Casual Explain your avatar

I like squirrels! I'm going to change the theme of the squirrel whenever I feel it fitting; right now it's a watermelon-themed squirrel because of the 🍉 and 🌠 debate.
(EDIT: here they are for future reference
IMG_3378.jpeg
IMG_3501.jpeg
)

Last edited:
To the mods: if that is the incorrect category, please move it to the appropriate place.
Since it is not Terraria related it does not fit General Terraria Talk
Since it is related to the forum, I post it here in Forum help / Feedback and not into Off Topic.

My current profile picture is a screenshot from the Roblox game Loomian Legacy, took the screenshot myself though and it's my Wispur, Lumex.
Most of my other profile pictures tend to be self drawn though, or sometimes edited versions of ingame screenshots.

To the mods: if that is the incorrect category, please move it to the appropriate place.
Since it is not Terraria related it does not fit General Terraria Talk
Since it is related to the forum, I post it here in Forum help / Feedback and not into Off Topic.
Hi @Glasia🌳 I have moved your post, and any replies, into this already existing thread for a very similar topic. You can explain your profile pic, and explain where you got it from here. :)

I'm a clone of Rick Astley who can turn into a Kirby, and I decided to become a green version of Metaknight. (I was only 200, don't judge me!)
Also I'm dressed up as Deathstroke for haloween. (As of the writing of this post)

Mine is the group of Russian Bodark operatives from the open world tactical shooter, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. These guys don’t :red: around when they see an unwanted hostile combatant and are highly aggressive to the extreme. I do change it every now and then to Hu Tao from Genshin (best girl :D), and South Park characters.

Hi @Glasia🌳 I have moved your post, and any replies, into this already existing thread for a very similar topic. You can explain your profile pic, and explain where you got it from here. :)
You did not explain your avatar.

My avatar is my OC photoshopped on a photographed background in Duisburg on Oct 06 2022
1695663804014.jpeg

And then I decided to put a green filter over it.

I meant to say that these Russian Bodark operatives are dressed in arctic combat gear and on a snowy arctic mountain.
Glasia was noting that Unit One didn't explain their profile picture :D

I'm a squirrel made of a material that's near-identical in appearance to gold (aside from being light blue), but it's incredibly strong and durable! My sunglasses are firstly, for style, and secondly, to protect me from getting flashbanged into Xenforo default theme. I have a tiny tuba because I have joined the Brass Kingdom Council, and the money falling in the background is because I'm rich from royalty payments; I get money whenever people include squirrels in their media or literature or whatever, because it's Squirrel September. I'm going to change my pfp soon for October, so here is my current one for reference:
IMG_4498.gif

Last edited:
Glasia was noting that Unit One didn't explain their profile picture :D

I'm a squirrel made of a material that's near-identical in appearance to gold (aside from being light blue), but it's incredibly strong and durable! My sunglasses are firstly, for style, and secondly, to protect me from getting flashbanged into Xenforo default theme. I have a tiny tuba because I have joined the Brass Kingdom Council, and the money falling in the background is because I'm rich from royalty payments; I get money whenever people include squirrels in their media or literature or whatever, because it's Squirrel September. I'm going to change my pfp soon for October, so here is my current one for reference:
View attachment 429091
Oh my bad, I’ve misinterpreted that lol. It’s just that I thought he meant that I didn’t even explain it thoroughly.

Back
Top Bottom