IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
(*Insert the lack of armor, and thus the lack of 10 defense*)

Diana nods. "M-maybe we can find a tree to take shelter under or something. Maybe we'll get lucky and find a mythical Living Tree... But those are just legends..."
(Fair I guess, at least for now)

(So you noticed the edit lol. Sorry, that was my bad xD
Should they stumble upon some other group, maybe?)

Diana tries to follow but is struggling due to the stomach wound. Ugh, this is the worst... I have to do my best, though, so I don't let anyone down!

(Cools)
(Idk, maybe-)

*Eventually, they should reach one or two trees*
Diana immediately plops down under a tree. "Ah... Much better..." She unbuttons her lab coat and lifts her shirt, checking her bandages. "Looks like the bleeding isn't too bad, but I don't want to be active anymore today, just in case." Looks at Clark, flushes, then tugs down her shirt. "W-we're not going to be doing anything crazy again today, are we...?"
(Idk, maybe-)
(I mean, we could say that Diana and her friends are attacked by Zombies, and Esther and Samuel could come to save them or something-)

``Probably...but how will we know which one to go for first...?``
"You can easily pick one. Or just throw something random."
(True... We could just say that defeating the Moon Lord gives Cthulhu a buff due to their similarities, considering that a lot of items in Revengeance mode get that buff anyway. Just like a final Cthulhu buff type of thing. I'd love to see what would happen, post-Moon Lord, when Cthulhu gets strong enough within Samuel to cause issues.)
(Cthulhu is still 'dead' thanks to Xeroc. Especially mentally dead. So canonically, it really doesn't make sense in lore.
Also Yharim even comments that the Moon Lord is a goddamn pathetic shell at this point, so Cthulhu is probably also a pathetic shell considering he got worse than the Moon Lord thanks to Xeroc.)

The Planetoid appears to be a beehive stuck in a floating rock. However, oddly enough, there are no bees. It is possible to find a honey chest here. On that note, also lots of honey.

(Cthulhu is still 'dead' thanks to Xeroc. Especially mentally dead. So canonically, it really doesn't make sense in lore.
Also Yharim even comments that the Moon Lord is a goddamn pathetic shell at this point, so Cthulhu is probably also a pathetic shell considering he got worse than the Moon Lord thanks to Xeroc.)
(Hmm... Well, here's what I'll say. Cthulhu is a dark god, right? So, gods can't technically ever die. Cthulhu's various parts are still alive, and given the right conditions, Cthulhu could still come back to life. Human unpredictability is, well, unpredictable, after all. I'm not saying that it'll happen anytime soon, because that'd be overpowered, but recovery could still happen eventually. I mean, look at the Lunatic Cultist. He never finished the revival, but the Moon Lord did kinda recover from the ritual... a little bit. So, what I'll say is this. Lore-wise, you're correct. But what better way to yeet Xeroc into the RP than to bring back an old enemy of his? Maybe Cthulhu never really revives, but Samuel eventually becomes Cthulhu incarnate or something, like an avatar of Cthulhu.)
*Both my characters would settle down for sleep*
Diana does the same.

(Hmm... Well, here's what I'll say. Cthulhu is a dark god, right? So, gods can't technically ever die. Cthulhu's various parts are still alive, and given the right conditions, Cthulhu could still come back to life. Human unpredictability is, well, unpredictable, after all. I'm not saying that it'll happen anytime soon, because that'd be overpowered, but recovery could still happen eventually. I mean, look at the Lunatic Cultist. He never finished the revival, but the Moon Lord did kinda recover from the ritual... a little bit. So, what I'll say is this. Lore-wise, you're correct. But what better way to yeet Xeroc into the RP than to bring back an old enemy of his? Maybe Cthulhu never really revives, but Samuel eventually becomes Cthulhu incarnate or something, like an avatar of Cthulhu.)
(Issue, Moon Lord canonically dies when you defeat him in game.
Completely negating your stance that gods can't technically ever die.
Also issue, Xeroc massacred Moon Lord's and Cthulhu's species.
Moon Lord was canonically the last truly living species of their kind.
And Moon Lord is a vegetable.
So again negates the gods can't die aspect.
Third.
Moon Lord was never actually going to be revived. Since the Lunatic Cultist in Calamity lore was trying to stop Yharim from summoning the Moon Lord, which the summoning is also why Yharim even sent Calamitas to burn the goddamn ocean.
Fourth, your point about human unpredictablity is moot when it's not even a human we are talking about.)
``Should we go check this one out..?``
"If you wish to, I can dock so you can explore it."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom