, ignores meatshields. Costs 100 metal.
-Factory Chief: 40,000/40,000 HP, High attack, can spend turn healing the forge, poisons for 2 turns on hit. Costs 100 metal.
-Gunyolk: 100,000/100,000 HP, Massive attack, must recharge for 1 turn after attacking. Breaker Beam: IIIIII, deals an absolutely unreal amount of damage to the target, likely killing them. Costs 300 metal.
-Mechanical Part: 150,000/150,000 HP. Cannot attack, but if 3 are present at the same time... Costs 500 metal.
Forge: Create 2 Shysters
-Shysters: Bodyguard the Forge
-Shypers: Bodyguard the Forge
-Factory Chief: Heal the forge back to full. Unless it is already full, then attack Experiment 1.
-Gunyolk: Attack Experiment 1.

Actions...

I mean, there's no point in repeating the metalcrafting thing in the nullpost, so I may as well just continue.

Returning to the laboratory after a bit, Zack takes the Draconium notes from the table, and writes down a few things on it. "...Well... can't use this for the base..." ...Okay? So the end alloy needs a sort of base to make it work? I guess it makes sense for what's trying to be done.

After finalizing the notes on Draconium, he walks up to a filing cabinet, opens one of the drawers, and places the notes in a folder while taking out another set of notes before closing it. He places the new set of notes on the tab- wait a sec... is that Luminite on those notes? Could... could that possibly be used as a base?

"Some say this is just an unawakened form of Divinium... but that cannot be the case. Divinium comes from the heavens; made by gods. Luminite comes from mothergorillaing space! Those two things do not line up at all, in all honesty."

Hm... I wonder where he's going with this...

Either way, he takes out a whole pile of apparatuses, most of them highly advanced, some of them from the modern day. However, he does write down a hypothesis on a sheet of paper that he wishes to work towards.

Apparently, he thinks that Luminite is not an unawakened form of Divinium; rather, it is a fully stand-alone metal, which can be used with other items to stabilize them into a more usable form. Case in point, the Moon Lord weapons, which are supposedly made of Luminite, were clearly modified by being within the Moon Lord and absorbing its power to become something different. It's also worth noting that what Luminite can create solely depends on what it's mixed with or shot from, and is utterly useless on its own, which is why you can't create any weapons, armor, or anything of the like (exception: ammunition for other weapons) with just Luminite; you have to add something else.

Another factor is the Lunar Fragments often used in making weapons. Lunar fragments on their own can be used to make weapons due to their general flexibility and instability. When doing something mining or when used in armor, however, the instability can work against it. Thus, Luminite is used to stabilize the mining utensil and armor enough for them to not become a hazard, while still retaining some of their original properties, such as color and various powers the fragments house.

If anything, Luminite should be the perfect candidate for... whatever Zack's going for. That being said, he also alters his notes on the grey metal just a tad.
---
Paranoid went from highly suspicious to just plain curious as the blade spoke. He loosened up a bit, to not look so much like a ticking time bomb. But... "Well... uh..." He thinks for a second. "Guess it can't hurt to tell you. I am directly affiliated with her, but not with the one from this time. I am, however, affiliated with her in the past; which, weirdly enough, is her future. Don't ask how that happens to her."

Paranoid adds something to this, "This may sound very strange, but at least one clone of me can be within any major part of the timeline at once. This is one of them, in fact. It's how I know her in the past, but not now. I currently have a friend working on the field scouting today's battlefield out." Perhaps if he gives some information, he'll get some info back.

Then the sword mentions Paranoid may be digging himself a deep pit. "Maybe I am, maybe not. Who knows."

When the sword finishes, Paranoid was actually fairly apologetic for his... somewhat hostile behavior. "Yeah, sorry 'bout that. It's just been getting really difficult to find anyone who wouldn't rather stab you in the back for their own benefit, so I've been on high alert. Especially when people like that Zetta guy who just left are walking around, clearly wanting something more than loot. I mean, if he manages to steal from me what he wants to steal, then he's really not gonna like the aftermath... but still."

Paranoid was much more chill this time, but still a bit wary, as he waits for a response.
I CLAIM THE NICE FLEECE BLANKET!

