tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Ok, now that's TOO MUCH. I killed DoG in revengeance AGAIN. This time I even got the healing potions from him. But no treasure bag. Again. Do you have to also kill the second DoG? Or what? I don't understand... It also didn't tick it on the boss checklist... And it's not fun to kill him again and again... Also I didin't get the Murasama and there are no special drops from the events (pumpkin/frost moon) In revengeance DoG spawns another DoG at 300k health. I only killed the first original one. The other despawnde after the battle. Do I have to kill the second one too or what?
So first get the second one to summon, then get the second one to 250k without killing the first one, and then kill the first one???
You have to kill both of them in quick succession. God forbid ANOTHER DoG should spawn.

If you want a challenge, try killing them simultaneously! That'll do the trick for sure!

I cant install the mod because of an error:
The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/CaveStoryBossBattle.mp3 failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I cant install the mod because of an error:
The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/CaveStoryBossBattle.mp3 failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
That's a common tmodloader issue that happens with pretty much any mod if it has custom music. If this happened while you tried to reload mods, try this:
Enable the mods you want to use, then exit the game without reloading. Then, launch the game again.

That's a common tmodloader issue that happens with pretty much any mod if it has custom music. If this happened while you tried to reload mods, try this:
Enable the mods you want to use, then exit the game without reloading. Then, launch the game again.
But when I listened to the soundtrack... it was amazing. Don't you think that?

Last edited:
It says on the wiki post of Brimstone Elemental "Hide behind blocks when she closes her rose petals. None of her projectiles can travel through blocks" But I got hit by projectiles that went through blocks when it did this to me.

So me and a friend have been playing this mod on multiplayer for quite some time and are enjoying it.We finally beat the DoG and were going to move on to Pumpking/Ice Moon events.

As soon as the bosses spawn in those events they seemingly despawn after 1 hit but dont die. They keep attacking and we are left with no way of completely killing them. Is there something we are missing?

Only running a class mod, a storage mod and the calamity one.

Currently getting this issue

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()

Any Hints?

Last edited:
First of all I really need to compliment the mod: This has been one of the most exciting mods for Terraria I've ever played. I had so much fun playing it so far! The mod has everything I ever wished for a Terraria mod to have! Overpowered items, Overpowered weapons, overpowered bosses...that's all a mod needs to make it enjoyable for me, and this mod has made a total success with that! I'm not even all the way through but it has been an amazing journey already at this point!

Now to the actual thing why I'm writing this: I have a question. I've been farming Duke Fishron for several days now, trying to get the Briny Baron. After more than 700 of them I still didn't get it, so I wanted to ask what the drop chance for this weapon is, I couldn't find it on any webside and I'm kinda suspicious if it's really that rare of a drop or if I'm just unlucky.

First of all I really need to compliment the mod: This has been one of the most exciting mods for Terraria I've ever played. I had so much fun playing it so far! The mod has everything I ever wished for a Terraria mod to have! Overpowered items, Overpowered weapons, overpowered bosses...that's all a mod needs to make it enjoyable for me, and this mod has made a total success with that! I'm not even all the way through but it has been an amazing journey already at this point!

Now to the actual thing why I'm writing this: I have a question. I've been farming Duke Fishron for several days now, trying to get the Briny Baron. After more than 700 of them I still didn't get it, so I wanted to ask what the drop chance for this weapon is, I couldn't find it on any webside and I'm kinda suspicious if it's really that rare of a drop or if I'm just unlucky.
I believe 1/800, but don't quote me on that. It's a legendary weapon, so the drop is going to be rare :/

Currently getting this issue
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
Any Hints?
EnemyMods is Prefixes for Enemies, not calamity.
how does one get ancient bone dust? wiki just says it is a pre-hardmode material
The wiki clearly says what it's dropped by.
yWV4k2I.png

Back
Top Bottom