PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun Fact: IT WAS ALL TRUE! (To the skeptics doubting when we made the video we were testing Holiday features so had set the clock back. This video was recorded on April 1st.)

Well, it would be rather weird to code and sprite content solely for trolling purposes.

Right?

Shrug. Depends on our dedication to the troll.
To true. I know a guy who set up a prank that waited a hour and a half of sitting still as a rock to scare the crap out of someone. Good things come to those who wait I suppose.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432664861,1432664774][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fun Fact: IT WAS ALL TRUE! (To the skeptics doubting when we made the video we were testing Holiday features so had set the clock back. This video was recorded on April 1st.)
And just wondering. On the new character selection screen.... Was that a save to cloud button I saw?!?! Pls say it is. THAT is a feature long in coming.

To true. I know a guy who set up a prank that waited a hour and a half of sitting still as a rock to scare the crap out of someone. Good things come to those who wait I suppose.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432664861,1432664774][/DOUBLEPOST]
And just wondering. On the new character selection screen.... Was that a save to cloud button I saw?!?! Pls say it is. THAT is a feature long in coming.
It was indeed.

You could always just find the character files and move them to your new computer.
Yeah, I could and did for a while. But its a bit annoying and my memories isn't the best. Always forgot to copy character files to my flash drive when I finished playing.

You'd be surprised. Search on Google "Minecraft 2.0 April Fools"
Didn't they at one point COMPLEATELY remake Minecraft to be all lovey no violence this past April Fools?
[DOUBLEPOST=1432665901,1432665812][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do so love our AFD jokes....we are building quite the reputation on that front... :)
Yeah, they can be quite lol worthy at times. And at other times make you want to rage and punch computer. XD

Duke
Everyone seemed to like last year's Duke Fishron well enough.... ;)
Duke Fishron is a prick. His disighn is great and the AI is spot on. He is just what I would want and expect from the current final boss. He is persistent, tough, powerful, and a real pain to kill. But despite it all, I got a bubble gun and a Fishron trophy for my troubles. All in all, Fishron was definitely a pleasant surprise.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432666806,1432666773][/DOUBLEPOST]
Duke

Duke Fishron is a :red:. His disighn is great and the AI is spot on. He is just what I would want and expect from the current final boss. He is persistent, tough, powerful, and a real pain to kill. But despite it all, I got a bubble gun and a Fishron trophy for my troubles. All in all, Fishron was definitely a pleasant surprise.
Wow. I'm surprised it censored that. XD

Duke

Duke Fishron is a :red:. His disighn is great and the AI is spot on. He is just what I would want and expect from the current final boss. He is persistent, tough, powerful, and a real pain to kill. But despite it all, I got a bubble gun and a Fishron trophy for my troubles. All in all, Fishron was definitely a pleasant surprise.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432666806,1432666773][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow. I'm surprised it censored that. XD

I meant the whole story and everything around it. :p

Duke is King. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom