Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 2 smol heroes walk into a room with a bunch of file cabinets
“And this is where every document ever related to this facility is. I’ll search for anything related to Entech. You uh... I don’t know.”

“I’ll watch the door” I materialize my Opticor, and point it at the door
“Ok then” I begin searching the file cabinets for entech related documents

The red and black one wanted to approach, but it was scared by the umbreon. It seemed to be getting darker despite it being morning, although it was barely noticeable that it was getting darker.

((do you mean the light level is getting darker or the colors on the hatchling is getting darker?))

Last edited:
All of a sudden, a beam of light erupts from a large distance away!

The Hive mind has been defeated!

5/20 collected!

(Skeletron < UltiSlayer = WoF)

Just then, UltiSlayer returns to the base!

And.... Faints just as he arrives.

upload_2019-3-22_17-39-17.png

upload_2019-3-22_17-41-30.png

The approaching greenish figure seems to have startled it by moving somewhat not-carefully, as it scrambled backwards. - Huh, who would leave such as hatchling alone? - Although the figure was speaking, it couldn't decipher the meaning, or anything at all.
- This is not what you treat the hatchling, Billy. You might scare them into attacking and hatred, since they'll remember. - The other figure seemed to not be moving that provocative, and even grabbed it carefully with talons (hands). - Anyway, let's get it into the base. I'm sure it just got lost... - It felt a bit funny when touching some soft thingy (robes).

((Mirra is by now in the base, but it doesn't notice that yet.))

*Decides to activate the light function of the ring of balance*
*Suddenly, light seems to be emitting from me, almost as if I drank a shine potion*
"There. That's a bit better."

Back
Top Bottom