Ask me and my "Player Wannabe" and Psychotic Pacifist OCs anything

Why did Nathaniel Bacon burn Jamestown?
I think I heard something about the colonists burning down houses just to stay warm during the winter in early elementary school history class... I'm not sure if that's a real memory or just something I imagine I heard.

I don't know, but I'd make him live up to his name of Bacon if he tried to burn down my town.

Arson is fun.

I remember that you mentioned earlier in this thread that you had a third OC. Whatever happened to him?
Climmy the Necromancer Cat is pretty much "insane Chaotic Evil for the lols" and meowing to make lightning strike. I never used him for anything even remotely serious and I never will.

I have a few more OC ideas for if I ever get to play a Table Top game like Dungeons and Dragons. (You'd think listening to horror stories of bad players and dungeon masters would scare me away from the game, but it just made me want to play more...) I'd like to introduce the most fleshed out character. He doesn't have a name. Don't ask, he won't tell you. (I also never gave him a name. I'll just fill in that blank with what the other players call him :p)

His appearance: A black kimono or gi style robe, black jeans with several slashes that have been sewn shut, black boots, a black mustached goatee, black eye shadow, black painted claw like fingernails, black Sephiroth like hair with less shampoo and the strands in his face being thinner than Sephiroth’s, a black hood that appears to have a cape hanging off of it until you realize it’s his hair hanging out of the gap between his hood and robe, and an (apparently) black soul.

I know he looks like a stereotypical Edge Lord's Edgy Character, but that's the point. I even stole his backstory from the Youtube Chanel Terrible Writing Advice to make him look like an Edge Lord out of game too. "My tragic backstory is my writer forgot to give me a backstory." The twist is he has extreme social anxiety and dress that way because it gets him left alone.

He wouldn't be very good for an AMA unless you like someone who answers everything with three dots.
See? That's what he's "say" to everything.

Correct. Speaking of which, I have a brilliant plan, and only 5 innocent bystanders will get hurt.
Nope. I'm out.
I have a brilliant plan, and only you will get hurt.
Make it 50 not so innocent "bystanders" and I'm in.

If you could bring someone back from the dead completely(IE: the person being restored to a state that would be like they never even died in the first place, but they would retain their memories from their final moments), who would it be?
The worst answer would be Hitler, so who would be the opposite of Hitler? Hm... Oh! Martin Luther King jr.

This happens all the time. Their name ends up being different, but other than that, it's like they never died.

The loser of Hunter's and @Green_India🐿️📮 's fight.

Have you ever eaten alligator meat?
Nope and I have no idea what it tastes like. All I know it it doesn't taste like Chicken because Mythbusters tested the "weird meat taste like chicken" myth. Turns out, the only thing that tastes like chicken is pork.

I've never even seen an alligator. The Tortoises must be too deadly for them.

Eaten one? No. Hugged one? Yes.
How did you survive that?
Pokemon are very easy to tame and even the most ferocious can be surprisingly friendly.

If you could become any fictional species, what would it be?(Note: for Hunter specifically, he can't become a Lycanthrope specifically, since he already is one.)

If you could become any fictional species, what would it be?(Note: for Hunter specifically, he can't become a Lycanthrope specifically, since he already is one.)
To make it more interesting, I won't say a Pokemon. I'd want to be able to stay in human society, so something humanoid. preferably something that would be able to pass as human...

*tries to think of anything other than kitsune for the sake of stopping stuff that makes it obvious I'm a furry from being more than half this AMA*

Uh... *awkward pause* ...kitsune. I'd get to be my favorite animal and be able to shapeshift into a human or use illusions to blend in with humans, depending on how the magic works.

This is going to be way harder for the OCs because a lot of the good answers aren't fictional to them.

Are you saying lycanthropes aren't real? I'd say Kitsune because I haven't seen any evidence of them existing, but I'm still not convinced werefoxes aren't kitsune. Look at me and tell me I'm not a fox spirit or at least possessed by one.
A lot of what would be good answers are mythical creatures seen rarely enough that to mistaken for imaginary. I want to say Angels aren't real, but Harpies might be the same thing.

A lot of fictional creatures turn out to actually be real Pokemon, are part human, or appear be to part humans that turn out to be Pokemon. A zombie would be funny for the reactions I'd get. A Merfolk would be interesting because of getting to see so many Pokemon most people don't see often, but there's the problem of getting onto land. I'd say an Angel for flight. (Unless there's only female angels. I have nothing against trans people, I just don't want to be trans.)

Last edited:
Has the Hunter ever tried to buy a Clentaminator from the Steampunker? If so, how did it turn out?
I can't afford one. I still have too to pay off some of the IOUs I gave the Nurse before she stopped taking IOUs. Besides, The Dryad's Purification Powder and Sunflowers are really good for purifying the Corruption. I don't see how the Clentaminator can be much better, especially with my aim. I can use someone at target practice and they'll be the only thing unharmed!
Do you want me to teach you first aid?
The Nurse already taught me. I don't really need it anyway because any injuries don't last if I don't survive. I wish I realized that injuries only go away if I die before I survived having my leg eaten.
Remember when we thought I was going to be the crazy one?

If the IRS sent this highly trained dog after you to make you pay your taxes, what would you do?
Image 10-29-23 at 5.12 PM.jpeg

If both you and Climmy could each choose to turn into 5 different (Non-legendary) Pokémon, and could switch between them(along with your normal self) at will, which ones would you choose to turn into, and why? Keep in mind, you also cannot turn into Pokémon that already have the ability to transform into something else(IE: Ditto, Zorua, or Zoroark)

If both you and Climmy could each choose to turn into 5 different (Non-legendary) Pokémon, and could switch between them(along with your normal self) at will, which ones would you choose to turn into, and why? Keep in mind, you also cannot turn into Pokémon that already have the ability to transform into something else(IE: Ditto, Zorua, or Zoroark)
Because it's Pokemon, let's make it 6 instead. Also, I'm not going to pick Legendary Pokemon. The only one I'd probably consider is Latios, but it just feels right to add a rule that prevents me from picking the literal embodiments of space and time (Palkia and Dialga) for two of the choices.

Also, Zorua and Zoroark don't transform. They're just illusions. Mew being able to learn Transform counts though (which doesn't matter because of no Legendaries) and technically Smeargle too because of Sketch permanently teaching Transform.

It was hard coming up with 6 because I felt like I had everything obvious I wanted from 3 for me and 4 for Climmy.

Altaria. Something that can fly. Altaria is an easy pick because its my favorite Pokemon.
Vaporeon. Something that can breath underwater, but preferably something that can still go on land. That leaves *checks* Huh. Not much... Vaporeon stands out as being good both above and under water.
Gallade. Something that can learn Teleport. There's less Pokemon that can learn it than I thought. Alakazam and Ralts's other final evolution, Gardevoir, are the only humanoid ones that learn it by Level unless you count Beheeyem. (Gardevoir wasn't an option. Not because I'm male and it's feminine, but because Rule 34.) Side note: I used a terrible Bulk Up/Calm Mind/Rest/Recycle Gallade with a Leppa Berry. He wins by waiting until the opponent uses Struggle!
Ninetales. Fire types seem like they'd be good at keeping themselves warm and Ninetails looks so soft. I'd be the one getting petted instead of the one petting, but still...
Lucario. Being able to tell what people are feeling through their aura would help a ton socialy.
Raichu. Being able to generate electricity would be a massive blessing in this day and age. I like the origional Raichu more, but Alolan Raichu's telekenesis would be really cool. Side Note: I used a Defense Curl/Charge/Rest/Recycle Alolan Raichu with a Leppa Berry that works the same was as my Gallade does.

Breloom can learn a lot of my favorite moves, like Leech Seed, Toxic, Worry Seed, and Synthesis and has the ability Poison Heal. It'd be amazing!
Audino is a good medic and I always make sure to heal both my and my opponent's Pokemon, so that would help. I would have said say Blissey, but they're all female...
Alomomola being a fish would let me go underwater and it happens to be another natual medic.
Corviknight is a Flying type that's as tough as it looks, and that's not just because it's also a Steel type. Their Pressure Ability with the move Roost makes it so they can easily outlast any opponent.
Armarouge is a noble Pokemon known for defending others, much like I like to think I do. If I'm honest, what I do is a lot more like chaotic malice than righteousness though... It's also one of the few Fire types that learns Will-O-Wisp without a TM.
Clodsire looks cute and cuddly.

Why am I left out of this question?
Do you even know 6 Pokemon?
...Can I just point at yours?

Back
Top Bottom