Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly id rather wait then have a chance to loss my progress because of a stupid crash
[doublepost=1516420348,1516420161][/doublepost]then again i get heart broken every time i log into terraria because the update isnt there

Can anyone else tell me if they noticed the cover and pictures of terraria in the Xbox one market place have changed
we noticed.

Edit found out this is my 69th post... Nice
20180119_233154.jpg

Last edited:
Really? That's your attitude about this? Do you remember when Terraria wasn't being actively updated for console and 1.3 wasn't even going to happen? Now that it's finally happening you are complaining that they're delaying the release so game-breaking bugs don't sour the experience? You sound so whiny. Terraria doesn't owe you anything.

Personally, I haven't had many problems with the PS4 version, but it does crash at least once a session. If Xbox folks can get a release with next to 0 crashes, that's worth a few extra weeks of development to me. Keep up the great work Pipeworks! Thanks for these updates!

Not even sure how you can say that and have anyone take you seriously. Just stop. Stop crying. It's not helping anyone. When it releases it'll release for Xbox. Seriously take a chill pill. Please.
Sir he has a very good reason to be angry u have played 1.3 so u have no room to talk you don’t have our wait time it was since Q2 of LAST :red:ING YEAR we started this and yes we are grateful they are doing this for us but they are talking to long stop promising release dates if you don’t have a for sure thing plus we are even more mad because they should I have dropped console updates at the same time instead one at a time it makes the party feel left out so u statement is invalid.

Sir he has a very good reason to be angry u have played 1.3 so u have no room to talk you don’t have our wait time it was since Q2 of LAST :red:ING YEAR we started this and yes we are grateful they are doing this for us but they are talking to long stop promising release dates if you don’t have a for sure thing plus we are even more mad because they should I have dropped console updates at the same time instead one at a time it makes the party feel left out so u statement is invalid.
Patience is a virtue, I have waited for games and other things to come out since 2004 so I don't think this is that bad of a wait period.

That's because Terraria on PC came out first. When Terraria came to consoles, we already had 1.2. And when you guys got 1.2, we were about to get 1.3. PC version of Terraria is handled by Re-Logic directly. For consoles however, while Re-Logic does have influence on those versions, Pipeworks is working on it. They're both different studios and developers. As for "good reason to be angry", while I understand the frustration, there's no need to act like a jerk and throw abuse at the developers, staff or anyone

Just went over a section under the bug reports where two players sent in some information. It very well does look unplayable with lag spikes. However who knows if their PS4's breathy holes are covered, causing an overheat. D-oh well. Wish we could send data and test it out. Might help get it rolling a bit faster.

Maybe I'm strange and overthinking people's words here, but I've always believed in this quote:

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." - Buddha

My observation is that being eager for a game update (or anything in life), no matter it's complexity, is understandable and even expected in some cases. But being angry for it is just asking for the wrong kind of attention. If you want someone to do something faster, than help them... or get out of the way and don't complain.

Can anyone else tell me if they noticed the cover and pictures of terraria in the Xbox one market place have changed

Yep, I just noticed on the Xbox games and apps screen, Terraria's icon is different, so I was wondering if they released the update already. It's been a few weeks since I visited their facebook page so I wasn't sure. I just launched the game to see if it is the new version but it looks the same, also on their facebook page I can't find recent news about the release. So........ I guess the only thing new for now is the thumbnail...

@ClearConscious Please. Any status updates? Any news on the Xbox One update? Please. We’ve been waiting so very long. I get that your doing all that you can, but it’s been over a week since the last status update. It doesn’t hurt to keep us updated. So please, anything? At all?

tbh i got sick of waiting and beat Dark Souls twice in the meantime. still waiting for this damn Xbox One update...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom