Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

[you can only give a total of +2; if you give me +2 then you can't give realicraft a +1]
/nourl

Problem solved!
/null

4: Charges can be assisted! Every post, each player gets three assists, which can be parceled out to other players. You cannot assist yourself! Recommended formatting as follows: +n to [playername], where n is the amount of assists. For example: +2 to extremecoolkid12 ; +1 to Toasterman and +1 to Supreme Leader Snoke.

4a: The maximum amount of assist points that can be given out is 2, no more than that. You can choose to give out only 1 assist point or not assist at all.
Yes @ARandomTool , you can give me an assist point.

47/50 Rise and Shine Ursine
17/50. Bookworm
+2 Tog
I tell Dafuqisdatcharacter that no one cares who he is.

Dafuqisdatcharacter becomes sad and takes 5,000 emotional damage, which overflows to his base HP.

11/25 Another Historical Figure
9/10 Castle Improvements tier 2.
+2 TMB50
"Steffan 20/20 HP. 8 RP"
Steffan uses this 8 RP to turn 2 more mercenarys into turrets.
Montafeltro makes more mercs.
the Mercenarys wonder where the marketplace is, and finish it if its not done.
The turrets exist and, if the Godmodders forces decide to attack again, retaliate.
The peasants start to make goods to sell me in the marketplace.
Justinian smiles. Yes, this is all going according to plan... aside from needing to spend more then 10 charges to protect it. that part was going rather poorly actually, to be quite honest.
Justinian notices a man being followed around by other people carrying grey boxes, and by many females in foreign clothing.
then he sees the females filling in his trench. this he does not like, not one little bit!
He concludes that he must deal with the man without his hoard of fans seeing him, and should try to win over the females, for they would be quite useful. what to do, what to do...
he decides to ask steffan for help. steffan calls JOE. JOE snaps his fingers. somehow, in an entirely unpredictable and unlucky turn of events, the man trips right as the sun comes out from behind the clouds, which causes his hoard of fans to not see him tripping, and trample him. he proceeds to, while getting the mud out of his mouth, break several famous promises of his by accident, such as the "Promise to Never spit mud on my fans" promise and the "Promise to never allow a signed napkin to be dirtied in my presence". this gives him a worse reputation, and also hurts him a bunch.

You kill Garry Zurvanson. You freak.
Entities ordered.

Senator Shrek (22/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (22/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+2 ARandomTool
I fill the environment close to the Iron Golem with fluorine, turning it into the Iron (II) Fluoride Golem, and then I apply a LOT of blunt trauma, which causes the Iron (II) Fluoride Golem to lose it's most external layer because of it shattering, effectively being the same on a Golem as flaying it alive, along with reverting it to the Iron Golem.

9,000 damage to the Iron Golem!

O'Tool watches as the man makes a total buffoon of himself. Good riddance to the TV star. He then glances over at the squad of lightly dented Panzernoobs of Robloxia. Ah, he remembered that place. It was good if you knew where to look. He glanced up at one's username... GodmodderForLyfe42. Probably just an innocent kiddo who's not even getting paid for all this.
Tool pulls out a smartphone and punches in that name into the username field. His fingers then fly at hyperspeed across the keyboard, trying every combination of letters and numbers known to mankind. The answer, of course, was RobloxPassword123. With that done, he changes the password by supplying his own email where the Panzernoob's player hadn't, and thus kicks the poor sap out of the game. The tank stops suddenly, with no player to drive it.
Tool then takes a bit of code he wrote a while back, a simple A.I. that plays Roblox games with a decent level of skill and puts it to work as his personal Panzernoob using GodmodderForLyfe42's account. A bit of spawning and flailing later, and GodmodderForLyfe42 is back in his tank, but now rooting for the AGs. Tool climbs into the tank and sets the phone down with his minion. After all, if that thing gets crushed, the code stops running and the tank just sorta sits there, playerless. Might not be a bad thing having a tank, but it's easier with someone else driving it.

TL,DR Version: I password-guess my way into one of the Panzernoob's Roblox accounts, and replace him with a Roblox-playing A.I. under my command. His one weakness is the smartphone sitting beside him in the driver's seat that's running his code.

More rattle-rattle. Buildbot 1.0 3/20

Something smells oniony... Senator Shrek (5/50) Part III: Property Rights

You get a Panzernoob mind controlled! Woah dude!

12/25 Another Historical Figure
10/10 Castle Improvements tier 2. Using!
new: 9/10 Tier 3 ain't free... but it sure is cheap. +1 tmb50 +2 randomtool +1 TOG +2 TOG +2 DCCCV
+2 ARandomTool.
the 10-charge activates, granting the Castle Walls an improvement- that being a separate regen effect that occurs as its action and increases both its current and MHP if its HP is less then 20,000 away from being full.
Justinian, meanwhile, decides the Fangirls will likely latch onto a new idol soon after their old one dies. as such, he sends a carrier pigeon to a scout who rides on his horse to town where he asks a friend to talk to a skilled blue player. soon after, the blue player arrives, riding his chariot. he speeds across the field with such grace and power that every human is captivated, aside from those with magic powers of course, as those wouldn't really find it interesting. one of the blue player's aids stabs Garry with a small needle while everyone's distracted, cutting his nerve stem and causing him to die due to his heart no longer pumping. however, the blue player is so captivating, nobody notices it for quite a while.

Stuff happens to the walls.
Garry is already dead, so they opt to smash the Iron Golem for 14,000 damage.

Senator Shrek (22/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (22/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+1 ARandomTool
+1JOEbob
I further deal with the Iron Golem by using the YF84HTs (I think everyone who knows what the letter means should be worried, as it means that I got the F84H project back in development with a different intent, and I'm closer to mass production) in order to carpet-bomb it with iodine, which then sublimates, and, due to a new method of harnessing the energy of noise in order to fuel the appropiate chemical reaction, now the Iron Golem has been made into Iron Iodide. Then, I apply LOTS of water, dissolving the Iron Iodide Golem.
Unlike last time, this greatly reduces the size of the remaining Iron Golem, turning it into the Midget Iron Golem.

You just outright kill the Iron Golem.

Without even waiting to make sure his previous maneuver succeeded, Rusty lifts up his hammer and looks over at the random town being built amidst the chaos. Most interesting are the houses, which seem to be generating Peasants out of nothing! He strolls into town (making his non-hostile intentions known) and examines one such house. After a few hours/months/seconds/fluid time units/forum post characters, he learns things no mortal was meant to know about the building, and commences construction on one of his own making, that spits out Militiamen/Soldiers(after 10 rounds of survival) that help defend the town. It would be a bigger, more durable... Barracks! That would be its name! It would spawn pre-equipped Militiamen, and any peasant, if they deem it necessary, could walk in and take up arms for their home! It would be glorious... As soon as he actually started working on it! His shotgun/sledgehammer Hammershifts into a normal hammer, and Rusty starts pulling building materials out of his toolbox for the Barracks.

The toolbox rattles in protest. It was using those!.. Oh well. Buildbot 1.0 - 4/20

A panicked donkey sprints through the battlefield and onwards towards the horizon... Senator Shrek (9/50) Part III: Property Rights

+ 2 JOEbob

The Godmodder immediately takes it and buffs it up for his own uses. Charging, people!

28 +7/50
13/??
+1 Plague, +1 Joe

Okay, I'm back now. What've I missed?
Whatever, I murder some zombies with the powers of SHOTGUN.
292233.png

(Iregretnothing)

It seems the shotgun is too big to fire. Luckily, it drops on a Zombie, killing it.

The man slowly walks towards the Enemy Farming Area. Reaching a respectable distance away, he stops.
Then, all of a sudden, he jumps up, and falls towards the building. He falls through the walls, and busts a hole through the other side, and then passes through to the other side. However, he doesn't stop there, instead falling back towards the Enemy Farming Area again, making another hole in the structure. He falls in and out several times, making man-sized openings in the farming area each time he enters and exits, until he stops, and just floats in the middle, at the centre of gravity.

16/20
02/20

+2 to JOEbob

36/50
14/??
+2 Joe

Hey, if anyone wants to hire someone to carry out menial labor for them (have you a really good idea for a post, but cant make it because you need to keep your entity alive?), I'm willing to sell player actions at a starting price of +2/action.
Please give Pluses!

10,000 damage to the EFA.
??? 5/15
I electrocute the zombies. After soaking them in water.

1,000 damage to every Zombie. You should either do something on the field or come up with better attacks really.

The Godmodder and his forces team up for an attack on the Farm! A no holds barred attack happens, and the the Wall takes a ginormous amount of damage, 90,000 to be exact. The Panzernoobs takes 5,000 damage each and 3 Fangirls are killed. The Barracks spit out a... Toilet Plunger Noob. What. You notice some highly geared noobs in the distance.
Dafuqisdatcharacter kills 2 Fangirls.
The Wall gets an upgrade, but it does not proc due to the assault on it just now. The Marketplace is built, and the Peasants make some stuff. Montefeltro recruits some more Mercenaries.

You see some people in the distance.
IT'S HIM! CHARGE!
The person runs at the Godmodder and is promptly blasted. Another person and comes to talk to all of you AGs and Ns.
Ugh, now we have to use one of our gear sets.
Anyways, as you can see, my name is DarkUprising, and I'm the co-leader of this little Resistance over here. The leader is UserReborn, the idiot who just charged in and died.

Your Resistance will be crushed easily!
Shut up, let me explain things.
So we wanna do something about the Godmodder, so I gathered players who have a deathwi- ahem I mean want to fight back, so we have our army of about 20 people here.
He points to the dudes with Calamity armor and Voltaic Climaxes or Earths or Blissful Bombardiers. You notice a mini Leviathan fly around one guy.
Basically, we're here to help you, and not them. DarkUprising points to the PGs and the Godmodder.
I've noticed you guys... uh... charge things up? Not like charging up Kamehamehas or something but you guys build... something to create these crazy things. You mind giving me some of them so that I can possibly do something?

The AG Resistance has arrived! Every other turn, any of the 20 Resistance members that are dead will be replaced. AG and N players can can feed DarkUprising some assists to possibly change the number of Resistance members and some other things. DarkUprising respawns every other turn.
Montefeltero recruits some more Mercenaries, Steffan makes some more turrets, Mercenaries build a Marketplace, and a lot of stuff happens really.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 98/100 HP.
[PG] Panzernoob 32,000/40,000 HP. x3.
[PG] Barracks 25,000/25,000 HP.
[PG] Toilet Plunger Noob 2,500/2,500 HP.
[PG-DCCCV] Horde of Broken Children 40,000/40,000 HP.
[PG] Fangirls 5,000/5,000 HP. x5.
[H] Dafuqisdatcharacter 45,000/50,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 6/10 Food. Crop Growth 2/2. Steffan 20/20 HP. 4 RP. 100% Hunger. Mercenaries 5,000/5,000 HP. x8. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x4. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm. Brick Wall 80,000/150,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically to max. Irrigation Channel 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-JOE] House 5,000/5,000 HP. x3.
[N-JOE] Peasant 5,000/5,000 HP. x3.
[N-JOE] Marketplace. 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Montefeltro 40,000/40,000 HP. Does a heck ton of things.
[AG-Realicraft] Enemy Farming Arena 170,000/250,000 HP. 3/100 Points. Beam: 10 Points. Shield: 15 Points. Regenerate: 15 Points. Summon: 20 Points.
[AG-ARandomTool] Panzernoob 37,000/40,000.
[AG] DarkUprising 75,000/75,000 HP. 0/10 Assist Points.
[AG] Resistance Member. 10,000/10,000 HP. x20.

[H] Zombie 15,000/20,000. x4

Last edited:
13/25 Another Historical Figure Drones: the dronening.
10/10 Tier 3 ain't free... but it sure is cheap.
new: 1/10 more stallin
I ask DarkUprising and ask him a question.
If I instantly give him all 10 of the charge points he wants, Will he start helping my farm instead of taking sides in this war against the Godmodder?
if he says yes, then I give him a legally binding contract with no fine print, and once both he and I have signed, hand him this charge.
If DU does not sign/agree, the wall spontaneously gets a new upgrade: as much AC as 10 charges can muster.
+1 TOG +1 DCCCV +1 tmb50 [since apparently you can give 3?]
ENTITY ORDERS:
Steffan makes a defence drone. the mercenaries Sell 3 food, and note that the crop growth should have finished a few times now since last time it did, and if its full, 1 of them will harvest it instead. the Peasants run the marketplace, the Turrets counterattack anyone who touches the brick wall. Montefeltro either makes more mercenarys or walks unguarded through town if that thing happens by luck.

as for my action, Justinian storms out of the farm, takes out a measuring rock, and measures the distance between the barracks and the farm walls. hmm... less then 324 meters! Get offa my property, you dunces! how will he get them off his property, you ask? Simple. he walks allll the way to constantinople and asks their property controller guy to come see this thing. the guy sees the barracks are indeed on justinians property, and sends in some army members with hammers to break every part of the barracks that is on his property, which is a little under half of it. crash, crash, crash, crash, crash, crash, crack, crash, crash... isn't that sound relaxing?

