tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Please Help when i create world it is stuck at generating structures... corruption pits (i have a lot of mods) and when i disabled spirit mod it worked plz help because i want to play this mod because it looks cool

Please Help when i create world it is stuck at generating structures... corruption pits (i have a lot of mods) and when i disabled spirit mod it worked plz help because i want to play this mod because it looks cool
This happened to me once as well. I just quit the game, and created a new world, and it worked fine.

Shouldn't Atlas be nerfed just a bit? Cause.. 420 dmg on a Miracle Ray and 200 on the Prismatic Bolt literally ends the fight in 2 hits if you're too close or don't have pay attention. Even worse you don't have enough mobility cause your wing ability is cut in half.

Also, 2 questions :
Why does he have 2 left hands? o.o
and what happened to the screen shaking effect?

Last edited:
Hey my friends and I noticed a bug in multiplayer where the magical artifact weapons don't fire projectiles or do damage. Note: we are on multiplayer and we do have a number of mods installed including thorium and calamity.

Hey my friends and I noticed a bug in multiplayer where the magical artifact weapons don't fire projectiles or do damage. Note: we are on multiplayer and we do have a number of mods installed including thorium and calamity.
Almost everything on tMod is extremely buggy in Multiplayer, and it isn't really that big of a focus for modders.

Very insignificant bug, but the Living Snowball enemy faces the wrong direction; when it is hopping towards you, it faces away from you. It's a bit quirky.

Shouldn't Atlas be nerfed just a bit? Cause.. 420 dmg on a Miracle Ray and 200 on the Prismatic Bolt literally ends the fight in 2 hits if you're too close or don't have pay attention. Even worse you don't have enough mobility cause your wing ability is cut in half.

Also, 2 questions :
Why does he have 2 left hands? o.o
and what happened to the screen shaking effect?
Yeah, nerfed his damage a bit. Not sure what happened to the screen shaking, the 0.10 tmr update messed with it even in examplemod.
How would I get gilded idols? Its not on the main post.
Bottom of the items section has all this info :p
Very insignificant bug, but the Living Snowball enemy faces the wrong direction; when it is hopping towards you, it faces away from you. It's a bit quirky.
Will fix!

@Yuyutsu, mind taking a suggestion of mine? In my Thrower playthrough, I noticed since areas which could receive some thrower love. Namely, Post-Golem Old One's Army, Post-Plantera Solar Eclipse, Pirate Invasion, Hardmode Goblin Army, and Pumpkin Moon. Of course, those areas don't ALL need Throwing weapons, it would just be a welcome addition.

Where do you get the materials for the Artifact Weapons? I've gotten the ones for the Reach and Tide, along with a couple extra Keystones from fishing, but it doesn't seem like the Eye or Scarabeus will drop anything. Do I need to farm Antlions and Demon Eyes, or was I unlucky with the bosses? Or am I just completely wrong?
I'm wondering the same thing, I was able to get the retina or whatever it's called but I have no idea where to get the other artifacts for the starting artifact weapon. If anyone has any insight on this please reply

I'm wondering the same thing, I was able to get the retina or whatever it's called but I have no idea where to get the other artifacts for the starting artifact weapon. If anyone has any insight on this please reply
It's in the item section of the op.

I tried to install the Spirit Mod with the v0.10.0.2 Version but I get these Errors
Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
bei Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
bei Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
bei Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
bei Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
bei Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
bei Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
bei Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
bei Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
bei Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
bei Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
bei Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
bei Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
bei Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
bei Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
bei Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
bei Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
bei Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
bei Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
bei Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
bei Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
bei Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
bei Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
bei Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
bei Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
bei Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)
and cannot enable the mod.
I also tried with the v0.10.0.1 Version of tModloader but it said that you cannot enable the mod because its made for v0.10.0.2 tModloader and has been automatically disabled. Any ideas how to fix this?

How does it work?
ukSLcnppwZ0.jpg

Hi guys just a bit of extra feedback.

When I played my ranger playthrough I noticed that the majority of the bows in Spirit Mod provide their own unique projectiles. This is a bit of a shame because you end up missing out on the cool effects provided by the arrows that exist. I think the way it's done is vanilla is best - have the bow itself create special effects while still firing ordinary wooden arrows, so that you can take advantage of those cool effects.

Back
Top Bottom