Not open for further replies.
spending money directly from my piggy bank? AWSUM2489729070928571257012589
*TerrariaUpdate.hypeTrain.status = ULTRAEXTREME*

i also see:
-2 new crafting stations
-new banners
-MARBLE?
-a new painting and weapon sold by travelling merchant
-ICE CREAM TREES? PINK GRASS? :O what is this, the Confection???
-Cenx's new AWSUM armor (but we all know about that...)

There's actually a lot more spoilers here than meets the eye :)
After investigating EVERYTHING, I am SUPER Excited!!!1!one!

You're spoiling to much, you're making me hype x9000 :p

Heh, I really enjoy seeing these quality updates when making bugfixes and improvements to GUI's and other interfaces. Make's inventory management, screenshot management and so much more, a lot more enjoyable.
I really look forward to more development and see the developers put their own spin and touch on things. Good job, Terraria Team!

FunZyIv.png

credit --> @EpicCriddle 1.3 IS GOING TO BE F*ING AWESOME

That peace candle might be dyed too. (Didn't even know snow was dyeable, or will be dyeable in 1.3)

Anyway, dye or no dye, the hype is still real

omg the screenshot thing Ily guys even more (all of the homo and I see some new pieces of furniture and blocks)

Excuse me while I try to stop myself from screaming nonstop about screen capture mode. And bank-shopping. Not to mention all the little things that are being shown off while not being actively talked about. c_c But I won't speculate, I imagine the 7 pages I haven't read yet have been going in depth about it.

Edit: @Yoraiz0r : Will there be a 'shared' type of money chest for multiplayer? Like a piggybank, but server-side? My friends and I tend to pool money, rather than keeping it to our own banks.

Last edited:
Did anyone already speculate about what the grinding wheel and altar with that floating book are, in the first image?

Cenx:Hey TheDarkOne What the Scanner say of the Hype Level? TheDarkOne:IS OVER 9000!!!!!! *Breaks The Eye scanner* Cenx:WHAT 9000 THIS NO WAY CANT BE RIGHT!! (Dragon Ball Z joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom