Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
22/25 moi powas
22/25 gimi moi powas!
"bayesian reasoning doesn't allow for probabilitys of 100% (or0%) due to how this would affect their predictions, so I assume its just got enough 9's after the decimal to get you to approximate."
I ask J.O.R.D.A.N. to continue analysing the world until he can tell me of any method for procuring long-term power with a greater then 25% chance, then send J.O.R.D.A.N. back to his/my dimension... or until he discovers there is a less then 1% chance that long term power is possible to accrue in any way via charges.
Hey i just realised, my name has the wrong capitalization on the battlefield (joeBOB instead of JOEbob), so I must never have actually died! therefore, my charges are both 3 turns fuller. since i don't know what to do with them yet, their max size will increase by 3 as well if the above works
suddenlythedopfinishes!
"GODMODDER: Skimmed through the beginning, but niche Pokemon things?
GODMODDER: Rend Asunder."

oh you know about that thing? cool! i thought like nobody did. huh.
"""I attempt to bond with the godmodder over common knowledge of Rend asunder to join his team"""
nonotreallythatwouldn'tworkanyway.
instead, more russian hac ign sreachting

Last edited:
+1 @Thartler

+1 @pionoplayer

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP.

- CHARGES -

Cosmic Breach: 11/15 (various +1s)

Medic!: 2/20

-----

Shade uses Stygian Will and boosts the damage of himself and another AG entity...

which is Serperior. After that, he throws an apple at Divine Affinity. But it's not just any apple. It's a homing apple that splits into two other random homing fruits, each of which split into two other random homing fruits, and so on and so forth.

The Wraith steals Divine Affinity's HP bar and donates it to A Fractal.

I accuse Dungkaka of stealing song lyrics for his charged attack.

The soldier pulls out a dimensional magnet, attunes it to the Fractal, then uses it to pull the Fractal into the third dimension.
----
Crush: 13/20
Salt In The Wounds: 15/50
+1 to Crystal, +1 to Piono

The Wallbuilder brings forth the staff of Using Infinite Money to get your way, and issues a singular executive order, backed by all the corporations of America: A Fractal must lower it's self to the 3rd Dimension. Said Executive order, however, is written in curses and correspondence. Th

14/50 The Second And The Well
In the aftermath, they choose to drown all the secrets of the old world. All it’s gods, all it’s idols, all it’s wealth. That which could not be painted over was fed to it. With each little scrap of paper, each cinnabar relic, each shred of Stone, it grew larger and blacker with secrets. But they could not drown one, and it remains, albeit in disrepair. Speak it's name in worship, and will rise, forgotten. And you will forget.

15/35 The First and The Refiners
In the beginning, the world was painted over with refiner’s fire. Though flaws remain to north and south, the flame is ever triumphant against those who would peel back the paint. Perhaps this might be an exception?

1+ emerald
1+ piono

Last edited:
10/10 XTREME DODGE SKILLZ (USING!)
4/30 Som Gai (+1 from pianoplayer)
1/25 Pew Pew Guns are cool

+1 to @pionoplayer and +1 to @pionoplayer :mspa:

[XTREME DODGE SKILLZ]
Why is there a shadow in the day? Wait no that's a person. And what side is he on?
Spy [AG] 25,000/25,000 HP. Undisguised.
Ability: Disguise. Deal x6 damage on your next attack. However, if someone attacks you on the turn you Disguise, your damage bonus is reduced to x2.5.

The Spy disguises.
The IPC Intern shoots Divine Affinity.

Siebold points out that A Fractal cannot exist in the 5th dimension due to being a 3 dimensional entity. Thus, it is eliminated from the 5th dimension.

Catman8274: This thing is figuring out what I'm doing with its runes! It's almost as if... it's... alive? No... that can't be... Then again, I have seen weirder things... Things that... Well...

Catman8274 shudders.

Catman8274: You REALLY don't wanna know...

He pauses...

Catman8274: Wait a minute... Is that...?

He takes another look at the monolith and begins making a sketch of it...

2/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion
4/15 [A] Lightning Storm

+1 to JOEbob

The Wallbuilder builds a 9th dimensional wall that somehow blocks A Fractal from reappearing in the Ninth Dimension.

15/50 The Second And The Well
In the aftermath, they choose to drown all the secrets of the old world. All it’s gods, all it’s idols, all it’s wealth. That which could not be painted over was fed to it. With each little scrap of paper, each cinnabar relic, each shred of Stone, it grew larger and blacker with secrets. But they could not drown one, and it remains, albeit in disrepair. Speak it's name in worship, and will rise, forgotten. And you will forget.

16/35 The First and The Refiners
In the beginning, the world was painted over with refiner’s fire. Though flaws remain to north and south, the flame is ever triumphant against those who would peel back the paint. Perhaps this might be an exception?

1+ emerald
1+ piono

23/26 moi powas
24/26 gimi moi powas! +1 cm
+1 catman
I decide that my death would be bad (for me), and build a nice white letter one, then build another one, then a slash, and put them in front of my HP bar. they might not be as effective as i hope, but they'll still hopefully absorb some damage.

The Wallbuilder begins to extent his new Fractal Line, extending it downward into the 8th Dimension.

16/50 The Second And The Well

17/35 The First and The Refiners

1+ emerald
1+ JOE

Last edited:
25/26 moi powas +1 CM
25/26 gimi moi powas!
+1 Cm
I decide sure, I'll help battlefury, and make a 7 dimensional extension to his fractal... line... wall... thing...
with a contingency on that being possible- if its impossible I start making a wall in 3D space instead for future use

Last edited:
I tell The Fractal that I used to be an adventurer, and then I sip my drink. The annoyance that I did not complete my thought annoys him to no end.

13/50 Charge
4/14 New Charge
+1 to Pionoplayer & Emerald_mann

[AG]
Stats:
HP: (_)

Thartlerous Felidis: Ahem, that means I'm dead or no?
Thartlerous Felidis: Wait, my bar is just incomplete, but I still know my HP.

Charges:
Artificial Night (23/45) (+1 Yveltal)
Eternal Daylight (6/50)
+1 Yveltal, +1 piono

-------------------

Thartlerous Felidis: It's a niche Pokemon stuff, just like roleplaying as Pokemon, but with added death aspect. Pokemon could still faint normally, but they could also die from excessive injuries. And yeah, the aspect is treated as one of mains in the forums, the other being Fakemon stuff and Adventure stuff, which is mainly for humans.
Thartlerous Felidis: It's infamous for it's difficulty to join as new characters and frequent deaths, however.
Thartlerous Felidis:Yeah, Roleplays aren't nice in TBGs, but I guess if I re-did it in TCF, it would be niche for Pokemon lovers.
Thartlerous Felidis: Yet, I still wait for roleplay, which is based on strategy games.

So, yeah, that was a small mistake, being ninja'd by others. So, I quickly throw a shuriken, which knock off some of HP of Fractal. Well, but to specific set value, which I further enhance with powers of Creation and Destruction, two forces of universe.

25/50 for the Stone Teeth
3/50 for Firepower
+1 to DCCCV and battlefury

You fool, this is a text-based format, and the only way to target me while in a text-based format is to target me by name. Without a complete name to be targeted by, I'm effectively invincible until this wears off. Congrats on that Fractal.
(Yes, this is my action, I think attempting to grant myself temporary invincibility should at least take up an action)

can't people just say "the guy who's name is missing"?
or "the guy who, prior to the fractal's nameremoval, was known as pionoplayer"?
or "the guy with 1nterpunc7ua710n"?
/void

Catman8274 gasps!

Catman8274: Mother of God!!

ko9Zp2N.jpg

Catman8274: THIS CAN'T BE!!!!

It would appear that the Black Monolith is Illuminati Confirmed.

4/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from JOEbob)
6/15 [A] Lightning Storm (+1 from JOEbob)

+1 to JOEbob and Battlefury13

I support Catman's theory.

26/50 for the Stone Teeth
4/50 for Firepower
+1 to thartler and yveltal gaming

I decide to be a cheeky little bugger and spin up a shield made of spider webs, then throw it over the sheeple shield. The Sheeple shield is now shielded.

Catman8274 once more snaps back to reality... and feels something watching him...

Catman8274: What the...?

He looks back and sees nothing... but he knows something's there... He tells Starlight to turn...

Catman8274: There's something there... I know it...

He makes use of his ability to see through time and dimensions... He sees A Fractal staring at him... But he sees him... completely...

Catman8274: Wait... What...

He starts making a sketch of A Fractal... He knows he has seen that form before... But where?

5/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion
7/15 [A] Lightning Storm

+1 to pionoplayer and Thartler

I crank up an Infinite Improbability Drive. This causes me to pass through every conceivable point in every conceivable universe simultaneously, which includes all dimensions. I crash into The Fractal, knocking it down. I then use my once-every-ninety-days pass to pass through the fourth dimension back to the third dimension.

15/50 Charge(+1 from Pionoplayer)
4/14 New Charge
+1 to Pionoplayer & Emerald_man, as per usual.

HOLEQUEST.
Do you expect to find pit-holes to an abyssal hell within your own home - your own living quarters? If the answer is no, then you use common sense, and just so happen to be not safe enough to continue living in the abyssal hellhole named “Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr!”, or the Trinity of its worlds. Some of you are wondering how I fell in the hole, and here, I’ll tell you. I was pacing throughout my home, a laboratory in the middle of Michigan, going back, and forth, back and forth, and back, and forth. This is a usual thing for me.

I paced back, and forth, and back in forth, and in the exact opposite of a miracle, I fell within a hole, 500,000,000 nanometres deep. It was mortifying, like my sense of self, my heart, was ripped out of me, and like I was left to suffer. There was no up, there was no way out, there was just an in, and a within, and everything within was sealed. I could look where there was not, but there was seemingly no exit, and it was just me, myself, and I, and my laptop, which I managed to grab from What Was Not.

I trialled and stepped within What Was Not. It wasn’t a long walk, because there was little to nowhere to walk, and little to nowhere to climb up from. I fiddled with my weapon, Corruption’s Guardian, and swapped it from the power of the banker, to the power of the spammer, to the power of the gamemaster, to the power of the insane demiurge, and watched, and waited. Now, eventually, my terminal descended from the sky to mock me, but you already saw me. I twitched, and I watched, as voices from above mocked me, and then I snapped, and then the world went insane.

The corners of my mind where all that seemed to be left, that which defined the boundaries of the hole, and a desperate hope of escape. Within my mind are the Curses of things, things like the fractal being, that manipulate and provoke for the power of the snerson conspiracy. Their power is truly insane, and their claws grip the edges of this earth. The Curse here appeared to be superseded, warped by the power of some form of appeal. I seeked, and seeked, and scraped across my mind, trying to escape the constraints of the hole, before I gripped this Curse, a distorted and strange thing, before pulling it out.

H. HHHHHH. Unbridled hate came within the Curse, a throne with muscles sewn onto its very being. It was a violation of reality, even with these Curses being violations of reality already. The hate manifested within an avatar, which felt like it was designed to be appealing. It was an anime archetype, similar to that of the form of Scratch, with long black hair, and deadened purple eyes, but my GM intuition, now that my Terminal allows me access to it again, it felt like a distorted sculpture of something that already existed. The thing twisted, and it hated everything. My words to it were infantile, something like:

i know i make deals with eldritch Agents and Overseers a lot i mean i was born within a laboratory within michigan but i don’t remember making deals with you please my soul does not belong to you leave me alone miss hate abomination if you don’t i will rewrite minor portions of the godmodder’s script to get my servants to kill you

It crawled towards me. It seemed particularly incensed by everything within the mind it had somehow found itself within, but the latter sentence was an absolute blunder, and it spiked up, before my mind snapped. It ran up to me, and lightly blew on my cheek. I went into utter fear, hatred, and madness. I remember when I was younger, and I fought a man named Carlos to gain my signature weapon, Corruption’s Guardian. It was a mad dance, and I was at a severe disadvantage. This was it here. I screamed, and mustered up my mind as a blade, before cutting, and cutting, and cutting.

I fell out of the hole, and snapped back into reality. I spent an hour obsessively writing up a script for the cool and new fight that will be happening within about two weeks, with the abomination girl. Screw her.

GODMODDER: What if I told you I set up the hole, Dungkaka?
LOLITA DOC SCRATCH: It was truly humorous, and I thank you so much, my dearest Richard, in addition to my other employer, for giving me control over these curses. My role as a subtle manipulator seems to shift, but no matter. Only a fool would believe that roles exist here.
DUNGKAKA: YOU ALL ARE REPTILIANS FROM THE CONSTELLATION DRACO, WHY ARE YOU PUTTING FISH-GIRLS IN MY HEAD
GODMODDER: The Doctor is, Kaka! I’m not. I’m the Godmodder. I kill people, and I take their names, unlike A Fractal, that god of the conspiracy. He just takes people’s names, like the bearer of that shiny 1NTERPUNCTUAT10N blessing.
LOLITA DOC SCRATCH: I’m just a mannequin girl. Why could I possibly be a snake.

Due to time constraints, this replaces today's dop, as opposed to accompanying it. The update is on Tuesday.

28/50 for the Stone Teeth
5/50 for Firepower
+1 to catman and DCCCV

I put up ads in the yellow pages for shields. I wait for several hundred years because nobody answers phonebook ads anymore. So I finally put up a duplicate of the ad on craigslist. I get a call. It isn't from someone wanting to be a shield, it's from someone wondering how I managed to get a piece of paper onto their tv screen just by them opening craigslist. I hang up.
after several more calls like this I finally get someone who's interested in acting as a shield for the sheeple shield, and thus I add another shield to its magnificence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom