OOC A Tale of Two Countries

So, I don't really want to use any of my Swaasnia characters without Swaasnia itself being involved, and last time they got involved, well, the RP went from a tale of two countries to the tale of one country named Swaasnia annexing everything. So does anyone have any thoughts on whether or not they should be in the RP again?
Maybe not?

...Actually, I'm just going to randomize the list a bit (Like, ten times) and see who gets the top spot on the final time...

go ahead, i see the result tomorrow since I GTG
for when you show up again, it gave me 27

Edit: Considering I also used the rng result myself, and the 27th unused OC is Parallel... I just kinda yoinked her description from the document I had on my laptop, as it isn't that old and I think it's decent enough.
Name: Parallel Ironrose
Species: Human
Appearance: (Yes, Gacha Club, deal with it)
Parallel.png
Personality: Calm, laidback, usually seems a bit bored, but she's still a nice person.
Equipment: A dagger, and a bow.
Abilities: Wind and light magic, can teleport.
Strengths: Not much.
Weaknesses: She often hesitates before attacking enemies.
Other: Always joined by a Dedenne named Trixy.
Text color: #831abc

Last edited:
for when you show up again, it gave me 27

Edit: Considering I also used the rng result myself, and the 27th unused OC is Parallel... I just kinda yoinked her description from the document I had on my laptop, as it isn't that old and I think it's decent enough.
Name: Parallel Ironrose
Appearance: (Yes, Gacha Club, deal with it)
Personality: Calm, laidback, usually seems a bit bored, but she's still a nice person.
Equipment: A dagger, and a bow.
Abilities: Wind and light magic, can teleport.
Strengths: Not much.
Weaknesses: She often hesitates before attacking enemies.
Other: Always joined by a Dedenne named Trixy.
Text color: #831abc
Also @Operative Snowstorm Σ did you miss this?

Name: Terry G. Alamy
Nickname (Optional): N/A
Personality (Likes and dislikes also work): Somewhat depressed and prone to hiding his problems. Likes good coffee and a nap, dislikes bad coffee or sleepless nights (an issue he's been struggling with due to chronic insomnia). He's a bit pessimistic at times and doesn't find much meaning in what he does usually.
Strengths: Good at tracking down targets and a decent combatant, surprisingly durable for someone that looks relatively normal
Weaknesses (Must fill): Somewhat antisocial, often tired to the point of being more zombie than functioning human being
Backstory (Optional):
Extra (You can put character themes or sources of inspiration here):
Identifier (Text code or just what will be used to specify the character): N/A

Name: Terry G. Alamy
Nickname (Optional): N/A
Personality (Likes and dislikes also work): Somewhat depressed and prone to hiding his problems. Likes good coffee and a nap, dislikes bad coffee or sleepless nights (an issue he's been struggling with due to chronic insomnia). He's a bit pessimistic at times and doesn't find much meaning in what he does usually.
Strengths: Good at tracking down targets and a decent combatant, surprisingly durable for someone that looks relatively normal
Weaknesses (Must fill): Somewhat antisocial, often tired to the point of being more zombie than functioning human being
Backstory (Optional):
Extra (You can put character themes or sources of inspiration here):
Identifier (Text code or just what will be used to specify the character): N/A
Accepted.

I would also like to make one last change to this RP.
I am declaring the use of Changelings illegal unless you speak to me in DMs first.

I looked at the number 27, then I looked at who was 27 on the list and needless to say.

I got to figure out a explanation on how a individual creature that is a REDACTED would evolve to humanoid intelligence levels (unless I perform a "from another world" card.) so this
post isn't going to have the application.

Back
Top Bottom