Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

I create a anti-mind control device to counter the Godmodder's mind control.

4/10 Shields
3/25 Improved Construction Speed
+2 JOEbob

Last edited:
/null

I'm sorry, WHAT? Strife is only between 2 people, and I think that nobody other than them two can interfere in this. For example, if John and Bael fight each other, Rob can't suddenly decide "I kill Bael with gun." You aren't in strife ground, only I and Reali are.

2/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
6/50 The Apex +1 TOG
+1 TMB50 +1 TOG
Despite only have 1 peasant running it, the marketplace continues to function perfectly fine! who knows why. The marketplace opens up a new line of wares. mostly healing potions. the price of those wares is gold, and gold can be obtained by actions or farming. In case you where unaware, I am rich, so if nobody else buys their stock of 1 healing potion I buy it and pour it on the brick wall.
when I summoned steffan, I said thus:
Gimmick one: RP. used to discover research, which depending on the research may instantly activate it or unlock building of it repeatedly. 2 researches may be researched a round, 2 RP passively generates each round. research shall be freeform beyond these 3:
Research 1: Defence drone. unlock "Build drone" as a repeatable research for 0 RP, which summons a weak defence drone each time. these drones are basic body-blockers. 3 RP (to unlock the build drone research).
Research 2: Extradimensional bag. x2 RP generation, costs 6 RP.
Research 3: Mine Homeland. Steffan returns home... leaving a duplicate of Jordan, a post-human super-intelligent being who is FOOMing verrrry slowly 20 RP. kills steffan, summons Jordan.
Steffan has 20 RP, so he uses Mine Homeland, replacing him with J.O.R.D.A.N.
things Jordan should have:
Better general action power then steffan.
No need for food.
verrrrrry slow increase in action power over time.

nevermind, the time police stole some non-existent blueprints. Steffan just makes a defence drone instead.
Drones!
The drones all enter the castle.
The recruiter drones walk over to the scientists and suggest they pledge allegiance to ba'al the souleater. once they are thoroughly creeped out, they recruiter drones correct themselves and say they meant The Society Of Defences To Protect Its Members From Pointless Repeated Or Singular Death At The Hands Of Anything, or TSODPMFPRSDHA for short. the scientists are so weak, without the defences it would take under half the mercenary corps to kill them.
Of course, if the scientists refuse to join, the mercenarys slaughter them. no mercy for the enemy.
The Worker drones start placing wooden spikes at the bottom of the trench.
The Gather Drones start looking for more wood.
The healer drones heal the wall.
The Breeder drones breed 1 more breeder drone, and 1 more healer drone.
Montefeltro!
he makes more mercs and the mercs dig the trench more unless the scientists refused, then they slaughter them.

Justinian wants to help build the brick wall, but he also needs to clean his room, so he takes out all the stuff in his room he doesn't need (3 large cardboard boxes of stuff), then puts it on the brick wall. and covers it in bricks. Healing!!!... somehow.

Entities ordered, Wall healed for 8,000.

Thartler:

Charges:

5/15 Preludium
5/20 Yamatean League

Continuation:

I have managed to run basic script so I know now what happens right now. Maybe that will help to manage my actions. I feel alone, yet happy. I thrill from killing good and saving evil, since evil is but one of two sides of the same coin. Even good can be evil. (Btw, isn't Monotaro dead?)

Normal actions:

Oh crap, almost have been doing action that isn't possible. Well, so I look at the trench. It's too much time spent doing this. I fill the trench with dirt and sand, fill it with water too so it becomes mud, and then plant some grass to disallow these pests to ever rebuild the trench. Oh, and just in case, I have filled it with stone, too. Oh, that also makes the trench unsuitable for defense.

STRIFE!

(S)> Thartler: 19/20(?)

Here we go, I said after Reali attacked me despite that. After looking at Realicraft to see his weak points, I prepared two handguns. "There will be only one winner... Me. You won't prevail." I shoot Realicraft right into leg, damaging it so much Reali can't stand on it, then I pull another rocket. This time - the one which has to launch Reali into air, then suddenly explode so he would look like dead. But that's not all. I begin to shoot the clips onto Reali of my two guns, since the rocket was supposed to hurt him. Finally, he lands, breaking his spine, and in result, making him really immobile, and badly hurt.

This plan seems perfect, eh?

Helping:

Nobody, since no [PG]s are there right now.

You manage to code up an MLG Boi.
3 Damage to Realicraft.

23/50. Hope
4/50. WoL
+2 @ThatOtherGuy
Monos attack noobs
I force the Noobs to play Minecraft, and being robloxxians, this naturally harms them in a major way. Theys be hurtin’.

2,000 Damage to all of em.

Senator Shrek (36/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (36/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I force the noobs to play all the tycoon servers, boring them to death.

1,000 Damage to all noobs.

Non-Strife:
??? 12/15
??? 1/10
I electrocute the time police.
Strife:
I 'AGGRIVATE' and pull out a hammer from my hammerkind strife specibus and block everything I can, then bank Thartler in the face.

You deal so little damage that it dissipates.
You would deal 1 damage to Thartler, but...

Thartler:

Charges:

6/15 Preludium
6/20 Yamatean League

Lore and stuff:

Okay, I'm in middle of innovations there.

Normal actions:

I then charge into Monophanie, readying a polearm tipped with diamond. I stab her into hard drive, then throw a bucket of water to make it unresponsive and crash all of sudden, then I start to repeatedly slam the hammer pulled out from nowhere to finally destroy the robot.

STRIFE!

(S)> Thartler: 19/20(?)

I jump back from Reali's hammer, having seen stable ground behind, and then I pull out the assault rifle and cover it's bullets in poison, I then shoot entire clip at Realicraft before making it bullet hell for him. Then I somehow pull out cringe fanfiction and force Realicraft to read it. The cringe is soo much Reali gets sick and vomit all the way.

Helping:

Potato, he is dead. I changed that tho.
You deal 12,000 Damage to Monophanie.
You attack Realicraft and dodge his attack! Partially. 0.5 damage taken. You would hit him for more but...

Non-Strife:
??? 13/15
??? 2/10
I continue to electrocute the time police.
Strife:
I 'ABSCOND' and dodge everything. EVE-RY-THING.

500 damage to all Time Police. Focus down one at a time or write more.
...you attempt to dodge it but since Thartler has more Word Power he grazes you for 1 damage.

32/35
2+4/50
+1 JOE +1 DarkUprising

a) did i miss my entity being killed off in the EOTB or did you miss adding him to the field?
b) did i misscount the amount of assits DU should have or did you miss me plussing him?
c) did you miss the fact that there is in fact a knife in your back?
The Godmodder is quick to point out that there is no knife in his back, but i am quicker to reafirm that there most certainly is. He tries to once again disprove my statement, but I'm too fast for him. He sinply isnt fast enough to compete, and before long I have pointed out the sudden existence his stab wounds far more then he could ever hope to counter without pulling out the big guns.
He does that.
fortunately, im fast enough to smash his diamond shield with Gru's nose, and his Trap Card in no match for my green reversal card. Wozard's defenses dispel his majyks, and my sentry shoots down any attempt at a comeback. He's on the ropes, nearly beaten. Fingers fast as lightning, I have my numerous statements ctrl+c'd and ready to ctrl+v.
A devastating wave of destructive text is launched towards him, but just before it hits him he pulls out his secret weapon:
"no u"
quicker than it was initially fired, the beam of doom is sent back my way and i have barely enough time to react. My very own "NO U" sends the deadly words back at him, but this time he's back on his feet and knows what hes doing.
"no u"
I'm screwed. "no u" is, as everyone knows, the perfect counter. its quick, brainless and can only be deflected by another no u.
"NO U"
the desdliest game of tenis for one and also another one, with stakes higher than the cows on old Gramp's weed farm.
"no u"
a dangerous tango of words
"NO U"
a cycle that one of us will eventually be forced to break
"no u"
and when we do, its game over.
"NO U"
finally, i see my opening:
"no i"
a typo! he will correct it soon, but if i'm fast enough, this fraction of a second could be all i need! I shout with all my might a trmendous "NO U!"
"*no u-OH SHI-"

The words slam into him, sending him flying miles away, crashing into a nearby mountain. I dash to his crater, and spot him lying in a pool of his own blood, on his back. I take up a victorious pose, stepping on him, forcing him deeper onto the knives. I stare down at him. I flash him my winning smirk, snap twin finger guns at him and simply state "person below triple gae".

The Godmodder got f*cking rekt.

The power of NO U damages the Godmodder for 1 damage!

Senator Shrek (37/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (37/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I quote all the dialogue from FNAFB in order to cause hypercringe on the Godmodder.

The Godmodder shows that he is also a :red:boy by 360 noscoping some poor guy.

33/35
7/50
+Joe +Plague

I help Plague do whatever Plague's doing

+5,000 damage to Plague's action.

3/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
12/50 The Apex +1 TOG +2 TMB50 +2 Redrover
+1 TMB50 +1 TOG
Justinian pats the remaining noob leader on the back. congratulation! its the last surviving leader and its special is charged! what? no, I'm not going to attack it, no way I could kill it anyway.
stop worrying maSOK
[...]
The leader wakes back up in the middle of my castle, surrounded by spikes and swords, all held up by justinians pinky finger.
"Χρησιμοποιήστε φράγμα και θα σας αφήσω να φύγετε. <Use barrier and I'll let you go.>"
"Αν όχι, καλά ... <If not, well...>"
"βλέπετε αυτές τις αιχμές; Σίγουρα είναι πολύ επίπονες. <you see these spikes? I bet they're mighty painful.>"
"Δεν θα ήταν μια ζοφερή συγκυρία, εμένα? <Wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? >"
" Το θέλεις αυτό? <Do you want that?>"
"Επειδή ο φίλος μου φίλε chum φίλη chum pally pal chum φίλε σας αν δεν χρησιμοποιείτε φράγμα από diddly darn εγώ απλά θα πρέπει να σταματήσει να είναι τόσο φιλική σε σας φιλικό φιλικό φίλο φίλε φίλε φίλε φίλο μου pally φίλο καμάρα φίλε!
<Because my friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you don't use barrier by diddly darn I just might have to stop being so friendly to you my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy!>"
"Ω και αν χτυπήσεις φράγμα, θα σου δώσω κάποιο επόμενο γύρο θεραπείας. και ένα ζευγάρι bajillion robux
<Oh and if you cast barrier I'll give you some healing next round. and a couple bajillion robux. who could refuse?>"

if the leader not only knows fluent Greek, but agrees to cast barrier, they go free, giving the farm another shielding layer.
If not, the spikes are rather excruciating, and they grow to regret their decision. very, very quickly. and hey, I warned them. At length. in quite the large number of words.
chum.

20,000 damage to NSL Gamma.

Senator Shrek (39/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (39/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+2 JOEbob
I play really loud teen pop music with giant boomboxes pointed at the PG entities, making them puke as a result.

The Noobs attempt to play autistic screeching against it but all take 2,000 damage.

I create a anti-mind control device to counter the Godmodder's mind control.

4/10 Shields
3/25 Improved Construction Speed
+2 JOEbob

The Godmodder smashes the thing instantly.

The Godmodder charges a big :red: beam up...
NSL Gamma puts a Barrier on himself. He then shoots the Self Regenerating Chainmail for 30,000 Damage. He is autoattacked for 20,000 damage. The Agetnoobs terrorize the Marketplace, killing the Peasant and raiding the stashes of gold. JOE- I mean Justinian has been robbed.
The Marketplace generates 6 Gold. Steffan makes another Defense Drone, all of which retreat into the Castle. The Scientists are very dead. The Worker Drones expend some wood to make the Trench spiked. For some reason that just heals it for 5,000. Gatherer Drones get some more wood. Healer Drones give much needed HealingTM to the Brick Wall, healing it by 5,000. The Breeders make one more Breeder and a Healer. Montefeltro decided to inspire the Peasant, making an extra 2 Gold. You are running out of Bricks.
The Time Police slap the Agetnoobs for 2,000 each. The MLG Boi 360 noscopes a Resistance Member. Realizing his achievement, he yells for his mom to get a camera.
The Monos gang up on the Agetnoobs, killing them all. The AG Resistance strikes against the NSL Gamma with their reinforcements, destroying the Shield and killing him. The Godmodder curses and immediately lets out his Kamehameha, killing 10 of them.
Lots of reinforcements arrive.

[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 96/100 HP.
[PG] Ninjnoob 15,000/15,000 HP. 50% Dodge chance. x5.
[PG] Flynoob 15,000/15,000 HP. Attacks 2 enemies at once. x5.
[PG] Robonoob 50,000/50,000 HP. x2.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 0/2. Steffan 20/20 HP. 19 RP. 90% Hunger. Montefeltro 40,000/40,000 HP. Mercenaries 5,000/5,000 HP. x16. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x4. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (500 action power Each) (Harvest double next action)
Recruiter Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Recruits souls for the cult (not necessarily human) (500 action power Each)
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money (500 action power Each)
Healer Drones 200/200 HP 0 ATK x11. Heals other Entities by 500 per drone
Shield Drones 2,500/2,500 HP 0 ATK x10 Bodyguards other drones, 50% chance to not die when it should.
Breeder Drones 100/100 HP 0 ATK x7. Breeds drones at 1 per 2 Breeders, takes 3 breeders to make a shield and 4 to make a breeder.
Defense Drone 10,000/10,000 HP. x2
Brick Wall 122,000/150,000 HP. +20,000(-10,000) HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically to max. Self-Repairing Chainmail 20,000/50,000 HP. +10,000 HP per Turn. Irrigation Channel 20,000/20,000 HP. Trench. 50,000/200,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. +2% Damage reduction per 20,000 HP. Additive.
[N-JOE] Peasant 5,000/5,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Marketplace. 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-Redrover] Fusion Reactor. 3% Progress.
[H] Time Police 4,500/5,000. x10.
[H] MLG Boi 20,000/20,000 HP. Yelling for a camera.
[AG-Realicraft] Enemy Farming Arena 170,000/250,000 HP. 3/100 Points. Beam: 10 Points. Shield: 15 Points. Regenerate: 15 Points. Summon: 20 Points.
[AG] DarkUprising 60,000/75,000 HP. 3/10 Assist Points.
[AG-plague126] Monophanie Hp: 18,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Monokid HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Monosuke HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Monodam HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Nanokumas HP: 1/1. x25,000
[AG] Resistance Member. 10,000/10,000 HP. x10

[H] Zombie 8,000/20,000. x3
[H] Zombie 7,000/20,000.

[P1] Thartler 18.5/20 HP.
[P2] Realicraft 16/20 HP.

JOEBob: Has 8 Gold. Has more wood.

Last edited:
34/35
8/50
+Joe +Dark Uprising

Once again, I notice that DU hasnt been receiving his assist points. Once again, am I missing something here?
I beat up the weakest zombie by smacking it with my Shotgun.

Last edited:
Thartler:

Charges:

7/15 Preludium
7/20 Yamatean League

Lore and stuff:

Since someone uses greek, can't I use cyrlic for this specific action?

Normal actions:

I grab what remains of Monophanie, into place filled with flames and water slowly rising. And then I slowly start to smash it out, saying in Cyrlic:
"Вы всего лишь обломки, шелуха бывшего самца." <You're nothing but a wreckage, the former self's husk.>
"Почему ты просто обманываешь смерть, почему ты даже живешь, просто ... почему?" <Why would you just cheat death, why would you even be still alive, just... why?>
"Просто умрете там, прямо сейчас, и перестаньте раздражать других своим существованием, особенно я." <Just die there, right now, and stop annoying others with your existence, especially me.>

The hammer was already quarter-way smashing Monophanie into cube of dead machinery, so I heated the drill and started to drill in it's body.
"Послушай, я могу и уничтожу тебя. И я делаю это не только потому, что вы этого заслуживаете, но и потому, что вы просто плохой побочный эффект." <Look, I can and will destroy you. And I'm doing it, not only because you deserve it, but also because you're just a bad side-effect.>
"Теперь умри. В огне и воде!" <Now, die. In fire and water!>

I heat up water to ridiculous temperature and then throw the Monophanie onto it. It's so ho it melts literally. Then I reveal that the water isn't normal water, but some sort of molten glass that then ignites to finally put that robot to rest.
I then put the remainder of robot into very strong acid jar. It is finally gone.

STRIFE!

(S)> Thartler: 18.5/20

"Вы думаете, что знаете, что делаете, Pеальицрафт, но вы просто ошибаетесь! На самом деле, вы не должны этого делать." <You think that you know what you're doing, Realicraft, but you're just wrong! Really, you shouldn't have done this.>
Suddenly four rocket launcher point at him. "И нет, это не шутка. Я действительно собираюсь тебя убить." <And no, it isn't a joke. I'm really going to kill you.> They take an aim at him and fire at Realicraft, while twelve guns fire from four rocket launcher sides, and thirty shotguns shoot 7 pellets each at Realicraft. "Каждый день хорошо для вас умереть. Каждый месяц, каждый сезон и каждый год." <Every day is good for you to die. Every month, every season and every year.> Suddenly I reveal the Fatman and fire it at Reali. That will vaporise him!

Helping:

4/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
13/50 The Apex
+1 TMB50 +1 probably TOG.
"Ιουστινιανός; Αναρωτιέμαι ποιος είναι. Από νομική άποψη, το όνομά μου είναι flavius petrus sabbatius - δεν πήγα στον θείο μου για να αλλάξει το όνομά μου ακόμα. Έχω χρησιμοποιήσει μόνο ιθυνήνιο για να τον σέβομαι, αλλά δεν έχω μιλήσει με τα εν λόγω παιδιά, έτσι θα ήξεραν μόνο ό, τι το όνομά μου ήταν μια μέρα ή δύο πριν - σαφώς, μιλούν για κάποιον άλλο."
"<Justinian? I wonder who that is. Legally speaking, my name is flavius petrus sabbatius- I haven't gone to my uncle to have my name changed yet. I've only been using justinian to respect him, but I haven't spoken to those imbiciles any, so they would only know what my name Was a day or 2 ago- clearly, they are talking about someone else.>"

as Justinian speaks these words, the Noobs discover they have robbed some poor chap who doesn't matter, and not only that, but the chap only had explosive leprechaun gold. no, I said Explosive. once the time runs out, the gold vanishes and Explodes. rather deadly. I'm not sure how long it'll be till the explosion though- it might take a few rounds.

ENTITY ORDERS:
Steffan makes another bodyguard drone. the bodyguard drones protect the chainmail. Montefeltro makes more mercenarys, which dig the trench and use the excavated clay-dirt-stone to give to the worker and gather drones, who pick it up and turn it into bricks. the recruiter drones try to recruit the time police on the grounds that Justinian doesn't even know How to do time travel so clearly they should work with him. the healer drones heal the chainmale or if it's dead the wall, and the breeders make 1 breeder and 1 gather drone. then, 5 gold gets spent on the marketplace to buy a heaping load of bricks, raising the brick wall's production back to normal.

Last edited:
Non-Strife:
??? 14/15
??? 3/10
I continue to electrocute a time police member.
Strife:
"Sweet, merciful, :red:!" I [ABSCOND] and teleport away (it's my canon to be able to teleport, k?) until everything is done, then teleport back and [AGGRIGATE], shooting tons of electricity at Thartler, followed by crushing him under tons of redstone blocks, then hacking the place in north korea where nukes are held to fire one at Thartler. Oh, and I teleport FAR, FAR away.

Last edited:
Senator Shrek (40/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (40/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I decide to contact the Robonoob. In order to try to get him on my side, I tell him to close his eyes. Once he has, I make a pretty good impression of a motorcycle engine.

Last edited:
25/50. Hope
5/50. WoL
+2 TOG
I tell the noobs to get in my car in .0000000001 seconds if they want to live. Seeing as they didn’t get in the car, they obviously don’t want to live, so I shoot them. With a sword.

Thartler:

Charges:

8/15 Preludium
8/20 Yamatean League

Lore and stuff:

Normal actions:

Now it's time the chainmail ceases to exist. I pour lava on it to melt it, and once some parts of it are molten, I treat it with nitrogen to shatter the molten chainmail into pieces. And then I cut it with diamond-edged blade, like a butter. It's so much hits, it promptly falls into ground, almost broken. That's when I use the final weapon - a bomb. I set it on ground near the chainmail, and explode it. And repeat it till chainmail is gone. And then, I finally stand on it. It starts to dissolve into dust, beginning from left, ending on right side. Then I destroy any evidence of chainmail by collecting all the dust and selling it to black market. Oh, and the black market isn't accessible to anyone called JoeBOB or Justynian.

STRIFE!

What!? Obliviously I point out that the electricity was already used, and as such, they're hitting some thunder protector, followed by dashing to dodge the redstone bricks extremely fast (by occasion making the nuke fail to hit me), and I look at Realicraft. "There's something more I can do. Teleporting is such a cliche..." Suddenly, Realicraft gets stuck by plasma rifle, which somehow disables his teleporting ability. "Cowardice never wins." Suddenly the words of truth hit Reali, and he turns into chicken, and I take the occasion to roast him in the fire, then magma, then molten glass, and at the end, vaporise him with molten, not burning coal. "So, here you go, the end of you." Reali was now only bunch of... nothing. He has burned and dissolved into materials for whatever evil stuff I should do.

Helping:

5/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
18/50 The Apex +2 TOG +2 TMB50
+2 TMB50
I point out that the chainmail is really flipping big, and Thratlers bucket of lava is not, so it would only damage a small fraction of the mail. the same goes for their shatter-by-cold, and diamond-edged swords would not allow you to cut metal like butter. the metal still needs a bunch of force to cut. as for the bomb, it is easily countered by there being no area near the chainmail to set down a bomb, as there is a trench, and if the bomb explodes there it just makes a bigger trench. as such, damage from Thratler's attack is greatly reduced could never have been particularly high to begin with. as for turning it to dust stepping on things does not turn them into dust. that's not how feet work. like at all.

Last edited:
<null>

14/50 The Apex
+2 the resistance guy since nobody's plussed me this round.
I point out that the chainmail is really flipping big, and Thratlers bucket of lava is not, so it would only damage a small fraction of the mail. the same goes for their shatter-by-cold, and diamond-edged swords would not allow you to cut metal like butter. the metal still needs a bunch of force to cut. as for the bomb, it is easily countered by there being no area near the chainmail to set down a bomb, as there is a trench, and if the bomb explodes there it just makes a bigger trench. as such, damage from Thratler's attack is greatly reduced could never have been particularly high to begin with. as for turning it to dust stepping on things does not turn them into dust. that's not how feet work. like at all.
Have you seen something in middle?
Me in previous post: said:
And repeat it till chainmail is gone.
Yeah, sorry to null this and give a hint why, but I am already past 2 post limit.
</null>

See the way the sentence is written implies that's for only the bomb. which would be inside of a trench and would just be digging it deeper, which is helpful for me, so.......
"a bomb. I set it on ground near the chainmail, and explode it. And repeat it till chainmail is gone."
/null

35/35
I create the first(?) artifact in the game: The Scratched Disc, which can be used (however many times you feel are reasonable) to get an extra action.

9+4/50

+Joe +Plague

I help Plague do whatever Plague's doing, while once again questioning whether I missed my entity being killed off, or if you just forgot about him. I DM'ed you teh stats a while ago.

Senator Shrek (41/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (41/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+2 JOEbob
Since I likely won't get a response from the Agetnoob (And even then, he'll likely get offended because of the motorcycle sounds), I record the MLG boi with a camera.

My dood returns.

He goes and sets the air around the enemy farming area on fire.

Gonna need to take a moment to figure out what I've missed.

34/35
8/50
+Joe +Dark Uprising

Once again, I notice that DU hasnt been receiving his assist points. Once again, am I missing something here?
I beat up the weakest zombie by smacking it with my Shotgun.

I'm terrible at paying attention, whoops. Points allotted.
You deal 5,000 damage to a Zombie.

Thartler:

Charges:

7/15 Preludium
7/20 Yamatean League

Lore and stuff:

Since someone uses greek, can't I use cyrlic for this specific action?

Normal actions:

I grab what remains of Monophanie, into place filled with flames and water slowly rising. And then I slowly start to smash it out, saying in Cyrlic:
"Вы всего лишь обломки, шелуха бывшего самца." <You're nothing but a wreckage, the former self's husk.>
"Почему ты просто обманываешь смерть, почему ты даже живешь, просто ... почему?" <Why would you just cheat death, why would you even be still alive, just... why?>
"Просто умрете там, прямо сейчас, и перестаньте раздражать других своим существованием, особенно я." <Just die there, right now, and stop annoying others with your existence, especially me.>

The hammer was already quarter-way smashing Monophanie into cube of dead machinery, so I heated the drill and started to drill in it's body.
"Послушай, я могу и уничтожу тебя. И я делаю это не только потому, что вы этого заслуживаете, но и потому, что вы просто плохой побочный эффект." <Look, I can and will destroy you. And I'm doing it, not only because you deserve it, but also because you're just a bad side-effect.>
"Теперь умри. В огне и воде!" <Now, die. In fire and water!>

I heat up water to ridiculous temperature and then throw the Monophanie onto it. It's so ho it melts literally. Then I reveal that the water isn't normal water, but some sort of molten glass that then ignites to finally put that robot to rest.
I then put the remainder of robot into very strong acid jar. It is finally gone.

STRIFE!

"Вы думаете, что знаете, что делаете, Pеальицрафт, но вы просто ошибаетесь! На самом деле, вы не должны этого делать." <You think that you know what you're doing, Realicraft, but you're just wrong! Really, you shouldn't have done this.>
Suddenly four rocket launcher point at him. "И нет, это не шутка. Я действительно собираюсь тебя убить." <And no, it isn't a joke. I'm really going to kill you.> They take an aim at him and fire at Realicraft, while twelve guns fire from four rocket launcher sides, and thirty shotguns shoot 7 pellets each at Realicraft. "Каждый день хорошо для вас умереть. Каждый месяц, каждый сезон и каждый год." <Every day is good for you to die. Every month, every season and every year.> Suddenly I reveal the Fatman and fire it at Reali. That will vaporise him!

Helping:

You explodify Monophanie.
You deal 5 damage to Realicraft. Wow. You'd do more if it wasn't for...

4/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
13/50 The Apex
+1 TMB50 +1 probably TOG.
"Ιουστινιανός; Αναρωτιέμαι ποιος είναι. Από νομική άποψη, το όνομά μου είναι flavius petrus sabbatius - δεν πήγα στον θείο μου για να αλλάξει το όνομά μου ακόμα. Έχω χρησιμοποιήσει μόνο ιθυνήνιο για να τον σέβομαι, αλλά δεν έχω μιλήσει με τα εν λόγω παιδιά, έτσι θα ήξεραν μόνο ό, τι το όνομά μου ήταν μια μέρα ή δύο πριν - σαφώς, μιλούν για κάποιον άλλο."
"<Justinian? I wonder who that is. Legally speaking, my name is flavius petrus sabbatius- I haven't gone to my uncle to have my name changed yet. I've only been using justinian to respect him, but I haven't spoken to those imbiciles any, so they would only know what my name Was a day or 2 ago- clearly, they are talking about someone else.>"

as Justinian speaks these words, the Noobs discover they have robbed some poor chap who doesn't matter, and not only that, but the chap only had explosive leprechaun gold. no, I said Explosive. once the time runs out, the gold vanishes and Explodes. rather deadly. I'm not sure how long it'll be till the explosion though- it might take a few rounds.

ENTITY ORDERS:
Steffan makes another bodyguard drone. the bodyguard drones protect the chainmail. Montefeltro makes more mercenarys, which dig the trench and use the excavated clay-dirt-stone to give to the worker and gather drones, who pick it up and turn it into bricks. the recruiter drones try to recruit the time police on the grounds that Justinian doesn't even know How to do time travel so clearly they should work with him. the healer drones heal the chainmale or if it's dead the wall, and the breeders make 1 breeder and 1 gather drone. then, 5 gold gets spent on the marketplace to buy a heaping load of bricks, raising the brick wall's production back to normal.

The Noobs realize their mistake and throw the gold into a lava pit and instead ransack you!
Entities ordered.

Non-Strife:
??? 14/15
??? 3/10
I continue to electrocute a time police member.
Strife:
"Sweet, merciful, :red:!" I [ABSCOND] and teleport away (it's my canon to be able to teleport, k?) until everything is done, then teleport back and [AGGRIGATE], shooting tons of electricity at Thartler, followed by crushing him under tons of redstone blocks, then hacking the place in north korea where nukes are held to fire one at Thartler. Oh, and I teleport FAR, FAR away.

You kill a Time Police member.
You attempt to dodge everything but you somehow dodge right into a salvo. 1 Damage to Thartler along the way.

Senator Shrek (40/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (40/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I decide to contact the Robonoob. In order to try to get him on my side, I tell him to close his eyes. Once he has, I make a pretty good impression of a motorcycle engine.

The Robonoob doesn't get it.

25/50. Hope
5/50. WoL
+2 TOG
I tell the noobs to get in my car in .0000000001 seconds if they want to live. Seeing as they didn’t get in the car, they obviously don’t want to live, so I shoot them. With a sword.

500 damage to every Noob.

Thartler:

Charges:

8/15 Preludium
8/20 Yamatean League

Lore and stuff:

Normal actions:

Now it's time the chainmail ceases to exist. I pour lava on it to melt it, and once some parts of it are molten, I treat it with nitrogen to shatter the molten chainmail into pieces. And then I cut it with diamond-edged blade, like a butter. It's so much hits, it promptly falls into ground, almost broken. That's when I use the final weapon - a bomb. I set it on ground near the chainmail, and explode it. And repeat it till chainmail is gone. And then, I finally stand on it. It starts to dissolve into dust, beginning from left, ending on right side. Then I destroy any evidence of chainmail by collecting all the dust and selling it to black market. Oh, and the black market isn't accessible to anyone called JoeBOB or Justynian.

STRIFE!

What!? Obliviously I point out that the electricity was already used, and as such, they're hitting some thunder protector, followed by dashing to dodge the redstone bricks extremely fast (by occasion making the nuke fail to hit me), and I look at Realicraft. "There's something more I can do. Teleporting is such a cliche..." Suddenly, Realicraft gets stuck by plasma rifle, which somehow disables his teleporting ability. "Cowardice never wins." Suddenly the words of truth hit Reali, and he turns into chicken, and I take the occasion to roast him in the fire, then magma, then molten glass, and at the end, vaporise him with molten, not burning coal. "So, here you go, the end of you." Reali was now only bunch of... nothing. He has burned and dissolved into materials for whatever evil stuff I should do.

Helping:

A person named Justinyan gets mad at being hidden from something and attempts to attack you in the middle of your Strife. However, you do manage to destroy the Chainmail.
You deal another 5 Damage to Realicraft.

18/50 The Apex +2 TOG +2 TMB50
+2 TMB50

You manage to leave the Chainmail at 10,000 HP, but it loses its regenerative properties.

35/35
I create the first(?) artifact in the game: The Scratched Disc, which can be used (however many times you feel are reasonable) to get an extra action.

9+4/50

+Joe +Plague

I help Plague do whatever Plague's doing, while once again questioning whether I missed my entity being killed off, or if you just forgot about him. I DM'ed you teh stats a while ago.

Wait f
You help plague do a thing, which does nothing.

Senator Shrek (41/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (41/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+2 JOEbob
Since I likely won't get a response from the Agetnoob (And even then, he'll likely get offended because of the motorcycle sounds), I record the MLG boi with a camera.

The MLG Boi does a
RZAKCeg.png

before 360 noscoping you.

My dood returns.

He goes and sets the air around the enemy farming area on fire.

Gonna need to take a moment to figure out what I've missed.

5,000 damage to the EFA.

The Godmodder snipes Montefeltro with his .50 Cal and then shoots a Resistance Member in the face with a revolver. The Noobs attack DarkUprising, dealing a total of 30,000 damage to him. The Flynoobs go off and shoot the Trench for 10,000. 3 of them are shot down in retaliation.
Neutrals act! Steffan makes another drone, and they go Defend the Castle. Since Montefeltro got killed, the remaining Mercenaries decide to heal the trench for a combined 16,000 HP. The Recruiter Drones fail to recruit the Time Police, as they are paid well over minimum wage to do what they do. The Healer Drones heal the the Chainmail by 5,500 HP. The Breeders make some more drones. The Gatherer Drones raise the Wall healing back to normal.
The MLG Boi quickscopes a Ninjanoob, while the Time Police attack a Robonoob for a combined 4,500.
The DarkUprising mends himself for 20,000 HP while the AG Resistance destroys a Robonoob.

[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 96/100 HP.
[PG] Ninjnoob 14,500/15,000 HP. 50% Dodge chance. x4.
[PG] Flynoob 14,500/15,000 HP. Attacks 2 enemies at once. x2.
[PG] Robonoob 49,500/50,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 0/2. Steffan 20/20 HP. 19 RP. 90% Hunger. Mercenaries 5,000/5,000 HP. x16. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x4. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (500 action power Each) (Harvest double next action)
Recruiter Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Recruits souls for the cult (not necessarily human) (500 action power Each)
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x11. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money (500 action power Each)
Healer Drones 200/200 HP 0 ATK x11. Heals other Entities by 500 per drone
Shield Drones 2,500/2,500 HP 0 ATK x10 Bodyguards other drones, 50% chance to not die when it should.
Breeder Drones 100/100 HP 0 ATK x8. Breeds drones at 1 per 2 Breeders, takes 3 breeders to make a shield and 4 to make a breeder.
D
Brick Wall 142,000/150,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically to max. Chainmail 15,500/50,000 HP. Irrigation Channel 20,000/20,000 HP. Trench. Defense Drone 10,000/10,000 HP. x3. 56,000/200,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. +2% Damage reduction per 20,000 HP. Additive.
[N-JOE] Peasant 5,000/5,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Marketplace. 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-Redrover] Fusion Reactor. 3% Progress.
[H] Time Police 4,500/5,000. x9.
[H] MLG Boi 20,000/20,000 HP.
[AG-Realicraft] Enemy Farming Arena 165,000/250,000 HP. 3/100 Points. Beam: 10 Points. Shield: 15 Points. Regenerate: 15 Points. Summon: 20 Points.
[AG] DarkUprising 30,000/75,000 HP. 5/10 Assist Points.
[AG-plague126] Monokid HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Monosuke HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Monodam HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Nanokumas HP: 1/1. x25,000
[AG-TOG] THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! 250,000(x1,000,000)/250,000(x1,000,000).
[AG] Resistance Member. 10,000/10,000 HP. x9

[H] Zombie 8,000/20,000. x3
[H] Zombie 2,000/20,000.

[P1] Thartler 18.5/20 HP.
[P2] Realicraft 9/20 HP.
[AT] Justinyan 20/20 HP.

JOEBob: Has 8 Gold. Has more wood.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom