tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

What would you like more in The Trelamium Mod?

• Bosses

• NPCs (Town)

• NPCs (Monsters)

• Weapons (Melee)

• Weapons (Ranged)

• Weapons (Magic)

• Weapons (Throwing)

• Weapons (Summoning)

• Ores

• Furniture

• Armor sets

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"- Directly copying code/sprites from this mod is strictly prohibited. You can use it as an example to go by but copying it will lead to strict and immediate action."

This is right on the Calamity Mod OP. You can't miss it, unless if you ignored it.

If you modified the AI from my mod, or used it as an example to make your own and changed many things, then it's fine in my book. But if you ripped multiple sections without modifying them at all...I'm going to be slightly perturbed, can you blame me?

Also, if you just credit me in your special thanks or something for boss AI then I'll stop badgering you guys about this. @Joost8910 did the same thing and now he's cool in my book after he credited me for my legendary scaling code.
We mostly took armors, and bosses. But we edited tchem for an hour each, or even more. We will change the thread, and credit you for suport, and coding help.

DragonSlayer armor))

Attachments

• Dragon_Slayer_ArmorHD!!!.png
    Dragon_Slayer_ArmorHD!!!.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 208
So I heard some bosses in this mod have very similar AI to those in my own mod. I'll check, and have my other trusted members check, just to either verify or falsify the reports.
*cough*...we dont now how to get your ai, so how would we? *cough*

For the last time - stop with the accusations and finger pointing.

Stop harassing these people. The staff is looking into this.

I killed fungor many times but it never dropped anything other than money and hearts and it also did not count towards the boss checklist any idea why? (I'm on expert mode).

Also enchanted shortsword is pretty op for how easy you can get it IMO. It's even better than the original enchanted sword.

Last edited:
I killed fungor many times but it never dropped anything other than money and hearts and it also did not count towards the boss checklist any idea why? (I'm on expert mode).

Also enchanted shortsword is pretty op for how easy you can get it IMO. It's even better than the original enchanted sword.
Thanks! We will change that ASAP.

For some reason, whenever I use a cart key mount, all of my weapons/tools that were autocast/autoswing have to be manually swung/cast. This includes pickaxes, swords, bows, magic weapons, and probably anything else that automatically swings. It is kind of a pain. The only way to fix it is to save & exit. Is this intentional? I am playing in single player expert mode. Also, the Fungor mechanic of shaking the screen is kind of disorienting.:confused::dryadconfused::merchantconfused::nurseconfused:~:confused:`:confused: It continues for a few moments after he is dead, too.

EDIT: Also, some zombie continuously spawns near my NPCs on normal nights. They drop this faded steel and red fabric. They spawn even with like 20 NPCs nearby. They also are immune to knockback and do like 50 damage. Occasionally they end up killing the NPCs.

Last edited:
For some reason, whenever I use a cart key mount, all of my weapons/tools that were autocast/autoswing have to be manually swung/cast. This includes pickaxes, swords, bows, magic weapons, and probably anything else that automatically swings. It is kind of a pain. The only way to fix it is to save & exit. Is this intentional? I am playing in single player expert mode. Also, the Fungor mechanic of shaking the screen is kind of disorienting.:confused::dryadconfused::merchantconfused::nurseconfused:~:confused:`:confused: It continues for a few moments after he is dead, too.

EDIT: Also, some zombie continuously spawns near my NPCs on normal nights. They drop this faded steel and red fabric. They spawn even with like 20 NPCs nearby. They also are immune to knockback and do like 50 damage. Occasionally they end up killing the NPCs.
With the cart key, i have no idea. Are you using other mods ?
For the zombies [faded enemies] they are easily skippeable if you have some sort of a movement accesory, Hermes boots or cloud in a bootle work the best. There is a miniboss a 'armored faded zombie' he drops special weapons that are very usefull. If you want to safe your npc's build a some sort of barricade or simply make it too hard to reach to zombies, make the door high up.

The car key mount is from the test mod and I think is in the blumagic's mod as well. You can install the mod "where is this mod from" or something like that and it will tell you on the description of the items which mod are they from or you could use the helpful hotkeys mod which has a key that on press will tell you from which mod is the thing you have under your mouse pointer.

With the cart key, i have no idea. Are you using other mods ?
For the zombies [faded enemies] they are easily skippeable if you have some sort of a movement accesory, Hermes boots or cloud in a bootle work the best. There is a miniboss a 'armored faded zombie' he drops special weapons that are very usefull. If you want to safe your npc's build a some sort of barricade or simply make it too hard to reach to zombies, make the door high up.
Yes, I am using many other mods.
Trelamium
Thorium
Tremor Remastered
SacredTools
Calamity
Spirit
Pumpking's Mod
Yoyo Overload
Boss Checklist
Recipe Browser
Where's My Items
Fishing 2.0
WMITF
WorldGen Previewer
Vanilla Tweaks
Angler Reward Recipes
Compressed Potions
Alchemist NPC
Reduced Grinding
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Souls and Summons
ImK Sushi Mod
ImK Sushi Mod: Potions Add-on
The car key mount is from the test mod and I think is in the blumagic's mod as well. You can install the mod "where is this mod from" or something like that and it will tell you on the description of the items which mod are they from or you could use the helpful hotkeys mod which has a key that on press will tell you from which mod is the thing you have under your mouse pointer.
I have that mod. Also, I mean the cart keys from Trelamium like the Spider Cart Key that drops from the Spider Queen.

Last edited:
The symphony boss is overpowerd as hell for a pre-hardmode boss, deal t147 damage to when I was 67 defense from buff stacking. That's way too strong for a pre-hardmode boss

I really like the mod and i hope it gets updated alot but I think there is a bug (or I´m just a really unlucky person). When I defeated the Moon Lord it "kinda" screwed up my jungle and I dont know why. For some reason the mod decided to spawn another Dark Forest biome on top of my jungle, not only glitching it out but now i have to remove ~3000 to ~5000 blocks i guess. Can someone explain to me why or how this happened.
Update: It also screwed me over by spawning the Trelamium biome in my jungle...
20170603222838_1.jpg

I really like the mod and i hope it gets updated alot but I think there is a bug (or I´m just a really unlucky person). When I defeated the Moon Lord it "kinda" screwed up my jungle and I dont know why. For some reason the mod decided to spawn another Dark Forest biome on top of my jungle, not only glitching it out but now i have to remove ~3000 to ~5000 blocks i guess. Can someone explain to me why or how this happened.View attachment 172119
i have no idea, it's obivioulisly a bug tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom