PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching and waiting in antici.... pation
[DOUBLEPOST=1435684193,1435684067][/DOUBLEPOST]close steam and bring it back up, the download has hit
Aye, it seems as such.

In that case, I'm going to disappear from society for the next few months. Cheers!

{Addendum: Implying I was in society to begin with.}

Hello @Cerebrum123, I use Pinnacle Game Profiler. It is fairly easy to setup and I just map the keyboard keys to the Xbox One Controller like I play on Xbox One Terraria so that I don't get confused when switching back and forth. Plus I'm not really a PC gamer :)

Edit: and I have horrible broadband service, so while downloading the update, I can reply to you...

Well, I guess controller support didn't make it in. Hmm, maybe a 1.3.1 or something. Or, maybe the Xinput mod will be updated.

Hello @Cerebrum123, I use Pinnacle Game Profiler. It is fairly easy to setup and I just map the keyboard keys to the Xbox One Controller like I play on Xbox One Terraria so that I don't get confused when switching back and forth. Plus I'm not really a PC gamer :)
I have Pinnacle, but I haven't found a profile that works well. Up until now I had been using the Xinput Support Mod. If it updates, I suggest you try it out, it's pretty amazing.

Offtopic: w00t 69th page
Ontopic: I just got the update almost 2 hours ago and it's just... uhh... erm...
well it just so happens i can't really describe the awesomeness of this update. WOW.

How do you host/join games via Steam? when i go to Multiplayer>join via Steam it just brings up the steam overlay and i cannot seem to figure out how to host a game with it.
Any help?

Only 400+ hrs? I have 728 hrs just on steam...
[DOUBLEPOST=1435670121,1435670076][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks!!! :)

Yay Ice Sickle!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1435670208][/DOUBLEPOST]Yay I fixed my profile picture! Can't wait to not have to painfully setup a server!
Was not a "who got the biggest" post just to valuate my intrest to the game I'm not much of an hard-core players

anybody know if its possible to transfer worlds and characters between computers and if so, how?
The Steam cloud feature would work if you have Steam. Otherwise you need to go into the right folders and copy the data. I believe it's somewhere within the Users category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom