IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
(The Ocean Crest still exists and continues to provide waterbreathing, yes.)
"Then get ready, you have enough time to build small rooms and connect them together in order to form a small complex to have enough space to breath down here. I would help if I could, but I do need to keep track of my constructs first and foremost right now."

``Alright, also if anyone wants to talk or even help me, then it should be pretty easy to find me..``

|He would go ahead and start working on making small rooms.|

"A pitiful existence. Perhaps not all of your sentinels are needed. I doubt that the encased Void would understand too much."
“Yeah, it’s just an annoying damage shield, so at least it can do something right, but I do just want to crush it into pieces so it doesn’t have to live a horrible life it already is“

(I'm glad she's still the adorble beano she used to be-)
Vani smiles faintly.

"I could send him a message if you'd like."
They take a trek to the surface. "Now, where is that person who called me...?" She seems to be thinking out loud, not realizing that she revealed exactly why she's going to the surface by accident.
(I assume you won't be back until tomorrow.)
(HOI EVERYONE!!! Sorry I've been gone for so long, my school had a lot of days off, so I couldn't access a school computer lol- what happened while I was gone?
I feel bad for trying to RP and then just dying because then a character is just stuck waiting on Diana to come back to life, oof)

"...?
(It's fine, don't worry)
(Yeah, I also had a lot of off days for mine.)
(same here as well)
(Whew lol)
"U-um... I'm just trying to find someone on the surface... they need help with a... bow, or something?" Diana hopes she isn't accidentally giving out confidential information. "The person I contacted should be around here somewhere, I think..." She looks around, as if she'll find who she's looking for at that exact moment-
(What biome is Clark in, anyway?)

(Whew lol)
"U-um... I'm just trying to find someone on the surface... they need help with a... bow, or something?" Diana hopes she isn't accidentally giving out confidential information. "The person I contacted should be around here somewhere, I think..." She looks around, as if she'll find who she's looking for at that exact moment-
(What biome is Clark in, anyway?)
(Still desert.)

"..."
(I'm currently also playing terraria so I might take a while to reply sometimes-)
"T-thanks for the help, though...! U-uh, I'll see you later!" Diana tries to run off to escape the awkward situation, but trips and almost falls, and decides to walk to avoid further embarrassment.
(Still desert.)
(Ah, I see. It's hard to keep track of everything these days lol-)
Diana remembers that Clark sent her his location, so she heads towards the coordinates he sent her. "I wonder who this Clark is...? Is he nice? He seemed kind of awkward over the comms... Maybe that means he's like me..." She gives a small smile at the thought of having a friend but then shakes her head. "No, I'm here to help him, I'm not on a friendship mission. Better get going..." She starts her trek towards the Desert.

Vani waits for a bit, then decides to follow Diana.
*They might eventually notice a guy standing next to some sort of canine, who is sleeping*
Diana fails to notice Vani following her because she's a clumsy alchemist, not a master adventurer. Heck, a Slime could *Splat, splat* right up to her, and she wouldn't notice until it tackled her!
She sees the man after trekking through the Desert for awhile. "U-um, are you real...? I mean, I'm so tired and thirsty, so I bet you're just a mirage... I think I'm just gonna..." She passes out right in front of Clark.

Back
Top Bottom