tModLoader Modder's Toolkit - a Mod for Modders doing Modding

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at ModdersToolkit.REPL.REPLBackend.Reset() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ModdersToolkit\Tools\REPL\REPLBackend.cs:line 56
at ModdersToolkit.REPL.REPLBackend..ctor() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ModdersToolkit\Tools\REPL\REPLBackend.cs:line 24
at ModdersToolkit.Tools.REPL.REPLTool.Initialize() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ModdersToolkit\Tools\REPL\REPLTool.cs:line 22
at ModdersToolkit.ModdersToolkit.<>c.<Load>b__5_0(Tool tool) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ModdersToolkit\ModdersToolkit.cs:line 38
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
at ModdersToolkit.ModdersToolkit.Load() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ModdersToolkit\ModdersToolkit.cs:line 38
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Happens every time I reload mods after using the REPL tool at all. Also may be causing other problems outside of TML...

I'd like to suggest anchoring REPL window to the left side of the screen so typing long strings of code which don't fit in window would be more convenient as they won't go off screen.

This is very useful for wiki contributors as well. Any chance the item tool could also include the Knockback value of the item? In the mean time, is there a way to get the REPL tool to print this value?

EDIT: Main.LocalPlayer.inventory[0].knockBack
Works as long as the item is in the first hotbar slot, for getting an items knockback~

Last edited:
This is very useful for wiki contributors as well. Any chance the item tool could also include the Knockback value of the item? In the mean time, is there a way to get the REPL tool to print this value?

EDIT: Main.LocalPlayer.inventory[0].knockBack
Works as long as the item is in the first hotbar slot, for getting an items knockback~
update released with this and shootspeed.

I keep getting this everytime I try to reload my mods
Code:
Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
   at ModdersToolkit.REPL.REPLBackend.Reset() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\ModdersToolkit\Tools\REPL\REPLBackend.cs:line 56
   at ModdersToolkit.REPL.REPLBackend..ctor() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\ModdersToolkit\Tools\REPL\REPLBackend.cs:line 24
   at ModdersToolkit.Tools.REPL.REPLTool.Initialize() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\ModdersToolkit\Tools\REPL\REPLTool.cs:line 22
   at ModdersToolkit.ModdersToolkit.<>c.<Load>b__5_0(Tool tool) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\ModdersToolkit\ModdersToolkit.cs:line 42
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
   at ModdersToolkit.ModdersToolkit.Load() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\ModdersToolkit\ModdersToolkit.cs:line 42
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Oh wow... this seems neat, there's a number of things here that address stuff I've been doing, and this would save me time not having to quit game, reload, and rebuild just to see what a few changes look like. Very educational! Is this still usable, currently?

Oh wow... this seems neat, there's a number of things here that address stuff I've been doing, and this would save me time not having to quit game, reload, and rebuild just to see what a few changes look like. Very educational! Is this still usable, currently?
yes

An odd question, and not a major thing, but would it be possible to implement some kind of option to create a text file readout of the current state? Just something that ready the current setup (weapon currently held and associated stats) and puts it in a text file, so, for example, I could do a number of experiments with various weapons and kick the changes to those files, then I can refer to them later for my mod to recall what changes I wanted to make.

It'd mostly just be a convenience... but a convenient one. :)

An odd question, and not a major thing, but would it be possible to implement some kind of option to create a text file readout of the current state? Just something that ready the current setup (weapon currently held and associated stats) and puts it in a text file, so, for example, I could do a number of experiments with various weapons and kick the changes to those files, then I can refer to them later for my mod to recall what changes I wanted to make.

It'd mostly just be a convenience... but a convenient one. :)
It's possible, but with no one helping on the mod it'll have to wait until my whims take me there. Make an issue on github if you want me to remember.

whats the hotkey i cant find it, i thought it was tab but that changed the map:dryadconfused:
If you mean to access the Toolkit, I don't know about a hotkey but there should be a tiny dot in the bottom right corner of your play screen. Clicking it will bring up a line of dots, and each of them is a tool. You can see the dots being used in the gif that shows how the NPC Spawn Checker Tool works.

Back
Top Bottom