Last edited:
37+2/50
15/??
+2 JOE

Ah well, bludgeoning is just as good as shooting in a game like this, right?
Instead of plussing Plague, I help him murderify whoever he's trying to murderify.

Last edited:
Rusty sighs. That Barracks was meant to be a beautiful beacon of civilization, and now it was wrenched from his hands and corrupted by the Godmodder. He felt wronged, especially because he had barely started construction on it! He had barely put down the first of 10 turns worth of work when it was turned to dust by the uncaring Curse of Repetitiveness, all because the Godmodder had made AN EXACT COPY ON HIS SIDE. He could sue for the theft of his intellectual property. Tool WOULD sue for the theft of his intellectual property! He pulls out another smartphone and calls a cryptic contact on his list.
"What do you want this time, Tool?" A drunk sounding voice growls from the other end.
"I'm cashing in that favor... You remember Plumbubo Prime, I'm sure..."
"Fine. What do you need?"
"I need you to serve as judge for a little dispute I need to settle. Defendant is prone to bull:red:, name-calling, and bending the logic of the universe. Worse than I do. You can see why I'm calling you for this."
*Burp* "Yeah, and I got some good news for you Tool, I think, I think I can get the Council to be jury. They even have twins that they send in as lawyers for this kinda thing. I'm hanging up now, Tool. Be there juuuuust a second."
-Click-
Barely a second after Tool puts his phone back in his pocket, a green, spinny portal opens up, and out steps a pointy, silver-haired drunk old man in a lab coat. He tunes around and shouts into the portal, "Alright guys, *burp* bring it all in!" A commotion starts as robots and more drunk old men come spilling out, setting up what appears to be a courtroom in the middle of the battlefield. Someone drags the Godmodder over to the table on the right of the judge's stand, and Tool sits down at the left. A professional-looking drunk man stands in front of each, and greets them. Both say (in perfect unison, oddly,) "I am Rick Sanchez of Sanchez and Sanchez, and I am here to help you build your case in this matter."
They open their briefcases on their respective tables, and begin asking hundreds of questions over multiple hours. Tool responds calmly to them all, but the Godmodder stumbles about his lies under the pressure. The time for court comes around, and the original drunk man in a lab coat climbs up to the judge's seat. He slams the gavel a few times to shut everyone up even though everyone's actually silent.
"Al*burp*right everyone, I am Rick Sanchez, appointed by the Council of Ricks to preside over this case between Rusty O'Toole and Godmodder967. Prosecution may explain the case and present their side."
"Thank you, Rick. Now, my client..." Tool's Rick lawyer explains every detail of the case, and shows the proper evidence that the Barracks was his idea, to built for his friend JOEbob, and that the Godmodder had snapped pictures of the blueprints and built his own even faster so Tool's version would cease to exist due to a quirk of this dimention called the "Curse of Repetitiveness."
The Godmodder's Rick has no such luck. He does his damnedest to fight it, but the half-baked lies and poorly worded stories the Godmodder had tried to cook up were just coming back around. His case collapsed, and the jury rules in favor of Tool.
"Now what is a decent payment for an extra-dimensional warlord like you, especially since the Barracks is being smashed by that JOEbob you mentioned..." The judge Rick wonders out loud.
He then snaps his fingers in recognition of a great idea. "You have to come up with a great idea of your own, of equal or greater power to the Barracks you stole from Rusty, and give the resulting product to him. We'll leave a Rick here to make sure the tradeoff's fair. Now *burp* let's go home, shall we, fellas?" The judge Rick opens a portal literally on the Godmodder's face, so everyone and everything tramples over him on their way back to their home dimensions. Which is about 50 drunk old men in lab coats who spill corrosive substances occasionally, and lots of furniture carrying robots with spiked wheels for any terrain. Ouch. The last Rick then ascertains that the idea tradeoff is fair with a Ban Cannon held to the Godmodder's head, and leaves. The Godmodder is stomped, downtrodden, and robbed. Tool has a shiny, powerful new... Something to play with. All are happy, save for the Godmodder. But that's exactly why people are happy.

TL;DR Edition: I sue the pants off the Godmodder for stealing my idea for the Barracks, and win thanks to the power of a lot of logically driven drunk geniuses. I profit, and the Godmodder is bruised both egotistically and physically.

The rattling sounds like smug laughter at the Godmodder's legal failure. Buildbot 1.0: 5/10

Someone eats an onion in the Resistance, transforms, screams "Wa-harrrio!" and turns back to normal. "Dammit, not strong enough..." Senator Shrek (10/50) Part III: Property Rights

+2 JOEbob
+1 DarkUprising

Last edited:
49/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine
18/50.Hope
+2 Tog
I continue my verbal barrage on Dafuqisdatcharacter by saying that not matter what he does nobody will ever remember him for anything he does and he’ll die alone with nobody who loves him, and nobody knowing who he is.

17/25 Drones: the dronening. +3 TOG
2/10 more stallin
+2 TOG, +1 anyone else who plusses me.
Justinian decides the pile of rubble that was the barracks is still too near his house, so he digs through the land code. no, not that section, not that one either... ah, here it is. Land Use Code ILXXIV, section CVII. Someone should really clean up the law code though, there's so many contradictions its absurd. anyway, according to Land Use Code ILXXIV, section CVII, You cannot construct things within 100 paces of any land owned by someone other then yourself which has a total area of greater then 324 square paces. as such, the demolition team moves back in, but this time they're so tired of walking they bring a catapult. which launches people. armed with hammers.... and wearing heavy metal armor, which is honestly the much more important part. person after person crashes into the remains of the Barracks, swinging their hammers at it after they land and overall fulfilling their obligations under constantinople law.

Last edited:
Senator Shrek (23/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (23/50) PART II: NanoOnions
AI engage the Toilet Plunger Noob by opening a portal straight to the location of the Greatest Mightiest Poo (Really), and sending him straight into it, and by "it", I mean "The interior of the Greatest Mightiest Poo".

40/50
16/??
+1 JOE +1 DarkUprising

I smack Plague's target up some more, allowing Plague's verbal smackdown to be that much more efficient. Things go down faster when they are falling, after all.

13/25 Another Historical Figure Drones: the dronening.
10/10 Tier 3 ain't free... but it sure is cheap.
new: 1/10 more stallin
I ask DarkUprising and ask him a question.
If I instantly give him all 10 of the charge points he wants, Will he start helping my farm instead of taking sides in this war against the Godmodder?
if he says yes, then I give him a legally binding contract with no fine print, and once both he and I have signed, hand him this charge.
If DU does not sign/agree, the wall spontaneously gets a new upgrade: as much AC as 10 charges can muster.
+1 TOG +1 DCCCV +1 tmb50 [since apparently you can give 3?]
ENTITY ORDERS:
Steffan makes a defence drone. the mercenaries Sell 3 food, and note that the crop growth should have finished a few times now since last time it did, and if its full, 1 of them will harvest it instead. the Peasants run the marketplace, the Turrets counterattack anyone who touches the brick wall. Montefeltro either makes more mercenarys or walks unguarded through town if that thing happens by luck.

as for my action, Justinian storms out of the farm, takes out a measuring rock, and measures the distance between the barracks and the farm walls. hmm... less then 324 meters! Get offa my property, you dunces! how will he get them off his property, you ask? Simple. he walks allll the way to constantinople and asks their property controller guy to come see this thing. the guy sees the barracks are indeed on justinians property, and sends in some army members with hammers to break every part of the barracks that is on his property, which is a little under half of it. crash, crash, crash, crash, crash, crash, crack, crash, crash... isn't that sound relaxing?

DarkUprising declines the offer.
You do not seem to understand that this place is a place where people play a game and not have to deal with chaotic people absolutely ruining everything we try to do. Let's say you try to dig a ditch and every night someone puts the dirt back in. That's what it feels like having the Godmodder around, so I will decline your offer.

