Official Terraria: Official Soundtrack & 1.3 Soundtrack are Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
1.3 ST Banner.png

Good Afternoon, Terrarians!

Terraria 1.3 has been out for a few months now, and we know how much you guys have told us that you dig the new tunes that came with that update. If that describes you, then we have great news - we are also releasing the full Terraria: Official Soundtrack on STEAM today! This will give you access to all 36 Terraria PC songs to-date - a must-have for Terraria fans.

Not only that, the Terraria 1.3 Soundtrack is now available at Bandcamp and will soon be available on iTunes!

kdcROYP.png

TERRARIA: OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK

This is the complete and definitive collection of all of the music in PC Terraria to-date, and thus will be the definitive Terraria soundtrack! This is being made available on Steam starting today!

To check it out or make your purchase ($9.99 for 36 songs!), simply click the image below:

STBanner-B.png

kdcROYP.png

TERRARIA: 1.3 SOUNDTRACK

If you are interested in only the tracks from Terraria 1.3, that album is $5 for all 10 tracks, or you can purchase each song individually for $1 apiece.
To check these out - or to purchase your copy of the soundtrack - simply click on one of the links below.

We hope you guys continue to enjoy the sights and sounds of Terraria 1.3 - and everything else that we have in store for you over the next several months!

Thanks for your continued support!!!

Last edited:

Terraria 1.3 has been out for a few months now, and we know how much you guys have told us that you dig the new tunes that came with that update. If that describes you, then we have great news - we are also releasing the full Terraria: Official Soundtrack on STEAM today! This will give you access to all 36 Terraria PC songs to-date - a must-have for Terraria fans.

Not only that, the Terraria 1.3 Soundtrack is now available at Bandcamp and will soon be available on iTunes!

kdcROYP.png

This is the complete and definitive collection of all of the music in PC Terraria to-date, and thus will be the definitive Terraria soundtrack! This is being made available on Steam starting today!

To check it out or make your purchase ($9.99 for 36 songs!), simply click the image below:

kdcROYP.png

If you are interested in only the tracks from Terraria 1.3! That album is $5 for all 10 tracks, or you can each song individually for $1 apiece.
To check these out - or to purchase your copy of the soundtrack - simply click on one of the links below.

TERRARIA 1.3 SOUNDTRACK ON ITUNES (COMING VERY SOON)

We hope you guys continue to enjoy the sights and sounds of Terraria 1.3 - and everything else that we have in store for you over the next several months!

Woohoo, first!
Also, great that I can (hypothetically) listen to these songs without looking them up on YouTube!

Glad to finally see it released, I was beginning to lose hope there for a while. It pleases me greatly to see that the Crimson Underground finally made its way there too!

Oh my hell yes! It's finally happening! YAAAS!! :happy: I'm not just excited about the 1.3 music either; waiting for those post-1.2-pre-1.3 soundtracks has been killing me... Alt underground, Underground Crimson, Pumpkin Moon, Frost Moon, music is finally here!

The wait is over!! ^u^

Anyways, just a quick question since the opportunity presented itself: Will the Desert, Queen bee, and Underground Ice soundtracks ever be available for download? It's kind of a bummer not being able to get these just because they were on console first. Is there any hope of a console Terraria soundtrack coming out ever, or is that something that we just shouldn't wait for?

Kinda weird the soundtrack is $5, since Terraria was $10 last I checked. So...half the price of admission was music? Not sure how I feel. Except excited to get the soundtrack, lol

Anybody else notice that the Terraria Logo has a new kind of tree? It looks like they used Lava and Ash for the word "Terraria", but yet that tree sprite is good enough that it could actually be put in the game.

Are we gonna see surface volcanoes now or something? That'd be ridiculously awesome.

EDIT: Fact is, looks like there's a new kind of grass in there too, lol. That'd be seriously awesome if we'd get a new biome in 1.3.1...

kdcROYP.png

kdcROYP.png

If you are interested in only the tracks from Terraria 1.3! That album is $5 for all 10 tracks, or you can each song individually for $1 apiece.

TERRARIA 1.3 SOUNDTRACK ON ITUNES (COMING VERY SOON)

Ok, as a huge fan of video game soundtracks, and a huge fan of Terraria, I think I can safely say this is the most exciting update we've had yet! Thank you very much for releasing this. Great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom