Shotte's drawings, sketches and doodles

My pictures of weapons this year total weight: 3 pounds!
Circumference: a word to never be used in this thread
Math: a subject banned from this thread.

My response to this:

damn-right-o.gif

Anyways, I guess I'll go ahead and do colour Draco like that because I'm lazeeeeeeeeee and it saves me time, and no-one seemed to be too against him. :p

Better not post too much anymore, I don't want to make the Mods come in here and have to use their time balling me out again. xD!

Edit: You have earned a spot in the main post now Blue though #banterous.

@BLUESWORDSMAN

I feel like a complete idiot, because this whole time I got you and WyvernTamer mixed up. I thought you were the one who requested Draco von Ula! That's why I kept asking for your opinion, so...

@Wyverntamer opinions on the drawing of Draco please. :p

Hey, I said I wiuld be gone for two days and I didn't get any sleep from friday 7:00 in the morning till saturday 5:00 in the evening. Give me some time man.
Edit: just saw it, just one complaint, I said that he had to absorb his sword to gain control over the pumpkins, though that is only a minor complaint.

Hey, I said I wiuld be gone for two days and I didn't get any sleep from friday 7:00 in the morning till saturday 5:00 in the evening. Give me some time man.
Edit: just saw it, just one complaint, I said that he had to absorb his sword to gain control over the pumpkins, though that is only a minor complaint.

Sorry to say that I'm kinda confused by this, compadre.

And also, I wasn't pushing you. I was just assuming you hadn't got the alert, I mean, alert derps happen all the time!

Anyways, do you mean to say he shouldn't be holding a sword? :eek:

To be completely as Draco von Ula yes, though this is how you imagine him.

Aha, I see.

Well for me, swords = badass! Even though I kinda messed that one up.

He'd probably look more than a little awkward, like 'welp' without it, hahaha!

Edit: I'll keep it in mind for future reference, though.

Not my best work, but...

Here's an attempt at a drawing of my friend's character, Gyoza (I was requested it on a diff. forums before you guys', so I ain't slackin', honest! :p)

fvFmVW9.png

Introducing a new series: "What I get up to in Critical Thinking"!

njivrM8.jpg

Cayress, Marrick and Darkrai... a sketch of the terrible trio from Pokemon: Legends doing what they do best!

ZHD6TzV.png

Cayress meets up with Lily and her fool "boyfriend", Ho-Oh. As you can see, they're getting along great!

ghPjP6h.jpg

Cayress "Tha Pimp" VS the World: AKA, how Pokemon: Legends is bound to end.

(Specifically VS Gloom, Scath and GOD.)

Back
Top Bottom