Welp, whoever's gonna be the target of this turn is gonna get a face full of pain. Erek raises Leinro Fiit into the air, and uses REBALANCE, the beams of light converging on Experiment 1. All of them.

Erek's Toucannon first uses the LANCE OF CREATION! This is going to be a rough day for the PGs, you can already tell. It's mothergorillaing judgement day! Kinda. Anyway, it shreds through Experiment 1, the Clown Clusters, and... Cyborg J. The Forge of Evil gets the healing. But this is only the beginning of this marathon.

His Toucannon then uses MARK OF CHAOS! What's it gonna be this time? Looks like it's crits! The Pale Rider, Gunyolk, and Factory Chief get crits for their next attack!

It then uses the newly-aquired NICE FLEECE BLANKET! It completely protects the Gunyolk from assailants for 2 turns!

The Toucannon also uses the ...LOCKET! A boatload of healing goes to the Forge of Evil. Jeez, that thing took a heavy beating, huh? The Toucannon, done with its job, flies off and prepares for an attack.

Erek wasn't done, however, as he lifted Suldaan up into the air, then slashed it down towards Experiment 1, performing DOOM'S METEORS! A monolithic meteor comes down on Experiment 1, crushing it even more than it was already.

Finally, he takes out the third blade, Ved Vozahnil. The DarkSides' pride and joy. With all 3 in his possession, FEAR THE DARKNESS could be used. So he does so. On Experiment 1. The black spear easily punctures through its soft, malleable flesh, and feeds off it's twisted, hate-filled soul as if it were assimilating it into itself. As Erek pulled it out, he backflips, just to throw the empowered dark spear straight into Experiment 1's head-ish area, where it explodes in its face. Painfully.

While the spoils and charge attacks were all used up, the war wasn't over yet, as the Toucannon swooped in to pick up Erek for another sweeping attack on Experiment 1. Likely sensing this, Experiment 1's bomb statues activate. Of course, this was a pretty bad idea when it was noted that Erek was not only deflecting the bombs back into the bomb statues, but was also blasting them to pieces with Navitas Nox at full power, allowing him to stay in the air without the help of Toucannon, who took to staring Experiment 1 square in the face-ish place.

Locked into a staring contest, it was obvious who was the more difficult contestant to stare at was. Of course, Toucannon had no choice but to cringe after about a minute. However, as it turns out...

The loser must laser the other contestant in the face. Which was fine by Toucannon when it was noted that Experiment 1 had no idea it was a thing.

So, Toucannon drank down a Bloodburst Potion, and takes aim. Toucannon's beak was heating up. Experiment 1 was starting to sweat through its numerous clown bodies, flooding the world once again. By now, Experiment 1 was also dehydrated by, like, a lot. Makes him easier to bend via laser.

After about 1 minute of charging up, Toucannon was almost ready to fire the massive laser when-
cc4.jpeg

Welp.
The sheer suspense hurts Experiment 1.

Spoils & Other Chargeables...
Lance of Creation (III) USING
Casts Genesis.
Genesis: Deals massive holy damage to 3 entities, heals allied entities. (greatly increased damage against groups. Groups only count as 1 entity.)
"The user raises the Lance of Creation, causing a massive white cross silhouette with wings to appear. It flies above the 3 targeted entities and obliterates the area around them, as well as the entities themselves. It then heals an allied entity."

Mark of Chaos {IIIIII} USING
Upon use of this spoil, choose one of the Gods of the Warp - Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, or Nurgle. Depending on the chosen god, this spoil will have different effects.
Khorne: Crits three entities' next attacks by filling them with bloodlust.
Tzeentch: Deal very high (100,000) damage to an entity by throwing a blast of Warp-fire.
Slaanesh: Heal an entity for a very high (100,000) amount by knitting together their flesh. Unfortunately, they also gain several non-gameplay-effecting mutations.
Nurgle: Infect an entity with a potent version of Nurgle's Rot. This blight decreases their attack by 25% and deals 20,000 damage to them per turn, lasting for 3 turns.

...Locket [III] USING
When used along with the Heart... (owned by W32Coravint), performs an absolutely massive heal on one entity. Otherwise, heals a moderately high amount to one entity.

Nice Fleece Blanket /IIIIIIII/ USING
When used, it will both shield an entity for 2 turns, AND make all their attacks inflict Blaze for 2 turns.
Suldaan-Doom's Meteor(s): {III} USING
Sends meteors down into a foe, or multiple foes. Deals massive damage to a lone target, but can also evenly split the damage between up to 10 targets.
"As the stars shine more brightly than usual, meteor(s) begin to pierce straight through the atmospheric layers of the earth like butter. They strike the enemy, and ravage them. Other than that, you can do whatever the dump ya want with the meteors."

Leinro Fiit-Rebalance: ^III^ USING
Buffs the attack, defense, and dodge chance of an ally, or debuffs those stats for enemies, for 3 turns. You get 5 points, able to be applied to up to 5 targets. Multiple points can be applied to the same target for greater effect. Each point increases stat adjustments by 5% each.
"The blade form of the weapon is raised. Five unstable, purple-pink beams emerge from the tip of the blade, flying in strange patterns as they travel to the target entity/(ies). As they land on their mark, the enemies affected feel badly weakened, while allies hit felt far stronger."

My 3 main weapons (Leinro Fiit, Ved Vozahnil, Suldaan)-Fear The Darkness: /IIIII/ USING
Deals high damage to a single entity, and inflict Deteriorate on them for 2 turns.
Deteriorate: Decreases attack, and deals damage over time to current and max HP.
"The three blades of the Apocalypse; Ved, Leinro, and Suldaan; circle the wielder, as a massive burst of raw negative energy flies clean out of the user's body, mind, and soul, withering the target's willpower, essence, flesh, and innards as it slices through the target's face like a boat through water. The burst is said to relieve even the most extreme of stress from the user."

Support:
Toast (+1)
Cyan (+1)
Piono (+1)

My Arena shenanigans and my Inventory can be found HERE.

Last edited:
Two Handed Axe, lvl 7
Disassembly,lvl 5
Sol's Twig (lvl 10)
Empire Earth IV, lvl 3
Typhoon Sniper (lvl 7)

Angelic Longbow (lvl 10)
Demonic Recurve (lvl 10)
Thunder Essence (lvl 15)

Thunder Stone (lvl 5)

Matlera Hook (lvl 9)
Blue = lvl 10-20
Red = lvl 21-25
Green = lvl 1-9
------
Charges:
Elite/Boss: Collab/Pricey: Nihil Novi (8/100) (+2 Pricey)
Charge: Liberium Malicous (5/35)
Entity: Mi-Hetir (5/40)
------
Alchemies:
Fragment of Reality && TM Machine && (Leaf Blade && Blade of Grass && Fairy Dust) || HM Fly && Angel Wings && Demon Wings == Dual Blade of The Very Best (Level 11, 4/12)
(Sylveon's essence && Serperior essence) && Polish Flag && PWNHammer && The Great One && Sans ashes || Undyne's Spear == The Genocidal Shipper's Spear (Level 16, 4/17)
Triple-scoped Sniper Scope && Typhoon Sniper && (Transformation Stone && Thunder Stone) && Zeus's Thunder && TM Thunder && Electrosphere Launcher == Electrotyphoon SnipeThunder (4/14) (lvl 13)

------
Actions:
Clearly that didn't work well against it, eh? I'm going to go against the Cyborg J.

Suddenly, I got enlightened. Maybe I could wrench out it's arm?

I performed a actually very painful surgery on Cyborg, but that was no surgery. That was cutting. By a Balladina Longsword. And a lot of Sol's Twig stabs... Before error happened: Sorry, playback is now locked. What!? What kind of error is that!? I crush it's head... wait, I don't have any sledgehammer... But I do it anyways with a chunk consisting of 666‰ gold and 334‰ iron (it's heavy, so it'll do it somehow). In the hammertime, I headshot it, to sheer nothing. Now, it would drop dead...

...wait, nope, it'll be alive anyway, because of HP system.
------
RP:
Nothing right now.
------
Helping:
+1 Cyan
+2 Pricey
---------------
OOC:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back