The Brick Wall now has 20% damage reduction. Entities ordered, 15,000 damage to the Barracks.

37+2/50
15/??
+2 JOE

Ah well, bludgeoning is just as good as shooting in a game like this, right?
Instead of plussing Plague, I help him murderify whoever he's trying to murderify.

+7,000 Damage to Plague's attack.

Rusty sighs. That Barracks was meant to be a beautiful beacon of civilization, and now it was wrenched from his hands and corrupted by the Godmodder. He felt wronged, especially because he had barely started construction on it! He had barely put down the first of 10 turns worth of work when it was turned to dust by the uncaring Curse of Repetitiveness, all because the Godmodder had made AN EXACT COPY ON HIS SIDE. He could sue for the theft of his intellectual property. Tool WOULD sue for the theft of his intellectual property! He pulls out another smartphone and calls a cryptic contact on his list.
"What do you want this time, Tool?" A drunk sounding voice growls from the other end.
"I'm cashing in that favor... You remember Plumbubo Prime, I'm sure..."
"Fine. What do you need?"
"I need you to serve as judge for a little dispute I need to settle. Defendant is prone to bull:red:, name-calling, and bending the logic of the universe. Worse than I do. You can see why I'm calling you for this."
*Burp* "Yeah, and I got some good news for you Tool, I think, I think I can get the Council to be jury. They even have twins that they send in as lawyers for this kinda thing. I'm hanging up now, Tool. Be there juuuuust a second."
-Click-
Barely a second after Tool puts his phone back in his pocket, a green, spinny portal opens up, and out steps a pointy, silver-haired drunk old man in a lab coat. He tunes around and shouts into the portal, "Alright guys, *burp* bring it all in!" A commotion starts as robots and more drunk old men come spilling out, setting up what appears to be a courtroom in the middle of the battlefield. Someone drags the Godmodder over to the table on the right of the judge's stand, and Tool sits down at the left. A professional-looking drunk man stands in front of each, and greets them. Both say (in perfect unison, oddly,) "I am Rick Sanchez of Sanchez and Sanchez, and I am here to help you build your case in this matter."
They open their briefcases on their respective tables, and begin asking hundreds of questions over multiple hours. Tool responds calmly to them all, but the Godmodder stumbles about his lies under the pressure. The time for court comes around, and the original drunk man in a lab coat climbs up to the judge's seat. He slams the gavel a few times to shut everyone up even though everyone's actually silent.
"Al*burp*right everyone, I am Rick Sanchez, appointed by the Council of Ricks to preside over this case between Rusty O'Toole and Godmodder967. Prosecution may explain the case and present their side."
"Thank you, Rick. Now, my client..." Tool's Rick lawyer explains every detail of the case, and shows the proper evidence that the Barracks was his idea, to built for his friend JOEbob, and that the Godmodder had snapped pictures of the blueprints and built his own even faster so Tool's version would cease to exist due to a quirk of this dimention called the "Curse of Repetitiveness."
The Godmodder's Rick has no such luck. He does his damnedest to fight it, but the half-baked lies and poorly worded stories the Godmodder had tried to cook up were just coming back around. His case collapsed, and the jury rules in favor of Tool.
"Now what is a decent payment for an extra-dimensional warlord like you, especially since the Barracks is being smashed by that JOEbob you mentioned..." The judge Rick wonders out loud.
He then snaps his fingers in recognition of a great idea. "You have to come up with a great idea of your own, of equal or greater power to the Barracks you stole from Rusty, and give the resulting product to him. We'll leave a Rick here to make sure the tradeoff's fair. Now *burp* let's go home, shall we, fellas?" The judge Rick opens a portal literally on the Godmodder's face, so everyone and everything tramples over him on their way back to their home dimensions. Which is about 50 drunk old men in lab coats who spill corrosive substances occasionally, and lots of furniture carrying robots with spiked wheels for any terrain. Ouch. The last Rick then ascertains that the idea tradeoff is fair with a Ban Cannon held to the Godmodder's head, and leaves. The Godmodder is stomped, downtrodden, and robbed. Tool has a shiny, powerful new... Something to play with. All are happy, save for the Godmodder. But that's exactly why people are happy.

TL;DR Edition: I sue the pants off the Godmodder for stealing my idea for the Barracks, and win thanks to the power of a lot of logically driven drunk geniuses. I profit, and the Godmodder is bruised both egotistically and physically.

The rattling sounds like smug laughter at the Godmodder's legal failure. Buildbot 1.0: 5/10

Someone eats an onion in the Resistance, transforms, screams "Wa-harrrio!" and turns back to normal. "Dammit, not strong enough..." Senator Shrek (10/50) Part III: Property Rights

+2 JOEbob
+1 DarkUprising

The Godmodder attempts to go through the whole case but eventually gets bored and just throws in a bajillion dollars before using Final Explosion on the whole court. 1 Damage because he used Final Explosion.

49/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine
18/50.Hope
+2 Tog
I continue my verbal barrage on Dafuqisdatcharacter by saying that not matter what he does nobody will ever remember him for anything he does and he’ll die alone with nobody who loves him, and nobody knowing who he is.

9,000 + 7,000 damage to Dafuqisdatcharacter.

17/25 Drones: the dronening. +3 TOG
2/10 more stallin
+2 TOG, +1 anyone else who plusses me.
Justinian decides the pile of rubble that was the barracks is still too near his house, so he digs through the land code. no, not that section, not that one either... ah, here it is. Land Use Code ILXXIV, section CVII. Someone should really clean up the law code though, there's so many contradictions its absurd. anyway, according to Land Use Code ILXXIV, section CVII, You cannot construct things within 100 paces of any land owned by someone other then yourself which has a total area of greater then 324 square paces. as such, the demolition team moves back in, but this time they're so tired of walking they bring a catapult. which launches people. armed with hammers.... and wearing heavy metal armor, which is honestly the much more important part. person after person crashes into the remains of the Barracks, swinging their hammers at it after they land and overall fulfilling their obligations under constantinople law.

Barracks oofed.

Senator Shrek (23/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (23/50) PART II: NanoOnions
AI engage the Toilet Plunger Noob by opening a portal straight to the location of the Greatest Mightiest Poo (Really), and sending him straight into it, and by "it", I mean "The interior of the Greatest Mightiest Poo".

Toilet Plunger Noob killed.

40/50
16/??
+1 JOE +1 DarkUprising

I smack Plague's target up some more, allowing Plague's verbal smackdown to be that much more efficient. Things go down faster when they are falling, after all.

6,000 damage to Dafuqisdatcharater.

??? 6/15
I grab a hammer and start bashing the zombies. Then I use a fire flower.

1,000 Damage to all Zombies, an extra 1,000 to a very special Zombie.

The Godmodder decides to just casually obliterate 6 members of the Resistance while the Fangirls deal 8,000 damage to the Wall and are all obliterated. The Panzernoobs fire upon DarkUprising, dealing 15,000 damage.
Dafuqisdatcharacter attacks the Wall for 5,000 Damage and takes 12,000 in return.
Steffan creates a Defense Drone, Montefeltro hires some more Mercenaries and they sell some food to the Peasants and you get a total of 10 Gold.
The AG Resistance charges against the Horde of Broken Children, obliterating them all.

Bigger and stronger Reinforcements have arrived.
Good timing, my friends.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 97/100 HP.
[PG] Panzernoob 32,000/40,000 HP. x3.
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Alpha 95,000/95,000 HP. 0/3 Hailstorm
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Beta 80,000/80,000 HP. 0/5 Nuke Grenade
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 0/3 Barrier
[H] Dafuqisdatcharacter 11,000/50,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 6/10 Food. Crop Growth 0/2. Steffan 20/20 HP. 8 RP. 100% Hunger. Mercenaries 5,000/5,000 HP. x10. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x4. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm. Brick Wall 87,000/150,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically to max. Irrigation Channel 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-JOE] House 5,000/5,000 HP. x3.
[N-JOE] Defense Drone 10,000/10,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Peasant 5,000/5,000 HP. x3.
[N-JOE] Marketplace. 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Montefeltro 40,000/40,000 HP. Does a heck ton of things.
[AG-Realicraft] Enemy Farming Arena 170,000/250,000 HP. 3/100 Points. Beam: 10 Points. Shield: 15 Points. Regenerate: 15 Points. Summon: 20 Points.
[AG-ARandomTool] Panzernoob 37,000/40,000.
[AG] DarkUprising 60,000/75,000 HP. 0/10 Assist Points.
[AG] Resistance Member. 10,000/10,000 HP. x14. Respawn next turn.

[H] Zombie 14,000/20,000. x3
[H] Zombie 13,000/20,000.

JoeBOB: 10 Gold.

Last edited:
19/25 Drones: the dronening. +1 Realicraft
3/10 more stallin
+1 realicraft +1 TOG
Steffan builds another bodyguard drone.
Montefeltro, make more mercenarys pls. thank.
the turrets stay on guard, and the peasants keep running the marketplace. the mercenarys attack anyone who attacked us last round. as for the 10 Gold, I'll keep it for now.
Justinian sees Panzernoobs and squad leaders and decides it's time for more subterfuge. he sneaks through the tall grasses and grabs the noob by the shoulder, launching into a long spiel about how incredible being a mercenary for montafeltro is, how you have a 75% chance to survive any fatal blows, how he'll do his best to solve all your problems, and how the castle walls will protect you for a long long time. he talks, and talks, and slllllowly causes this panzerdrivernoob to fall to sleep, keeping them from attacking by way of it being a cutscene. bored, the driver goes off to get a snack. spotting his chance, justinian throws the Panzernoob out of the tank,ties them up with a rope, and runs back to the castle... unless the panzernoob was convinced to join his mercenary group, in which case, well, it joins his mercenary group.

Last edited:
41+5/50
17/??
+1 JOE +1 DarkUprising

I point out that I plussed DU last round too, and aid Plague's assailing against his opponent.

Last edited:
50/50. RISE AND SHINE URSINE. RELEASING
Suddenly, five robots jump down and open up revealing....plush bears? And nanoscopic flying plush bears?
Monokid HP: ?/?
Monophanie Hp: ?/?
Monodam HP: ?/?
Monotaro HP: ?/?
Monosuke HP ?/?
Nanokumas HP: 1/1 (x???????)
19/50. Hope
I continue my verbal barrage by saying that nobody cares about someone they dont know.

Senator Shrek (25/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (25/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I sabotage the 3 Panzernoobs. Then, I sneak behind the Noob Squadron Leader Beta and tell him about a prank I'm setting up that involves puling someone's grenade pins while I pull HIS pins without him even realizing it. Afterwards, I use him as a scapegoat for sabotaging all 3 Panzernoobs before pulling this off.

24OR25 /25 Drones: the dronening. +2 TMB50 +2 TOG Possibly +1 Realicraft:

~half the HP 25 charges can provide, about 2x the attack 25 charges normally provides. that should more-or-less balance out.

1.(WD) Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (1000 action power Each)
2.(RD) Recruiter Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Recruits souls for the cult (not necessarily human) (1000 action power Each)
3.(GD) Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money (1000 action power Each)
4.(HD) Healer Drones 200/200 HP 0 ATK x10. Heals other Entities by 1000 per drone
5.(SD) Shield Drones 5000/5000 HP 0 ATK x10 Bodyguards other drones, 50% chance to not die when it should.
6.(BD) Breeder Drones 100/100 HP 0 ATK x10. Breeds drones at 1 per breeder, takes 3 breeders to make a shield and 4 to make a breeder.
4/10 more stallin
+2 TMB50 (yay!)
Justinian barges right back out of the Castle, dragging a confused mercenary with him, then plops the mercenary down in the Panzer left behind by the panzernoob, and directs his mercenary to shoot the previous driver with the tank before re-entering the castle through the main gate with justinian at his side (to prove they aren't an enemy).
Orders to the drones: hide behind the castle wall. the workers make the wall bigger, the recruiters recruit random people from the country side, the gatherers get stones for the wall, the healers idle, the shield drones bodyguard the other drones, and the breeder drones make 2 breeders and 2 workers.

Last edited:
Senator Shrek (28/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (28/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+2 JOEbob
I launch a barrage of creepy things at the Godmodder, such as Creepers, the Creeper (Which is even worse, and more fluid), Creepy, and LOTS of things that have "creep" at some part of their name.

Last edited:
47/50
18/??
+1 JOE +1 DarkUprising

I beat the hell outta some zombies in the enemy farming area. I then grab the hell, and beat it back into them. The whole process is very painful.

Back