• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tacenda agreed with Timon. "Same. It's why I just don't like the overworld in general. Cold, half-frozen almost every night without a fire for heat."

*He doesn't really notice his... thing, yet. But when he started to become more transparent...*
*That, is when he noticed.*
"Um... guys?" (ENG)

((Looking back now, Please don't take the first sentence of the action out of context.))

Tacenda nodded. "Life is unfair in that regard. While I may not have others to care for somewhere else, I could understand the longing for home or somewhere you belong."

Belief saw the opaque thing. "...Why are you looking less... solid or denser? Not in mindset, just saying that, but I mean, you look less transparent and more of a cloudy bottle or something. More, translucent. If that's the word."

"B-But I really don't understand... would it be the rain, or...?"
*Confused, he keeps getting clearer, but he doesn't seem to be frightened, but more puzzled.*
"Chameleon? What if I could be that, and not a lizard?"
"Am I a lizard? Chameleon? A Thing?"
"...ok, maybe that last one is a bit obvious."

(Research of Sobble: When it gets wet, its skin changes color, and this Pokémon becomes invisible as if it were camouflaged.
Opaque:
not able to be seen through; not transparent.
"the windows were opaque with steam"
Diamond the Piplup said:
*As the rain hit the lizard, he starts looking a bit... opaque.*
Opaque is literally the opposite of what Sobble is doing in the pokedex. Great. Confusion.)

Belief shrugged,"...I'm now just confused about this, but, at least I have more information to record."

(*Grabs the crabs that drink ale to do a Maxwell ale crab rave for Burst.*)
"Alright then. Crowl, please stop the carriage."
"Yes, Belief."
Carriage stops.
"Right, time to camp then."

``Oh...…. wait...… that is just the sun...……….. oh well...….. goodbye life...… I didn't mature enough to be able to reincarnate.....``

(The way my demons usually survive is that they get dispelled by someone else before they die, like Tacenda getting dispelled by Belief, so Belief can renew her contract with Tacenda to return her to 'life' at full at some other point in time. But if they die, they just die.)

Back
Top Bottom