Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

9/9 marketable goods. +2 TMB50 +2 TOG +2 RedRover
Using at 9/9 because whynot.
the peasents and marketplace learn that for their goods to be marketable, they need to either improve peoples ability to summon things, their ability to heal things, or their ability to kill things.
They proceed to focus almost entirely on the first two areas, because they are pacifists, which means they won't pass-a-fist through your-face.
1/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
4/50 The Apex
+2 TMB50
Justinian decides to put in some good 'ol elbow grease, and drains it from his elbows, before pouring it over the walls. this makes the wall slipperier. being slipperier,attacks are more likely to slide off, or bounce off, or be redirected. then, he gets towork, and puts it infront of the castle. there is now a towor - class k- in front of the walls. functionally speaking, this is all a heal.

Last edited:
Senator Shrek (32/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (32/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+2 JOEbob
I replace the NSL Beta's grenades with grenades that don't explode but have pins that explode like grenades. This means that, if he tries to use his grenades, they'll do nothing but the pins will explode on him. Then, I taunt him into throwing lots of grenades at me.
I then send a death stare at him in order to scare him.

I realize I will never finish it on my own, and hire scientists to help me on my Fusion Reactor.

3/10 Shields
2/25 Improved Construction Speed
+2 JOEbob

Senator Shrek (33/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (33/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I use time travel to make NSL Beta's (current) grenades pineless before he even picks them up, but with a mechanism that causes them to explode right NOW...wait, no... NOW... DAMNIT... <BOOM> Well, I only slightly miscalculated, but I still blew his grenades up.

Randomnote: I always read "Senator Shrek (33/50) PART II: NanoOnions" as 'Senator Shrek (33/50) PART II: NanoNations'
for some reason.
/null

50/50 PRIDE COMES...

I summon P-THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!!!!
AWESOME McHELLYEAH!
HP: YES!!!!!
ATK: HELL YES!!!!!
SPECIAL: HELL
SPECIAL: F*CKING
SPECIAL: YES!!!!!
24+6/?? scRATTTTTttTTtTTTTTtttTTTTTtTTTTT-

+1 JOE +1 @Realicraft

I double Plague's uncreativty for some bonus damage.

You summon SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!!!!
You also help Plague out a bit.

??? 10/15
Waiting on response...

You wait and do absolutely nothing.

Sorry, too busy destroying entities right now, and I have my own troubles right now. Also, I don't recommend STRIFE with anyone more creative or literate than you.

3/15 Preludium
3/20 Yamatean League

Well, I play edgy remix of Remove Kebab, but each accordion/letter it has increases annoys Nanokumas exponentially, and when it's over, I exploit that and eradicate them all with dynamite.

You decline.
You murder 9,000-4,000 Nanokumas.

22/50. hope
3/50. WoL
Monos attack the noobs
+2 @ThatOtherGuy
I....can’t think of anything, so I weaponize my uncreativity to destroy the noobs.

Entities ordered. 5000+5000 Damage to NSL Alpha.

2/10 marketable goods.
3/50 The Apex
+2 TOG, probably

Orders:
sell 6 Food to the market!
the healers heal (the castle) more, the gather drones gather more wood, the worker drones make the trench bigger, the the recruiter drones try to recruit one of the Godmodder's not-yet-summoned humanlike most, and the breeders make another breeder and 2 healers.
The defence drone(the steffan kind)s bodyguard the castle walls. steffan makes 1 more drone. the turrets remember to retaliate. montefeltro makes more mercenarys, which work on the trench with slightly higher efficiency. the peasants keep running the market.

Justinian decides to stick a knife in noob squadron leader beta. it's a very magnetic knife, so he then drops a bunch of chunks of iron on the floor, which, via the high magnetism, fly into the noob squadron leader beta, causing them to play the roblox damage sound 1,000 times.

10,000 Damage to NSL Beta!

4/15 Preludium
4/20 Yamatean League

I mute the death sounds first before just applying medicine onto Noob Squadron leader (composed of the best healing ingredients on earth). Well, the one who got damaged anyway.

Which one? Since you did not specify, you heal all of them for 3,000 HP.

??? 11/15
I give up and just attack Thartler. By summoning tons and tons of lightning bolts on him.

You initiate a STRIFE! Regardless. 1 Damage.
Do note you can act outside of the STRIFE! while in a STRIFE! while acting in a STRIFE! at the same time.

9/9 marketable goods. +2 TMB50 +2 TOG +2 RedRover
Using at 9/9 because whynot.
the peasents and marketplace learn that for their goods to be marketable, they need to either improve peoples ability to summon things, their ability to heal things, or their ability to kill things.
They proceed to focus almost entirely on the first two areas, because they are pacifists, which means they won't pass-a-fist through your-face.
1/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
4/50 The Apex
+2 TMB50
Justinian decides to put in some good 'ol elbow grease, and drains it from his elbows, before pouring it over the walls. this makes the wall slipperier. being slipperier,attacks are more likely to slide off, or bounce off, or be redirected. then, he gets towork, and puts it infront of the castle. there is now a towor - class k- in front of the walls. functionally speaking, this is all a heal.

You improve their ability to market things and to give heals. They don't get to be motivating or punch people harder though.
You give HEALING to the Brick Wall, 12,000 HP to be exact.

Senator Shrek (32/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (32/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+2 JOEbob
I replace the NSL Beta's grenades with grenades that don't explode but have pins that explode like grenades. This means that, if he tries to use his grenades, they'll do nothing but the pins will explode on him. Then, I taunt him into throwing lots of grenades at me.
I then send a death stare at him in order to scare him.

The NSL explodifies some more for 10,000 damage.
I realize I will never finish it on my own, and hire scientists to help me on my Fusion Reactor.

3/10 Shields
2/25 Improved Construction Speed
+2 JOEbob

You summon some scientists which the Godmodder immediately mind controls for his own purposes.

31/35
1/50
+1 Joe, +1 DarkUprising

I defend the first of Plague's entities to be attacked this round from being harmed.

You can't defend from all of Thartler's attacks, but you save 4,000 Nanokumas.

Senator Shrek (33/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (33/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I use time travel to make NSL Beta's (current) grenades pineless before he even picks them up, but with a mechanism that causes them to explode right NOW...wait, no... NOW... DAMNIT... <BOOM> Well, I only slightly miscalculated, but I still blew his grenades up.

You instead create a Time Paradox, summoning the Time Police.
Time Police, stand down or be shot!

The Godmodder gets a bright idea and decides to nuke the Houses AND the Peasants! No JOE, I don't hate you, I hate EVERYONE! NSL Alpha fires on the Defense Drones, taking them all down, NSL Beta kills Monotaro, and NSL Gamma lasers 3 Resistance members. The Scientists begin to research something...
The Neutrals do their thing! The Healers heal the Brick Wall for 5,000, The Gatherer Drones get 15 more wood, the Worker Drones heal up the Trench by 5,000, The Recruiter Drones find a poor guy to make a Peasant, the Breeder Drones make another of themselves and a single healer, Montefeltro makes some more Mercenaries, or which the Godmodder puts on his hit list. The singular Peasant runs the Marketplace and makes a total of 6 Gold.
The Time Police raid the Castle and steal some of Steffan's blueprints, because no u.
The Monos all dogpile on to the NSL Beta, and when that's dead, they attack the NSL Alpha for 40,000 Damage. The Panzernoob finds his password and logs back in, making him PG again. The Resistance moves again, killing the NSL Alpha, the Scientists, and the Panzernoob!

The Godmodder just lost 2 elites in a single turn what. The Godmodder decides to charge something up.
Some Agetnoobs rush on to the scene!

[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 97/100 HP. Doing something.
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 77,000/100,000 HP. 3/3 Barrier
[PG] Agetnoob 20,000/20,000 HP. x5
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 0/2. Steffan 20/20 HP. 15 RP. 90% Hunger. Montefeltro 40,000/40,000 HP. Mercenaries 5,000/5,000 HP. x16. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x4. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (500 action power Each) (Harvest double next action)
Recruiter Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Recruits souls for the cult (not necessarily human) (500 action power Each)
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money (500 action power Each)
Healer Drones 200/200 HP 0 ATK x10. Heals other Entities by 500 per drone
Shield Drones 2,500/2,500 HP 0 ATK x10 Bodyguards other drones, 50% chance to not die when it should.
Breeder Drones 100/100 HP 0 ATK x6. Breeds drones at 1 per 2 Breeders, takes 3 breeders to make a shield and 4 to make a breeder.
Brick Wall 104,000/150,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically to max. Self-Repairing Chainmail 40,000/50,000 HP. +10,000 HP per Turn. Irrigation Channel 20,000/20,000 HP. Trench. 25,000/200,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. +2% Damage reduction per 20,000 HP. Additive.
[N-JOE] Defense Drone 10,000/10,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Peasant 5,000/5,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Marketplace. 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-Redrover] Fusion Reactor. 3% Progress.
[H] Time Police 5,000/5,000. x10.
[AG-Realicraft] Enemy Farming Arena 170,000/250,000 HP. 3/100 Points. Beam: 10 Points. Shield: 15 Points. Regenerate: 15 Points. Summon: 20 Points.
[AG] DarkUprising 60,000/75,000 HP. 3/10 Assist Points.
[AG-plague126] Monophanie Hp: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Monokid HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Monosuke HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Monodam HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Nanokumas HP: 1/1. x25,000
[AG] Resistance Member. 10,000/10,000 HP. x16

[H] Zombie 8,000/20,000. x3
[H] Zombie 7,000/20,000.

[P1] Thartler 19/20 HP.
[P2] Realicraft 20/20 HP.

JoeBOB: 19 Gold. Has 10 wood.

Last edited:
2/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
6/50 The Apex +1 TOG
+1 TMB50 +1 TOG
Despite only have 1 peasant running it, the marketplace continues to function perfectly fine! who knows why. The marketplace opens up a new line of wares. mostly healing potions. the price of those wares is gold, and gold can be obtained by actions or farming. In case you where unaware, I am rich, so if nobody else buys their stock of 1 healing potion I buy it and pour it on the brick wall.
when I summoned steffan, I said thus:
Gimmick one: RP. used to discover research, which depending on the research may instantly activate it or unlock building of it repeatedly. 2 researches may be researched a round, 2 RP passively generates each round. research shall be freeform beyond these 3:
Research 1: Defence drone. unlock "Build drone" as a repeatable research for 0 RP, which summons a weak defence drone each time. these drones are basic body-blockers. 3 RP (to unlock the build drone research).
Research 2: Extradimensional bag. x2 RP generation, costs 6 RP.
Research 3: Mine Homeland. Steffan returns home... leaving a duplicate of Jordan, a post-human super-intelligent being who is FOOMing verrrry slowly 20 RP. kills steffan, summons Jordan.
Steffan has 20 RP, so he uses Mine Homeland, replacing him with J.O.R.D.A.N.
things Jordan should have:
Better general action power then steffan.
No need for food.
verrrrrry slow increase in action power over time.

nevermind, the time police stole some non-existent blueprints. Steffan just makes a defence drone instead.
Drones!
The drones all enter the castle.
The recruiter drones walk over to the scientists and suggest they pledge allegiance to ba'al the souleater. once they are thoroughly creeped out, they recruiter drones correct themselves and say they meant The Society Of Defences To Protect Its Members From Pointless Repeated Or Singular Death At The Hands Of Anything, or TSODPMFPRSDHA for short. the scientists are so weak, without the defences it would take under half the mercenary corps to kill them.
Of course, if the scientists refuse to join, the mercenarys slaughter them. no mercy for the enemy.
The Worker drones start placing wooden spikes at the bottom of the trench.
The Gather Drones start looking for more wood.
The healer drones heal the wall.
The Breeder drones breed 1 more breeder drone, and 1 more healer drone.
Montefeltro!
he makes more mercs and the mercs dig the trench more unless the scientists refused, then they slaughter them.

Justinian wants to help build the brick wall, but he also needs to clean his room, so he takes out all the stuff in his room he doesn't need (3 large cardboard boxes of stuff), then puts it on the brick wall. and covers it in bricks. Healing!!!... somehow.

Last edited:
Thartler:

Charges:

5/15 Preludium
5/20 Yamatean League

Continuation:

I have managed to run basic script so I know now what happens right now. Maybe that will help to manage my actions. I feel alone, yet happy. I thrill from killing good and saving evil, since evil is but one of two sides of the same coin. Even good can be evil. (Btw, isn't Monotaro dead?)

Normal actions:

Oh crap, almost have been doing action that isn't possible. Well, so I look at the trench. It's too much time spent doing this. I fill the trench with dirt and sand, fill it with water too so it becomes mud, and then plant some grass to disallow these pests to ever rebuild the trench. Oh, and just in case, I have filled it with stone, too. Oh, that also makes the trench unsuitable for defense.

STRIFE!

(S)> Thartler: 19/20(?)

Here we go, I said after Reali attacked me despite that. After looking at Realicraft to see his weak points, I prepared two handguns. "There will be only one winner... Me. You won't prevail." I shoot Realicraft right into leg, damaging it so much Reali can't stand on it, then I pull another rocket. This time - the one which has to launch Reali into air, then suddenly explode so he would look like dead. But that's not all. I begin to shoot the clips onto Reali of my two guns, since the rocket was supposed to hurt him. Finally, he lands, breaking his spine, and in result, making him really immobile, and badly hurt.

This plan seems perfect, eh?

Helping:

Nobody, since no [PG]s are there right now.

Last edited:
23/50. Hope
4/50. WoL
+2 @ThatOtherGuy
Monos attack noobs
I force the Noobs to play Minecraft, and being robloxxians, this naturally harms them in a major way. Theys be hurtin’.

Senator Shrek (36/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (36/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I force the noobs to play all the tycoon servers, boring them to death.

Non-Strife:
??? 12/15
??? 1/10
I electrocute the time police.
Strife:
I 'AGGRIVATE' and pull out a hammer from my hammerkind strife specibus and block everything I can, then bank Thartler in the face.

Thartler:

Charges:

6/15 Preludium
6/20 Yamatean League

Lore and stuff:

Okay, I'm in middle of innovations there.

Normal actions:

I then charge into Monophanie, readying a polearm tipped with diamond. I stab her into hard drive, then throw a bucket of water to make it unresponsive and crash all of sudden, then I start to repeatedly slam the hammer pulled out from nowhere to finally destroy the robot.

STRIFE!

(S)> Thartler: 19/20(?)

I jump back from Reali's hammer, having seen stable ground behind, and then I pull out the assault rifle and cover it's bullets in poison, I then shoot entire clip at Realicraft before making it bullet hell for him. Then I somehow pull out cringe fanfiction and force Realicraft to read it. The cringe is soo much Reali gets sick and vomit all the way.

Helping:

Nobody, since no [PG]s are there right now.

Non-Strife:
??? 13/15
??? 2/10
I continue to electrocute the time police.
Strife:
I 'ABSCOND' and dodge everything. EVE-RY-THING.

32/35
2+4/50
+1 JOE +1 DarkUprising

a) did i miss my entity being killed off in the EOTB or did you miss adding him to the field?
b) did i misscount the amount of assits DU should have or did you miss me plussing him?
c) did you miss the fact that there is in fact a knife in your back?
The Godmodder is quick to point out that there is no knife in his back, but i am quicker to reafirm that there most certainly is. He tries to once again disprove my statement, but I'm too fast for him. He sinply isnt fast enough to compete, and before long I have pointed out the sudden existence his stab wounds far more then he could ever hope to counter without pulling out the big guns.
He does that.
fortunately, im fast enough to smash his diamond shield with Gru's nose, and his Trap Card in no match for my green reversal card. Wozard's defenses dispel his majyks, and my sentry shoots down any attempt at a comeback. He's on the ropes, nearly beaten. Fingers fast as lightning, I have my numerous statements ctrl+c'd and ready to ctrl+v.
A devastating wave of destructive text is launched towards him, but just before it hits him he pulls out his secret weapon:
"no u"
quicker than it was initially fired, the beam of doom is sent back my way and i have barely enough time to react. My very own "NO U" sends the deadly words back at him, but this time he's back on his feet and knows what hes doing.
"no u"
I'm screwed. "no u" is, as everyone knows, the perfect counter. its quick, brainless and can only be deflected by another no u.
"NO U"
the desdliest game of tenis for one and also another one, with stakes higher than the cows on old Gramp's weed farm.
"no u"
a dangerous tango of words
"NO U"
a cycle that one of us will eventually be forced to break
"no u"
and when we do, its game over.
"NO U"
finally, i see my opening:
"no i"
a typo! he will correct it soon, but if i'm fast enough, this fraction of a second could be all i need! I shout with all my might a trmendous "NO U!"
"*no u-OH SHI-"

The words slam into him, sending him flying miles away, crashing into a nearby mountain. I dash to his crater, and spot him lying in a pool of his own blood, on his back. I take up a victorious pose, stepping on him, forcing him deeper onto the knives. I stare down at him. I flash him my winning smirk, snap twin finger guns at him and simply state "person below triple gae".

The Godmodder got f*cking rekt.

Senator Shrek (37/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (37/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I quote all the dialogue from FNAFB in order to cause hypercringe on the Godmodder.

3/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
12/50 The Apex +1 TOG +2 TMB50 +2 Redrover
+1 TMB50 +1 TOG
Justinian pats the remaining noob leader on the back. congratulation! its the last surviving leader and its special is charged! what? no, I'm not going to attack it, no way I could kill it anyway.
stop worrying maSOK
[...]
The leader wakes back up in the middle of my castle, surrounded by spikes and swords, all held up by justinians pinky finger.
"Χρησιμοποιήστε φράγμα και θα σας αφήσω να φύγετε. <Use barrier and I'll let you go.>"
"Αν όχι, καλά ... <If not, well...>"
"βλέπετε αυτές τις αιχμές; Σίγουρα είναι πολύ επίπονες. <you see these spikes? I bet they're mighty painful.>"
"Δεν θα ήταν μια ζοφερή συγκυρία, εμένα? <Wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? >"
" Το θέλεις αυτό? <Do you want that?>"
"Επειδή ο φίλος μου φίλε chum φίλη chum pally pal chum φίλε σας αν δεν χρησιμοποιείτε φράγμα από diddly darn εγώ απλά θα πρέπει να σταματήσει να είναι τόσο φιλική σε σας φιλικό φιλικό φίλο φίλε φίλε φίλε φίλο μου pally φίλο καμάρα φίλε!
<Because my friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you don't use barrier by diddly darn I just might have to stop being so friendly to you my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy!>"
"Ω και αν χτυπήσεις φράγμα, θα σου δώσω κάποιο επόμενο γύρο θεραπείας. και ένα ζευγάρι bajillion robux
<Oh and if you cast barrier I'll give you some healing next round. and a couple bajillion robux. who could refuse?>"

if the leader not only knows fluent Greek, but agrees to cast barrier, they go free, giving the farm another shielding layer.
If not, the spikes are rather excruciating, and they grow to regret their decision. very, very quickly. and hey, I warned them. At length. in quite the large number of words.
chum.

Last edited:
Senator Shrek (39/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (39/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+2 JOEbob
I play really loud teen pop music with giant boomboxes pointed at the PG entities, making them puke as a result.

Back
Top Bottom