• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mirra seems to be a vary hungry hatchling right now. - (*Y...yes... I... hungry...*) - Well, she did cuddle a bit, but now she looked fragile. (Not kind of fragile where break = shatter. Fragile aka somewhat weak)

"OK then. I think your body just needs to develop a bit more. It might not be able to support full English or Dragon yet."
"Anyways, I'm going to go take UtiSlayer to the Med Bay. Also fix it up a bit."
*Picks up UtiSlayer and takes him to the Med Bay*

"Nucleon." (Wait for a bit, I'll get you some berries.)
*Runs off to find some berries.*

"On... Nu... Clee?" (Where's Van? Is he finished with that moon stone?)

*Puts UtiSlayer on a bed in a fixed Med Bay, giving him a healing potion and putting a note near him in the process*
*Sighs* "Things aren't going to get better, are they?"

Meanwhile, at the relay...
A voice can be heard throughout the entire relay.
“The wait is over, Tenno. Baro Ki’Teer has arrived”
A man suddenly appears near the center of the concourse section of the relay. This is probably Baro Ki’Teer.
((@Animus Viral))

Meanwhile, at the relay...
A voice can be heard throughout the entire relay.
“The wait is over, Tenno. Baro Ki’Teer has arrived”
A man suddenly appears near the center of the concourse section of the relay. This is probably Baro Ki’Teer.
((@Animus Viral))
"Hello! I heard you know a thing about Orokin Tech. Do you?"
(Good job Doctor, just come in and yell it out immediately. Yup. Absolutely no regard for personal safety.)

While Mirra was waiting, she didn't even recognize anyone other than Atom and Neutra. And she was extremely curious what things were Lavin or Thartler.
(Internet hates me.)

"Nu! Clee..." (I'm back! I got five berries, they might be a bit squashed, it's hard to carry them.(Mainly because no thumbs, but two paws can kinda work like thumbs right? Maybe?))

"Hello! I heard you know a thing about Orokin Tech. Do you?"
(Good job Doctor, just come in and yell it out immediately. Yup. Absolutely no regard for personal safety.)

(Internet hates me.)

"Nu! Clee..." (I'm back! I got five berries, they might be a bit squashed, it's hard to carry them.(Mainly because no thumbs, but two paws can kinda work like thumbs right? Maybe?))
“Yes, I do indeed know a great deal about orokin. All my wares come from their golden void.”

Mirra seems to be extremely fast one to begin chomping on berries. Albeit it didn't have too much strength, some of the juice splashed around from the attempts to get it into the smaller parts in order to eat these.

“Yes, I do indeed know a great deal about orokin. All my wares come from their golden void.”
"Can you tell me about who you sell the weapons to? Because it would be great to see who is purchasing so me and my companion here can purchase them ourselves at the right time and make sure you don't run out of stock."

"...Really? Companion? Try 'Business Partner'."

"Nope. Not trying new things you make."

I pick up a binder off the floor
“‘Potential clone disposal methods’. Huh.”
I open it up

“What’s in it?”
“Well, it’s... very unorganized. Very. A madman must have been making these notes.”
I close the filing cabinet “ok, I have all the files. Let’s go”
“No, wait. It may be better to take a look around. Just in case.”
"Can you tell me about who you sell the weapons to? Because it would be great to see who is purchasing so me and my companion here can purchase them ourselves at the right time and make sure you don't run out of stock."

"...Really? Companion? Try 'Business Partner'."

"Nope. Not trying new things you make."

“Every one of my customers is Tenno. I don’t sell to the Grineer or the Corpus.”

“...although, during my last trip to the void, I spotted some unusual visiters were also there. They didint look like anything from this system. They had a lot of pre-orokin era tech with them, for some reason...”

*The note says the following*
"Dear UtiSlayer,
Please, just stop fighting bosses without backup.
At this point, you've been to the Medical Bay like, four times recently.
If you keep doing this, chances are you might die. So it would be a good idea to stop.
Your friend,
- Murph."

*Meanwhile I go back outside*

((Is it still dark?))

“Every one of my customers is Tenno. I don’t sell to the Grineer or the Corpus.”

“...although, during my last trip to the void, I spotted some unusual visitors were also there. They didn't look like anything from this system. They had a lot of pre-orokin era tech with them, for some reason...”
"And what did you sell to them?"

Back
Top Bottom