Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

19/25 Drones: the dronening. +1 Realicraft
3/10 more stallin
+1 realicraft +1 TOG
Steffan builds another bodyguard drone.
Montefeltro, make more mercenarys pls. thank.
the turrets stay on guard, and the peasants keep running the marketplace. the mercenarys attack anyone who attacked us last round. as for the 10 Gold, I'll keep it for now.
Justinian sees Panzernoobs and squad leaders and decides it's time for more subterfuge. he sneaks through the tall grasses and grabs the noob by the shoulder, launching into a long spiel about how incredible being a mercenary for montafeltro is, how you have a 75% chance to survive any fatal blows, how he'll do his best to solve all your problems, and how the castle walls will protect you for a long long time. he talks, and talks, and slllllowly causes this panzerdrivernoob to fall to sleep, keeping them from attacking by way of it being a cutscene. bored, the driver goes off to get a snack. spotting his chance, justinian throws the Panzernoob out of the tank,ties them up with a rope, and runs back to the castle... unless the panzernoob was convinced to join his mercenary group, in which case, well, it joins his mercenary group.

Entities ordered.

The Panzernoob declines your offer and takes 15,000 damage.

41+5/50
17/??
+1 JOE +1 DarkUprising

I point out that I plussed DU last round too, and aid Plague's assailing against his opponent.

Oh ok then. +5,000 damage to Plague's next attack.

??? 7/15
+1 @ThatOtherGuy,@JOEbob,@TMB50
I give the zombies a bad time.

1,000 damage to every Zombie.

50/50. RISE AND SHINE URSINE. RELEASING
Suddenly, five robots jump down and open up revealing....plush bears? And nanoscopic flying plush bears?
Monokid HP: ?/?
Monophanie Hp: ?/?
Monodam HP: ?/?
Monotaro HP: ?/?
Monosuke HP ?/?
Nanokumas HP: 1/1 (x???????)
19/50. Hope
I continue my verbal barrage by saying that nobody cares about someone they dont know.

Plushies summoned, 6,000 + 5,000 damage to Dafuqisdatcharacter. Now he's dad.

Senator Shrek (25/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (25/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I sabotage the 3 Panzernoobs. Then, I sneak behind the Noob Squadron Leader Beta and tell him about a prank I'm setting up that involves puling someone's grenade pins while I pull HIS pins without him even realizing it. Afterwards, I use him as a scapegoat for sabotaging all 3 Panzernoobs before pulling this off.

This complex plan results in the Noob Squadron Leader Beta taking 10,000 damage.

24OR25 /25 Drones: the dronening. +2 TMB50 +2 TOG Possibly +1 Realicraft:

~half the HP 25 charges can provide, about 2x the attack 25 charges normally provides. that should more-or-less balance out.

1.(WD) Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (1000 action power Each)
2.(RD) Recruiter Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Recruits souls for the cult (not necessarily human) (1000 action power Each)
3.(GD) Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money (1000 action power Each)
4.(HD) Healer Drones 200/200 HP 0 ATK x10. Heals other Entities by 1000 per drone
5.(SD) Shield Drones 5000/5000 HP 0 ATK x10 Bodyguards other drones, 50% chance to not die when it should.
6.(BD) Breeder Drones 100/100 HP 0 ATK x10. Breeds drones at 1 per breeder, takes 3 breeders to make a shield and 4 to make a breeder.
4/10 more stallin
+2 TMB50 (yay!)
Justinian barges right back out of the Castle, dragging a confused mercenary with him, then plops the mercenary down in the Panzer left behind by the panzernoob, and directs his mercenary to shoot the previous driver with the tank before re-entering the castle through the main gate with justinian at his side (to prove they aren't an enemy).
Orders to the drones: hide behind the castle wall. the workers make the wall bigger, the recruiters recruit random people from the country side, the gatherers get stones for the wall, the healers idle, the shield drones bodyguard the other drones, and the breeder drones make 2 breeders and 2 workers.

Hold it why are you trying to give out +5 at once you can only give +3 at once.
You summon all those drones. The poor chumps. They can't act yet but go behind the Castle walls.
The Panzernoob self-destructs the moment the Mercenary gets in. -1 Mercenary.

Senator Shrek (28/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (28/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+2 JOEbob
I launch a barrage of creepy things at the Godmodder, such as Creepers, the Creeper (Which is even worse, and more fluid), Creepy, and LOTS of things that have "creep" at some part of their name.

Oh no the horror! The Godmodder closes his eyes for the whole thing. What a wuss.

47/50
18/??
+1 JOE +1 DarkUprising

I beat the hell outta some zombies in the enemy farming area. I then grab the hell, and beat it back into them. The whole process is very painful.

2,000 damage to every Zombie.

??? 8/15
+1 @ThatOtherGuy ,@TMB50 ,@JOEbob
I give the panzernoobs a bad time.

2,000 damage to every Panzernoob, not including the AG one.

The Godmodde gets a bright idea and punches Montefeltro into the sky. Montefeltero lands with a single hitpoint. Meanwhile, the Noob Squadron Leaders fire upon the Resistance Members and kill em all. 2 Panzernoobs attack the AG Panzernoob, dealing 10,000 damage. The other Panzernoob shoots down Montefeltro, but he's apparently behind a wall so he just attacks the wall for 5,000 damage.
The Turrets and the Mercenaries decide to murder the Panzernoob that attacked the Wall. Montefeltro hires more Mercenaries and Steffan makes another Drone. The Peasants generate 3 Gold.
The AG Resistance and DarkUprising move! The all attack the Panzernoobs, obliterating them all.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 97/100 HP.
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Alpha 95,000/95,000 HP. 1/3 Hailstorm
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Beta 70,000/80,000 HP. 1/5 Nuke Grenade
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 1/3 Barrier
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 6/10 Food. Crop Growth 1/2. Steffan 20/20 HP. 8 RP. 95% Hunger. Montefeltro 40,000/40,000 HP. Mercenaries 5,000/5,000 HP. x12. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x4. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (1000 action power Each)
Recruiter Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Recruits souls for the cult (not necessarily human) (1000 action power Each)
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money (1000 action power Each)
Healer Drones 200/200 HP 0 ATK x10. Heals other Entities by 1000 per drone
Shield Drones 5000/5000 HP 0 ATK x10 Bodyguards other drones, 50% chance to not die when it should.
Breeder Drones 100/100 HP 0 ATK x10. Breeds drones at 1 per breeder, takes 3 breeders to make a shield and 4 to make a breeder.
Brick Wall 102,000/150,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically to max. Irrigation Channel 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-JOE] House 5,000/5,000 HP. x3.
[N-JOE] Defense Drone 10,000/10,000 HP. x2
[N-JOE] Peasant 5,000/5,000 HP. x3.
[N-JOE] Marketplace. 20,000/20,000 HP.
[AG-Realicraft] Enemy Farming Arena 170,000/250,000 HP. 3/100 Points. Beam: 10 Points. Shield: 15 Points. Regenerate: 15 Points. Summon: 20 Points.
[AG-ARandomTool] Panzernoob 22,000/40,000.
[AG] DarkUprising 60,000/75,000 HP. 2/10 Assist Points.
[AG] Monokid HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG] Monophanie Hp: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG] Monodam HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG] Monotaro HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG] Monosuke HP 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG] Nanokumas HP: 1/1 (x30,000)
[AG] Resistance Member. 10,000/10,000 HP. x20.

[H] Zombie 11,000/20,000. x3
[H] Zombie 10,000/20,000.

JoeBOB: 13 Gold.

Last edited:
Alignment Chosen: Neutral

I jump into the action and begin constructing a fusion reactor.

Yeah, a Fusion Reactor... totally safe and all that.

I'm not turning it on.

1/10 Shields +1 from JOE = 2/10
1/25 Improved Construction Speed
+1 JOE +1 Realicraft

Last edited:
48/50
19+3/??
+1 JOE +1 DarkUprising

I tear off any and all armor from whoever Plague is trying to kill, making them easier to kill. If they have no armor, I tear off some of their flesh instead.

Last edited:
Chaotic Reality Proloque: Aka Part 0 - Dark Era.

Sometimes I was a hero. Sometimes a villain. Although evil was interesting thing to do. When Godmodder started to exist there, I noticed there could be some gain of this fight. Defeated players would give me so much fame, but what about Godmodder? His defeat would be well... wasted opportunity to shine.

I chose the Pro-Godmodder alignment, not because I liked Godmodder. It was because of common interest - to spread destruction onto server.

1/15 Preludium
1/20 Yamatean League

There is some resistance. Hmm... Using bomb is good, but would be better if I just shot it at extreme speed onto one of these members. Like, bowling. Yes, exactly. I aim the device I found somewhere when I wasn't yet on the field, and loaded the bomb, and then shot, keeping note that the bomb is ignited, and explode when it hits central resistance member. Feels good, man.

Uhh, is there any PG I can give +1?

7/10 more stallin +1 Redrover +1 TOG
new: 1/50 The Apex
+1 redrover +1 TOG
ENTITY ORDERS!
Gather drones, gather Wood, using axes from bellow. Worker drones, make the wall bigger. healer drones, heal the wall. Recruiter drones, recruit souls for the blood god. Breeder drones, breed 2 breeders, and 2 Gather Drones.
(steffan had 8 RP last round, so he has 12 now, 16 at round end. makes another Bodyguard drone. with his action)
Montafeltro, make more mercs! If you can just get yourself up to 20, another defensive passive will activate and you will be more Ok/safes!
Peasants, keep running the market! marketplace, sell us some axes for that Gold we've got! Which Go to the Gather drones for getting wood.
Mercenaries, have one of you (a scholar of roman history) suggest copying belesarius' famous trench-digging manoeuvre (which hasn't actually happened yet), start digging a muddy trench around the castle. which might do something, eventually.
Justinian the Wise and Smort Decoides Tah walk ovar to noob squadron leader beta. then he fires a slingshot at the walls, and uses a teleport stone from steffan.
The turrets immediately open fire towards the source of the offensive, slamming a series of artillery shells into leader Beta. Normally, I wouldn't interfere, but "Nuke Grenade" sounds like its either a high-damage single target attack (which'd Shred the castle walls) or a massive AOE (which would damage me.)... sooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Last edited:
20/50. Hope
1/50. WoL
+2 TOG
I show all the PG noobs a hot new game on Roblox, then cancel that game to make them sad

Current Arc: Chaotic Reality - Dark Age

2/15 Preludium
2/20 Yamatean League

Not coming, too busy.

Maybe should have targetted Monotaro... I pull out giant warhammer and begin to smash Monotaro one by one lib until he's unable to move, and then I draw revolver. "Good night, mr. Monotaro." I pulled the trigger and gun shot right at him, ending his existence.

Senator Shrek (29/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (29/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+1 JOEbob
+1 ARandomtool
I use a modified sniper rifle to remove the pins off the Noob Squadron Leader Beta, which also scares him because he quickly realizes that this means that he'll have to endure lots of weird means to take his grenade pins off with the intent of blowing him up.

10/10 more stalling +1 TMB50 +1 TOG
I use More Stalling! A layer of magically self-repairing chains appears in front of the castle walls. attacks on the castle wall have a 50% chance to hit it instead and vice versa.
The chain layer has 15,000 regen, up to a cap of 65,000. it starts at 50,000 HP.
new: 1/10 marketable goods.
2/50 The Apex
+1 TMB50 +1 to be decided.
As TMB50 fires the pins off, Justinian pelts Squadron leader beta with slingshot pellets, keeping him from noticing the grenade's been activated until it's too late. he then places a large shield between himself and his enemy, blocking the blast from killing him, and rolls back into the castle.

Last edited:
49/50
23/??
+1 JOE +1 @Realicraft

I decapitate all the zombies with a large bumblebee. They probably survive that, so I also bludgeon them with the Large Goanna Shotgun.

Last edited:
21/50. Hope
2/50. WoL
+2 @ThatOtherGuy
I heal Monotaro with salmon, that I totally had on me, and did not just take all the salmon in the world and feed them to him. Wait that’s exactly what I did.

Alignment Chosen: Neutral

I jump into the action and begin constructing a fusion reactor.

Yeah, a Fusion Reactor... totally safe and all that.

I'm not turning it on.

1/10 Shields +1 from JOE = 2/10
1/25 Improved Construction Speed
+1 JOE +1 Realicraft

Fusion Reactor begins. +3% Progress.

48/50
19+3/??
+1 JOE +1 DarkUprising

I tear off any and all armor from whoever Plague is trying to kill, making them easier to kill. If they have no armor, I tear off some of their flesh instead.

+7,000 damage to Plague's attack.

Chaotic Reality Proloque: Aka Part 0 - Dark Era.

Sometimes I was a hero. Sometimes a villain. Although evil was interesting thing to do. When Godmodder started to exist there, I noticed there could be some gain of this fight. Defeated players would give me so much fame, but what about Godmodder? His defeat would be well... wasted opportunity to shine.

I chose the Pro-Godmodder alignment, not because I liked Godmodder. It was because of common interest - to spread destruction onto server.

1/15 Preludium
1/20 Yamatean League

There is some resistance. Hmm... Using bomb is good, but would be better if I just shot it at extreme speed onto one of these members. Like, bowling. Yes, exactly. I aim the device I found somewhere when I wasn't yet on the field, and loaded the bomb, and then shot, keeping note that the bomb is ignited, and explode when it hits central resistance member. Feels good, man.

Uhh, is there any PG I can give +1?

You kill a single Resistance member. Sorry man, killing things is hard right now.
Regardless, welcome Edg-
Wait I have to be nice? God damnit.
Welcome, Thartler!

7/10 more stallin +1 Redrover +1 TOG
new: 1/50 The Apex
+1 redrover +1 TOG
ENTITY ORDERS!
Gather drones, gather Wood, using axes from bellow. Worker drones, make the wall bigger. healer drones, heal the wall. Recruiter drones, recruit souls for the blood god. Breeder drones, breed 2 breeders, and 2 Gather Drones.
(steffan had 8 RP last round, so he has 12 now, 16 at round end. makes another Bodyguard drone. with his action)
Montafeltro, make more mercs! If you can just get yourself up to 20, another defensive passive will activate and you will be more Ok/safes!
Peasants, keep running the market! marketplace, sell us some axes for that Gold we've got! Which Go to the Gather drones for getting wood.
Mercenaries, have one of you (a scholar of roman history) suggest copying belesarius' famous trench-digging manoeuvre (which hasn't actually happened yet), start digging a muddy trench around the castle. which might do something, eventually.
Justinian the Wise and Smort Decoides Tah walk ovar to noob squadron leader beta. then he fires a slingshot at the walls, and uses a teleport stone from steffan.
The turrets immediately open fire towards the source of the offensive, slamming a series of artillery shells into leader Beta. Normally, I wouldn't interfere, but "Nuke Grenade" sounds like its either a high-damage single target attack (which'd Shred the castle walls) or a massive AOE (which would damage me.)... sooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Entities ordered!
12,000 damage to Noob Squadron Leader Beta!

20/50. Hope
1/50. WoL
+2 TOG
I show all the PG noobs a hot new game on Roblox, then cancel that game to make them sad

1,000 + 2,000 to every Noob!

Current Arc: Chaotic Reality - Dark Age

2/15 Preludium
2/20 Yamatean League

Not coming, too busy.

Maybe should have targetted Monotaro... I pull out giant warhammer and begin to smash Monotaro one by one lib until he's unable to move, and then I draw revolver. "Good night, mr. Monotaro." I pulled the trigger and gun shot right at him, ending his existence.

10,000 damage to Monotaro.

Senator Shrek (29/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (29/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+1 JOEbob
+1 ARandomtool
I use a modified sniper rifle to remove the pins off the Noob Squadron Leader Beta, which also scares him because he quickly realizes that this means that he'll have to endure lots of weird means to take his grenade pins off with the intent of blowing him up.

10,000 Damage to NSL Beta!

10/10 more stalling +1 TMB50 +1 TOG
I use More Stalling! A layer of magically self-repairing chains appears in front of the castle walls. attacks on the castle wall have a 50% chance to hit it instead and vice versa.
The chain layer has 15,000 regen, up to a cap of 65,000. it starts at 50,000 HP.
new: 1/10 marketable goods.
2/50 The Apex
+1 TMB50 +1 to be decided.
As TMB50 fires the pins off, Justinian pelts Squadron leader beta with slingshot pellets, keeping him from noticing the grenade's been activated until it's too late. he then places a large shield between himself and his enemy, blocking the blast from killing him, and rolls back into the castle.

You summon a Self-Repairing Chainmail Wall.
Another 10,000 damage to NSL Beta!

??? 9/15
I want to start a STRIFE! with Thartler.
Waiting on response...

You attempt to initiate a STRIFE! with Thartler.

49/50
23/??
+1 JOE +1 @Realicraft

I decapitate all the zombies with a large bumblebee. They probably survive that, so I also bludgeon them with the Large Goanna Shotgun.

2,000 damage to every Zombie.

21/50. Hope
2/50. WoL
+2 @ThatOtherGuy
I heal Monotaro with salmon, that I totally had on me, and did not just take all the salmon in the world and feed them to him. Wait that’s exactly what I did.

+8,000 HP to Monotaro!

The Godmodder does some incantation to heal the Noob Squadron Leader Beta for 40,000 HP. All the NSLs go after the Castle. Two hit the castle for 60,000 and one hits the Chainmail for 30,000.
Drones get to work! Gatherers-
Wait I see where you are going here. The Godmodder decides to drop the Nerf Hammer, kiling 5 Breeder drones and halving the power of most other Drones
The Drones do their thing. Gatherers gather, Healers heal, Shielders shield, Recruiters recruit (no one, because the Godmodder killed all of em or they're in the Resistance! Better luck next time!) and Breeders breed a single breeder. Steffan makes another Defense Drone. Montefeltro hires some more Mercenaries. The Mercenaries dig a Trench. Again. Brb c+ving the trench. The Peasants buy some axes. Wait there are :red:ty bronze ones! Screw you noob Terrarians!
The AG Resistance makes a move! They all split up, dealing 20,000 damage to everyone, and an extra 20,000 to the Alpha Leader!

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 97/100 HP.
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Alpha 52,000/95,000 HP. 2/3 Hailstorm
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Beta 55,000/80,000 HP. 2/5 Nuke Grenade
[PG] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 77,000/100,000 HP. 2/3 Barrier
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 0/2. Steffan 20/20 HP. 16 RP. 92.5% Hunger. Montefeltro 40,000/40,000 HP. Mercenaries 5,000/5,000 HP. x14. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x4. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (500 action power Each) (Harvest double next action)
Recruiter Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Recruits souls for the cult (not necessarily human) (500 action power Each)
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money (500 action power Each)
Healer Drones 200/200 HP 0 ATK x10. Heals other Entities by 500 per drone
Shield Drones 2,500/2,500 HP 0 ATK x10 Bodyguards other drones, 50% chance to not die when it should.
Breeder Drones 100/100 HP 0 ATK x6. Breeds drones at 1 per 2 Breeders, takes 3 breeders to make a shield and 4 to make a breeder.
Brick Wall 67,000/150,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically to max. Self-Repairing Chainmail 30,000/50,000 HP. +10,000 HP per Turn. Irrigation Channel 20,000/20,000 HP. Trench. 20,000/200,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. +2% Damage reduction per 20,000 HP. Additive.
[N-JOE] House 5,000/5,000 HP. x3.
[N-JOE] Defense Drone 10,000/10,000 HP. x3
[N-JOE] Peasant 5,000/5,000 HP. x3.
[N-JOE] Marketplace. 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-Redrover] Fusion Reactor. 3% Progress.
[AG-Realicraft] Enemy Farming Arena 170,000/250,000 HP. 3/100 Points. Beam: 10 Points. Shield: 15 Points. Regenerate: 15 Points. Summon: 20 Points.
[AG-ARandomTool] Panzernoob 22,000/40,000.
[AG] DarkUprising 60,000/75,000 HP. 2/10 Assist Points.
[AG-plague126] Monophanie Hp: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Monokid HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Monotaro HP: 28,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Monosuke HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Monodam HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Nanokumas HP: 1/1 (x30,000)
[AG] Resistance Member. 10,000/10,000 HP. x19

[H] Zombie 8,000/20,000. x3
[H] Zombie 7,000/20,000.

JoeBOB: 13 Gold. Has 10 wood.

Last edited:
50/50 PRIDE COMES...

I summon P-THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!!!!
AWESOME McHELLYEAH!
HP: YES!!!!!
ATK: HELL YES!!!!!
SPECIAL: HELL
SPECIAL: F*CKING
SPECIAL: YES!!!!!
24+6/?? scRATTTTTttTTtTTTTTtttTTTTTtTTTTT-

+1 JOE +1 @Realicraft

I double Plague's uncreativty for some bonus damage.

Last edited:
Sorry, too busy destroying entities right now, and I have my own troubles right now. Also, I don't recommend STRIFE with anyone more creative or literate than you.

3/15 Preludium
3/20 Yamatean League

Well, I play edgy remix of Remove Kebab, but each accordion/letter it has increases annoys Nanokumas exponentially, and when it's over, I exploit that and eradicate them all with dynamite.

2/10 marketable goods.
3/50 The Apex
+2 TOG, probably

Orders:
sell 6 Food to the market!
the healers heal (the castle) more, the gather drones gather more wood, the worker drones make the trench bigger, the the recruiter drones try to recruit one of the Godmodder's not-yet-summoned humanlike most, and the breeders make another breeder and 2 healers.
The defence drone(the steffan kind)s bodyguard the castle walls. steffan makes 1 more drone. the turrets remember to retaliate. montefeltro makes more mercenarys, which work on the trench with slightly higher efficiency. the peasants keep running the market.

Justinian decides to stick a knife in noob squadron leader beta. it's a very magnetic knife, so he then drops a bunch of chunks of iron on the floor, which, via the high magnetism, fly into the noob squadron leader beta, causing them to play the roblox damage sound 1,000 times.

Last edited:
4/15 Preludium
4/20 Yamatean League

I mute the death sounds first before just applying medicine onto Noob Squadron leader (composed of the best healing ingredients on earth). Well, the one who got damaged anyway.

Back
Top Bottom