Official Terraria: Official Soundtrack & 1.3 Soundtrack are Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely hope that tree is a spoiler...

-

Anybody else notice that the Terraria Logo has a new kind of tree? It looks like they used Lava and Ash for the word "Terraria", but yet that tree sprite is good enough that it could actually be put in the game.

Are we gonna see surface volcanoes now or something? That'd be ridiculously awesome.

EDIT: Fact is, looks like there's a new kind of grass in there too, lol. That'd be seriously awesome if we'd get a new biome in 1.3.1...

Yes! I noticed that, too!!!
See my profile!

Last edited:
This is great, I was hoping that the soundtrack would get updated, but I didn't think it would be this quick!
I love the new tracks 1.3 brought, and I'm glad that I can listen to them in their best quality, and not recorded from Terraria using software. Same goes for the other tracks such as Frost Moon.
A small question, will the Steam soundtrack be updated if new songs are added to the game? I do hope that's the case, I'm wishing for an underground desert track to be made in the future. Thanks Scott Lloyd Shelly and Re-Logic for composing and releasing such a great soundtrack, I'm looking forward to listening to it!

It was on Spotify two days ago... I had just assumed that it came out on all other stores/mediums, nice to see it on iTunes, though! It will really help me edit my videos with the music re-added in. (In case for speed ups or slow downs) ~:D Also, BIG THANK YOU to Scott Lloyd Shelly! His music just fits. Especially since he has been with Re-Logic for over 4 years now. I really do like like the soundtrack. I promise. (It's my Jam)

AWESOME, I would totally buy it!..... If I had money... But one thing... that banner looks pretty cool as well. Good Job! :D

Good Afternoon, Terrarians!

Terraria 1.3 has been out for a few months now, and we know how much you guys have told us that you dig the new tunes that came with that update. If that describes you, then we have great news - we are also releasing the full Terraria: Official Soundtrack on STEAM today! This will give you access to all 36 Terraria PC songs to-date - a must-have for Terraria fans.

Not only that, the Terraria 1.3 Soundtrack is now available at Bandcamp and will soon be available on iTunes!

kdcROYP.png

TERRARIA: OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK

This is the complete and definitive collection of all of the music in PC Terraria to-date, and thus will be the definitive Terraria soundtrack! This is being made available on Steam starting today!

To check it out or make your purchase ($9.99 for 36 songs!), simply click the image below:

kdcROYP.png

TERRARIA: 1.3 SOUNDTRACK

If you are interested in only the tracks from Terraria 1.3! That album is $5 for all 10 tracks, or you can each song individually for $1 apiece.
To check these out - or to purchase your copy of the soundtrack - simply click on one of the links below.

TERRARIA 1.3 SOUNDTRACK ON ITUNES (COMING VERY SOON)

We hope you guys continue to enjoy the sights and sounds of Terraria 1.3 - and everything else that we have in store for you over the next several months!

Thanks for your continued support!!!
Offtopicish:
index.php

That tree could be a new underworld tree :)
Ontopic: I wish Terraria's Soundtrack was more intensive

I still feel like we're missing some tracks here (namely underground ice biome), but it's great that most of the soundtrack is available.

The music in this game is extremely well done and thoughtful of the games overall atmosphere. Not only does it accentuate the feel of the game, its perfect for sucking you into the game for endless hours. Shelly, you know what you're doing.

I'm puzzled why "Lunar Towers" is in volume 3, when it already appears on volume 2 as "Lunar Boss". Makes volume 3 even smaller than v1 and 2 were, with only nine "new" tracks.

Stinks that we still don't have Underground Ice, Desert, or Boss 4, but SzGamer's explanation that they were originally console tracks makes sense, and there's always Youtube rips to fill in those gaps.

Also stinks that we can't get the full soundtrack if we already bought v1 and 2 (since we've already invested the $10 the Steam soundtrack is priced at), but I'm happy to drop another $5 to finish the collection.

My wallet was so prepared for this moment. I have already purchased it when I got the email notification from Bandcamp.
It's a shame that we don't get to have console soundtracks due to copyrighted by different company, but we'll have to live to that regardless.
At least I can finally play Pumpkin Moon on repeat forever.

ok, in this game you have to buy them...
not like in Dungeon of the Endless where you can buy the Soundtrack or do it like me and use the files from the Game.

also:
Good Afternoon, Terrarians!
Terrarians?
QKkCvk1.jpg

that moment when you put work in something like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom