Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I am not sure whether my problem is with tmodloader or with one of the mods I downloaded but I keep timing out of Terraria with pretty much the same message each time could someone help me... this is the exact error I recieve:

System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

The mods I have running are: Calamity, Magic Storage, Fargo's Mutant mod, Chads Furniture and More mod, Yet Another Boss Health Bar, Cheat Sheet, and Boss Checklist. Not sure if that helps at all just figured I would put it there just in case.

Well... Hi (again ;/ ) if anyone remembers me well good for you.

I am going to make a mod now and i will ask you guys some questions...

Sorry if i annoy you but i am only a Human xd

(I am not English do i can misspell some words ;/ yea thanks for reading )

I don't know why, but Terraria crashes when it loads my mod, even though I don't think there's any problem, what's making Terraria crash? Here's the folder:

Attachments

• JoshuasMod.zip
    39.3 KB · Views: 156
question: my terraria keeps crashing! i install the duel weilding mod by yori, a dev of terraria. btw im using tpatcher. occasionally, it works...

Tpatcher = https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...ins-and-more-works-with-tmodloader-now.24615/

duel wielding mod by Yori = https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/dual-wielding.59073/

I don't know why but when i use tpatcher, it crashes more often. Can you fix this crash?

also, why can i not duel the sniper? because of zoom?

crash log:

Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
at Terraria.Main.RenderWater()

I am not sure whether my problem is with tmodloader or with one of the mods I downloaded but I keep timing out of Terraria with pretty much the same message each time could someone help me... this is the exact error I recieve:

System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args,Boolean monoArgs)

The mods I have running are: Calamity, Magic Storage, Fargo's Mutant mod, Chads Furniture and More mod, Yet Another Boss Health Bar, Cheat Sheet, and Boss Checklist. Not sure if that helps at all just figured I would put it there just in case.

Hey i hope this helps but my problem was that i had some outdated mods enabled and when i turned it off it worked fine.If it doesn't work can you please tell me if the game crashes when you open your inventory?Hope this helps ,and if it doesn't good luck fixing it :).
[doublepost=1499401055,1499400937][/doublepost]
Please fix this crash! its crashing over everything i do to it!

I literally just installed calmity mod.

Hey i hope this helps but my problem was that i had some outdated mods enabled and when i turned it off it worked fine.If it doesn't work can you please tell me if the game crashes when you open your inventory?Hope this helps ,and if it doesn't good luck fixing it :).

[doublepost=1499401055,1499400937][/doublepost]

well, when i go to the guide to see what a material is for, the game acts up. i cant open anything, including my inventory. so i stuck doing nothing but walking around.
btw that is the same error message i get. exactly. not to mention, my mods are: calmity. thats it.
[doublepost=1499401974][/doublepost]To the developer: pls fix this recent crash. alot of people are experienced it. not by the mods, but tmodloader itself.

Cant join the discord server.

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    79.5 KB · Views: 172
Okay so my cousin had problems with tmodloader he cant launch tmodloader version of terraria it says something weird if someone can help me please comment

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-7_13-43-6.png
    upload_2017-7-7_13-43-6.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 169
Okay so my cousin had problems with tmodloader he cant launch tmodloader version of terraria it says something weird if someone can help me please comment
That is way too little information for any of us to be of any help. You need to provide more details.

You said tModLoader says something weird when he tried to launch it. What was the message?

That is way too little information for any of us to be of any help. You need to provide more details.

You said tModLoader says something weird when he tried to launch it. What was the message?

i cant see the message its in his computer im far away from him he cant even copy it

View attachment 175546
Press the Yellow market button and after this reinstall tmodloader (The text is German)

what button!?
[doublepost=1499442262,1499442227][/doublepost]
View attachment 175546
Press the Yellow market button and after this reinstall tmodloader (The text is German)
oww i know now
[doublepost=1499442316][/doublepost]
View attachment 175546
oh no i dont :D
[doublepost=1499442389][/doublepost]
View attachment 175546
how do i get to that button where is it what i need to do to get it

Hi, I'm trying to make my first mod, but I don't know anything about C#. All I want to do is an accessory that reduces the damage taken by 30% (and stacks with worm scarf), and reduces my damage by 7%. As I don't know nothing about it, could someone help me?

Back
Top Bottom