tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boots. Boots.
Everyone loves boots. They can do so many wonderful things. Waterwalking, lavawalking, (should be really hard to make, that one.) Hoverboots, spring boots, etc. Probably not to the degree that their "actual item" counterpart would perform, but people do love boots. Ask any gal. :p

how about this?
Firestorm Boots.png

Beautiful...
Adds lot of items, not only that but the sprites defy logic in how awesome they look
A real gem... and believe me I know about gems
Hats off to you sir!

I might, but I cant think of what they would do. Any ideas?
I know it's odd to be using a starbound mod as an example, but how about something roughly based off of this? I had created said mod a while back, it's really overpowered for it's cost but it's fun. :3

We've got a whopper of an update on our hands. Wall of text inbound! First things first, I tried to balance out some of these items, give them more knockback and actually have them sell for more than a couple silver. I added some underground spawning ore and made it so Thorium now spawns underground. Be on the look out on a new world! I added some items to some existing sets, like sandstone and Darksteel. With this update, some of the sets are now harder to get, but should have been harder in the first place. I added some very early magic items for you mages and even made a useful accessory. I added some fun little boots for you boot lovers and created some magical staffs for the pre-hardmode sets. I added a pet that I personally love, added some more golems and tried to make enemy npcs have some more useful drops. In an attempt to make thorium more useful, its now required in more crafting recipes. Lastly we have the Arcane Armor Fabricator. This crafting station gives access to some tiny but fun and useful item sets, like bronze, flight and danger. I will of course still be updating and definitely looking back on some of these crafting recipes. They could be a little cleaner in my opinion. So stay tuned and as always, please leave feed back on what you like and don't like! Peace

Oh, goodness gracious, this thread honestly has me all excited.

I think a fantastic (self-imposed, of course) game mode would be to only play using these new items. There are so many that we can probably survive on these alone. That is a wonderful and remarkable thing, I think.

Ctrl-F on the first page for "illuminant" by the way. There's a decent chance that it would be best suited by a replacement of "illuminate"

Is there a wiki or help page that covers details about this mod? I'd like to know more about what the armors do. Specifically, what tier all this amazing stuff falls under and at what point you're first able to obtain them.

Last edited:
I think I found a bug or something, I made a set of armour called Terrarium armour at a work bench with only 1 amethyst each, the pieces do 20 defense.

You should add a starter summoner armor (probably something slimy , because slime staff(you could also make the slime staff craftable)) and some more summoner weapons and armor.

I think I found a bug or something, I made a set of armour called Terrarium armour at a work bench with only 1 amethyst each, the pieces do 20 defense.
You might wanna delete it. You didn't see anything...:cool: Also everyone should redownload the mod, I fixed some problems I didn't catch the last time.

lol, also, maybe you could add a greater selection of Obsidian equipment, like spells, maybe a minion spell or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom