Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I... am not sure. it just came naturally to me."
"But I guess my brain did have to think neurally when switching between English and Noise..."
"Or, it worked harder, to be more specific."
"You will get it on your own eventually." (ENG)

Belief rested with Tacenda, while Crowl and Cane again acted as guards. Perhaps it should become obvious that besides what Shade and Blade can have in their backpacks, and Tacenda's sandwiches, there's not much food left for the group.

"Well... does that mean that I have it in my head?" - Garry had just asked, and something clicked in him. "(Like... how I learnt the military meaning of words?)"

(( circle brackets mean poketongue))

"Technically... I didn't really have to think about learning it when I transformed, it just came naturally."
"But, that is for you to master, I need a well-deserved nap."
"...once a structure is up, of course..." (ENG)

``I got a feeling that...…... someone is dead...…… so I wanna take their place!!`` (PT)

|He prays...…. somehow without knowing it|

"(Well... there's a lot of trees anyway, and when structures aren't up, they make for average shelters anyway. Average because lightning can still strike them in open.)" - Garry seems to walk to one, the feet muddied badly there.

``no.``

|and its another fetus...……………………….. who got to everyone with shortcuts|

``in case you are wondering...…. I matured at the last moment before going to nowhere...… now I need to pray to vile and the WOF to go skip being a fetus and spawn``

(These are (brackets), then there's [square brackets] which are for voidtongue, {curly barckets} I believe were for draconic/poketongue mix, and asterisks for draconic. This is a general list of ways we have languages marked.)

Meanwhile near carcass of Slyck...

Zekrom had waited long. Eight hours. Maybe eleven. Is this sacrifice working? It didn't work though. He saw the rotten still rotting. He was sure he lost that trialee. - "Had I intervened there... he'd still lived. A waste, maybe another will be lucky enough to be a Reshiram..." - He wasn't soul-sensing there, at very least, so he only thought that the next one would probably come as another human.

(I Make the WOF a minor character...……… and talk through his mind)

``seriously..... you died again...… like the old times...…..`` (in burst's mind)

Back
Top Bottom